Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate Episode 10

4 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 10 Empty Dueling Fate Episode 10

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Last time on Dueling Fate:

Xavier: Let me introduce you to some buddies!  *Five overlay networks are built*. SINCE YOU HAVE 5 CARDS IN YOUR HAND, I SUMMON 5 XYZ MONSTERS! First up to join the party is Shadow Devil! *Shadow Devil appears*. Next up, is my Evil Mind Twister! *Evil Mind Twister appears*. I'M NOT DONE, APPEAR NOW TWO EMPEROR OF DESTRUCTIONS! *Two Emperor of Destructions appear*. I still have one monster left! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I SUMMON SHADOW DEVIL SHIKU. MASTER OF THE EVIL BLADE! *Shiku appears too*.

*In a different part of the duel*

Stardust: APPEAR NUMBER C18: HERALDIC FATE!

*In a different part of the duel*

Xavier: Shadow Overlay! APPEAR BURNING ABYSS DAMAGE CANNON! *Cannon appears*. NOW MY CANNON SHADOWS SOUL FIRE!

*Stardust takes damage*

Xavier: Now it's time to end this! THIS IS IT STARDUST!

*Cannon prepares to fire*

Xavier: NOW MY CANNON ATTACK STARDUST WITH BURNING FLAMES OF SHADOWS!

*A dark blast is fired and causes an explosion*

Xavier: THIS DUEL IS OVER!

Theme song:

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum. Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuuum.

*Kabingo, Xavier and Stardust appear here holding up their card in one scene*

Not only are we one, but divided we're strong! Nothing will ever bring us down! You can try all you want! But nothing is enough! We will always be on top! 

*Shadowmaster and his Quasar appear in one scene*

Not only are we the best but we can also beeeeeee!

*Shiku and Murilo appear*

OUR DESTINY, AWAITS FOR US! WE WILL ALWAYS GO THROUGH! 

*Meniallight and his Red-Eyes get a scene as well as Sketch and C104*

WE WILL ALWAYS, BE WITH YOU! NOT ONLY BUT OUR SPIRITS SHALL SHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo appears in front, Xavier and Stardust on the side, Shadowmaster in the back with all of their monsters. Kabingo with the serious face, Stardust smiling, Xavier smiling too, and Shadowmaster with the serious face too*

Story:

*Explosion happens*

Xavier: This duel is done!

Stardust: You sure about that?

*As the smoke clears Stardust stands weakened with 200 life points left*

Xavier: WHAT!? BUT HOW!?

Stardust: Simple.*Flashback occurs* My Rank-Up-Magic Heraldry Force has another effect. When it's in my graveyard I can banish it and then special summon 1 Number C monster in my graveyard! So I chose my C18 in defense mode! Thus my life points were saved. *Flashback ends*. However you may draw one card and this effect can only be used when I'm declared for an attack!

Xavier: *Draws*. You may have survived this turn but the worst is yet to come! I place one card face down and end my turn! *Card is placed face down*.

Stardust: (In order to win this duel there is only one thing that can save me.) GO HERALDIC MORPH!!!!!!!!!

*Stardust starts to shine.His form had a similar appearance to Heraldic Beast Basilisk and his duel disk looked like Heraldic Beast Unicorn*

Xavier: Looks like there's more to you then meets the eye!

Stardust: Now watch as I draw the very card I need to turn the tables around! *Stardust's hand glows as he raises it*. GO, HERALDIC DRAW! *Draws as his cards glows and he looks at it*. (Perfect). I activate the spell Heraldry Treaty! *Spell activates*.

Xavier: What does this do!?

Stardust: Once this treaty is signed, I am allowed to have the exact same field as you. So that means I get one card face down, one continuous spell, and one monster on my field. *Spell activates*. This card also destroys all other cards on my field but as you can see I have none, so I'll just be able to play this without a sacrifice!

*Treaty is signed and Stardust's deck glows*

Xavier: It doesn't matter what you play!

Stardust: I activate the continuous spell from my deck Heraldry Return! *Spell activates on the field*. Next I place on card face down from my deck! *Card is placed face down*. Finally, if I would summon a monster, it can either be from the deck or my extra deck, but either way it's effects are negated!

