Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Promo Card Harpie Harpist Rulings

Go down

Promo Card Harpie Harpist Rulings Empty Promo Card Harpie Harpist Rulings

Post by Stardog Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Assorted Rulings for Harpie Harpist; it's short news but I figured someone might be interested in reading this.

•The effect that treats this card’s name as “Harpie Lady” is not treated as an Ignition, Trigger, Quick or Continuous Effect.
•The effect that returns cards to the hand is a Trigger Effect. (This effect targets 1 other face-up Winged-Beast-Type monster and 1 face-up monster the opponent controls for a total of 2 targets)
•Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monsters can be targeted for this effect. (In that case, those Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monsters are not returned to the hand and are returned to the Extra Deck instead)
•The effect that adds a monster from the Deck to the hand is a Trigger Effect that activates in the Graveyard. (This effect does not target)
•Only monsters that meet all the requirements of having 1500 or less ATK, being of Winged-Beast-Type and Level 4 can be added to the hand by this effect.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down