Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"Survivors" Episode 8: Revolution

Go down

"Survivors" Episode 8: Revolution Empty "Survivors" Episode 8: Revolution

Post by The Doctor Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Doc drops his hammer and knife and takes an axe. He hugs it, and then races out of the building. Zach and Dusty shrug, while Sketch and Derpsalot walk out. They sneak throughout the city, with nothing but a stir every few minutes. Doc grabs a bunch of rocks.

"Doc...you wont really...need those? They cant do anything." Sketch says.

"Oh, they do stuff! Like this!" Doc hits Zach on the stomach with a rock, and Zach hacks in pain. He picks Doc up and throws him at the ground, not hurting Doc. He wipes some dirt off his shirt. Everyone starts walking to the building. They see Saber and Murilo, at the door with guns. Doc tells them to stay put. He races quietly to a corner, and slides in through the fences, which hurts him a bit. He grabs 2 rocks.

"HEY GUESS WHAT? IM GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD! GET IT? ROCK? Oh screw it." Doc throws the rocks at their heads, making them rub their heads. Doc keeps throwing them until they pass out. Doc gives a thumbs up and everyone facepalms. They dash into the building. Dusty races ahead until he finds 3 passage ways. Derpsalot and Sketch run through the left, Doc and Dusty through the Right, and Zach in the middle.

"Ugh, cobwebs." Sketch mutters as she walks through the empty hall. Derpsalot clutches Sketch's hand while looking around.

"It looks like a nightmare in here." Derpsalot says. She holds the katana's on her back, in a holder. Sketch holds the guns in holders. They see a small light, then a bullet slices Sketch's arm. Derpsalot shrieks as one hits her knee. They fall down, grabbing their weapons. Sketch shoots ahead, hitting a figure ahead. Derpsalot races, seeing Tormmentor as the figure. She slices the katanas in an X motion, slashing his stomach. He screams in pain and lies down. Derpsalot stabs him in the back.

"Dont EVER hurt Sketch. Ever." She runs to Sketch and starts to help her.

Doc and Dusty walk, scared. Doc holds the axe while Dusty holds his butcher knife. They run down fast. Dusty hears a noise.

"Doc. I heard...a voice." Dusty says. Doc looks behind them, and sees a figure dash, hugging Doc. Another figure grabs Dusty.

"DOC!!!" The figure says.

"Ehhh...who the hell are you?" Doc says.

"I'm Kanato! Nice to meetcha!" Kanato gets up. Doc just lays there, reaching for his weapon. Kanato looks at the other figure.

"Azure..I dont think they are...them." Kanato says. She helps Doc up. Azure grabs Dusty and pulls him up. Doc grabs his axe, and Dusty grabs his Butcher Knife. The 4 of them race ahead.

Zach runs, turning on the weed hacker. Ahead, he sees Menial, laughing. There is lots of blood. Twilight's body lays there. Zach runs at him, but Menial grabs his throat and breaks the weedhacker.

"Kid...you are too late!" He zaps Zach with a small device. Zach falls down, dizzy. Menial kicks him, making him pass out.

"So....what now?" Kanato asks. Azure points ahead.

"There. We must go fast." Azure says. They all run ahead. Doc sees Twilight, Menial, and Zach. Zach is bleeding.

"ZACH!" Dusty runs, but Twilight grabs his leg. He stabs Dusty with a needle, making him spaz and fall down, asleep. Doc shrieks. He holds his axe, but Azure injects Twilight. He passes out. Doc breaths fast. They run after Zach and Menial.

"Weak." Menial hits the ground, making a shockwave. Kanato grabs the roof, while Doc and Azure fall back. Kanato runs and grabs Zach.

"Bye." Menial fades. Sketch and Derpsalot find them. Twilight and Dusty disappear. Doc stays back. Zach wakes up, hurt. Doc sees Sketch and Derpsalot, injured.

"What happened?" Doc asks.

"Doc, who are those 2?" Derpsalot points at Kanato and Azure.

"Well, they came from a dark hall, and they tackled me and Dusty." Doc says. He explains. Kanato and Azure sit there, wondering what is next.

"So...what now?" Zach asks.

"We find your friends. Then we kill the enemies. Then we win." Azure says.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down