Xavier: Then which one shall you choose?

Stardust: I CHOOSE FROM MY EXTRA DECK NUMBER 8: HERALDIC KING GENOME-HERITAGE! *Number 8 appears on the field*. Furthermore, my spell allows me to use the effects of all cards that were summoned, set, or played by this effect, including traps!

Xavier: Number 8 is useless here, and it's in attack mode! What are you thinking!?

Stardust: I'm thinking of using my Heraldry Return spell! *Spell triggers*. With this card I can add one banished card to my hand!

Xavier: (The whole card that was banished was his Rank-Up card. Interesting)

Stardust: I ADD RANK-UP-MAGIC HERALDRY FORCE TO MY HAND! *Spell returns to hand*. Now I activate, Rank-Up-Magic Heraldry Force again! *Spell activates*. I REBUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK IS NUMBER 8! *Overlay Network is rebuilt*. APPEAR NOW! THE NEXT FORM OF THIS BEAST SHALL BE AWAKENED AND RETURN TO THIS REALM! ARISE NUMBER C8: KING GENOME, THE HERALDIC BEAST EMPEROR!

*Number 8's hair glows and changes to gold as it's eyes glow red and it's aura grows stronger. It's armor turns into that of a knight except it has black color transforming into C8*

(3000 atk, 2400 def, Rank 5, Psychic, Light)

Stardust: Now it's time to use my new chaos number to end this. I ACTIVATE C8'S FIRST ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN I CAN USE THE EFFECT OF ANY CARD IN THE GRAVEYARD OR ON THE FIELD! *C8 glows*. I choose to the use the effect of your spell Punishing Spell! *C8 gains the effect of Punishing Spell*. Now C8 will gain this effect until the end of beginning of my next turn! Furthermore, the card that got it's effects copied gets destroyed! 

*Xavier's spell gets destroyed*. 

Stardust: Now it's time to use my C8's last ability! BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, IT GAINS HALF OF YOUR MONSTERS ATTACK POINTS, ALSO IT GAINS IT'S EFFECTS TOO! *C8 fires a stream to absorb information from Xavier's cannon sealing the effect*.

Xavier: You're monster is still weaker!

Stardust: Guess this trap will help!

Xavier: HUH!?

Stardust: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP HERALDRY ADVANTAGE! *Trap activates*. With this trap, when my monster gains attack points and is still weaker then yours, your monster is instantly destroyed!

*Xavier's cannon gets destroyed*

Stardust: FURTHERMORE, I DRAW ONE CARD! *Draws*. This is it Xavier, C8 ATTACK XAVIER DIRECTLY WITH HERALDIC BLAST IMPACT! *C8 fires an attack thanks to it's wings*.

Xavier: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD BURNING ABYSS SAVE! *Trap activates*. With this card I have to pay 1000 life points, but your monster's attack is negated!

*Trap fires at C8 and stops the attack*

Xavier: Furthermore, I get to summon this! DANTE, TRAVELER OF THE BURNING ABYSS APPEAR!

*Dante appears in defense mode*

Stardust: I use my C8's newest effect! I'll use the effect of your cannon, except I don't have to use an overlay unit and I can only use the effect once per turn. SO NOW I DRAW! *Draws*. And as an additional effect you take 300 points of damage for every card I draw! So now you shall take 300 points of damage!

*C8 fires his new effect with Xavier's cannon's spirit behind it dealing him 300 damage*

Xavier: *Gets hit*. Gr.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Flies back*

Stardust: I place one card face down and end my turn! *Card is placed face down*

Xavier: Now it's time for you to meet defeat! I DRAW! *Draws*. I place one card face down and end my turn with that!

Stardust: MY NUMBER'S EFFECT ACTIVATES! WHEN IT TOOK THE ABILITIES OF YOUR SPELL THEY NOW APPLY TO YOU! SO NOW YOU SHALL TAKE 2000 POINTS OF DAMAGE!

*Chains start to appear around Xavier and shock him*

Xavier: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *Gets hit with damage*.

Stardust: Now it's my turn! I DRAW! *Draws*. I activate the spell Heraldic Phoenix! *Spell activates*. With this card, if I have a Heraldic Beast monster on my field all monsters on your field are destroyed! FURTHERMORE, YOU TAKE DAMAGE EQUAL TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ATTACK POINTS YOUR MONSTER HAS! 

*A phoenix appears from this card and attacks Dante thus destroying it*

Stardust: NOW YOU TAKE 1000 POINTS OF DAMAGE! 

*Phoenix also burns Xavier for damage*

Xavier: *Gets hit*. UGH!!!!!!!!!! *Falls down a little but gets back up extremely burned and scarred*

Stardust: This card also lets me draw a card! *Draws and looks at card*. (Perfect, Mirror Force. I can use this if things go wrong). ALRIGHT C8 ATTACK XAVIER DIRECTLY! *C8 attacks Xavier directly*. FAREWELL MY FRIEND!

Xavier: NOT SO FAST! I ACITVATE BURNING ABYSS SWALLOW HOLE! *Trap activates*. When you attack me I can destroy your monster instantly!

*C8 gets destroyed by the hole*. 

Xavier: FURTHERMORE WHEN THIS CARD IS USED, YOU CAN NO LONGER BANISH CARDS FROM YOUR GRAVEYARD FOR THE REST OF THIS DUEL, EVEN WHEN THIS CARD LEAVES THE FIELD! 

*Stardust's graveyard glows and a lock is put on it*.

Xavier: THIS TRAP ISN'T DONE YET!

Stardust: STILL!?

Xavier: WITH THIS CARD I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON DANTE FROM MY GRAVEYARD!

*Dante appears again*

Xavier: And as the last effect, I get to draw one card! *Draws*. You are through!

Stardust: I'll have to end my turn with a face down! *Card is placed face down*

Xavier: IT'S MY TURN STARDUST! *Hand glows*. ARE YOU READY FOR MY MOST DEVASTATING DRAW YET? IT'S A POWER OF DARKNESS THAT CAN NEVER BE SEALED, SO WITNESS IT'S POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESTRUCTION SHADOW DRAW! *Draws as his hand and card glows*. Witness Dante's true form! I TRIBUTE MY DANTE TO SUMMON ANOTHER MONSTER FROM MY EXTRA DECK! APPEAR DANTE'S TRUE FORM!

*Dante evolves*

Xavier: DANTE, TYRANT OF THE BURNING ABYSS! 

(2500 atk, 2500 def, rank 3, Dark, Fiend)

*Dante's whip turns into a more electric whip as his clothes turn into a soldier's armor*

Xavier: Now it's time to use my newest card's ability! ONCE PER TURN I CAN HALF YOUR LIFE POINTS!

*Dante's whip powers up*

Xavier: GO LIGHTNING WHIP STRIKE!

*Dante's whip fires at Stardust and hitting him*

Stardust: *Gets hit*. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets struck down and flies back hitting the ground*. Ah! *Stardust lies on the floor*

Xavier: I activate the quick-play spell Burning Abyss destruction! *Spell activates*. YOUR FACE DOWN CARD IS GONE BECAUSE WITH THIS IF I CONTROL A BURNING ABYSS CARD, ALL FACE DOWNS ARE DESTROYED!

*Stardust's face down gets destroyed*

Stardust: OH NO!

Xavier: Bye Bye Stardust! GO MY NEW AND IMPROVED DANTE! ATTACK WITH SHOCKING WHIP SLASH!

*Dante fires a whip at Stardust*

Stardust: (It's over..... I couldn't save him)

*Stardust accepting his fate, his extra deck starts to glow*

Stardust: (What is this?)

Xavier: What is happening!?

Stardust: This card...... IS CREATED BY MY DETERMINATION TO WIN! *Stardust's hand glows*.

*A light from above appears*

Stardust: APPEAR NUMBER INFINITY! *Number Infinity shows on Stardust's hand and in the sky*. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

Now that Stardust is about to summon his new card. What will happen next? Find out next time!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Episode 10 Empty Re: Dueling Fate Episode 10

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Kabingo, you should have somebody sing the theme song, and I can provide with background music Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy o3o o3o o3o o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 am

Stardust you aren't scrubbing up in this series lol Smile.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:59 pm

god I am so evil in this. .___.
Rea