Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Section: Eternal Forest

+4
Derpy
Oriana
Rea
Khina Bree
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arena Section: Eternal Forest - Page 3 Empty Arena Section: Eternal Forest

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arena Section: Eternal Forest - Page 3 Madahg12
A dark forest filled with dangers, snares, and wild beasts nestled between the Lily Swamp, Azure Mountain, Scarred Desert and Abandoned City.

Beast-, Beast Warrior-, Insect-, Plant-, and Pyro-type monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Fiend-type lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section: Eternal Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Arena Section: Eternal Forest

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:04 pm

As he sees the barrell in front of him down the tree, Lucifuge drops from the tree to see that from near. "Uh, what's that? Trap or Gift? Meh, it's probaly something from a sponsor... Hope it's with some cigarettes." He said as he was opening the barrell.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 pm

A voice like the clap of thunder boomed from all around
"HA! Your guess is close enough, dark one..."

Inside the barell Lucifuge will find it filled to the brim with pieces of coal. On top he would find a slingshot made of durable modern metals, a can of beef, a matchbox with 3 matchsticks and a card signed by Beelzecath himself that said "Merry Christmas!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:13 pm

"Tsk. You have good taste for comedy, don't you?" He said to no one in particular. "Nice, i got a knife, some flake stones, a wooden lance, a slingshot, 3 matchsticks, a autograph that i'll keep to remember this if i survive and... COAL! Hell, i get your thoughts now Beelzecath, this will be fun. But no cigarettes for me huh?" *Sigh*

As Rofocale puts some of the coal near three big, solid and dry trees, he gets a matchstick, then lights a coal on his hand. With the coal, he lights the coals near the threes, then some grass on the ground. After that, he heads back to Azure Mountain with the reamaning things inside the barrel board to see the show.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 pm

The flames suprisingly started to spread really quickly throughout the entire forest. Everything was a blazing inferno. The thick dark smoke rising from the forest was visible from all around.

The Eternal Forest was ablaze.
And it was angry.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Kaji approached the forest with his eyes lit with horror.
"Holy crap theres more flames here then that night in District 11. Anyone in here probably ran to the mountains or back to the swamps, but I didnt notice anyone heaing to the swamps."
Kaji looked back at the swamps and at the mountains, "Heh going back to the starting point then"
Kaji started his journey back to the mountains
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:39 am

Sir Derpsalot wrote:
The tribute lay face-down on the forest floor. Cards spilled from her pocket and one clutched in her hand as she lay there motionless, "Madolche Puddingcess." A silhouette of a man loomed over her lifeless body.
Arena Section: Eternal Forest - Page 3 Once-ler.full.1070171
"What an absolute shame...Crowd favourite you were too."
He snapped his fingers, and her body began to vanish.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Kaji approached the forest amd saw ash and burnt down trees everywhere. "Heh District 11 is probably expecting me to make a pun about this." Kaji looked up at the sky and he closed his etes still able to sense the great evil in the city. Suddenly hos eyes opened and he screamed "HEY GAME MASTERS EXPLAIN WHAT THIS PRESENCE IS, HOW IS IT SO POWERFUL?" A moment filled with silence passed and Kaji continued to walk towards the city
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:37 am

Reaching the forest, Kit looked to see it be in ruins as everything is burnt to the ground. He talks a good look at the destruction that is infront of him and a jolt of lightning ran through his head making him wince in pain as he kneels down on one leg keeping his injury from being further damage. As the pain in his head gets worse he then dropped to the ground passing out.

BGM for the bold italics:
Fate Extra OST:

Looking around it appears to be a forest unlike the one destroyed this one was full of life and nature. A voice can be heard speaking in a serene and soothing tone.

"Can you hear it calling to us?"

The sound of the rustling leaves can be heard as the wind blows.

"It's crying for justice....." then a different voice appears sounding more calm yet sinister at the same time.

"Salvation is unneeded....as the end is near, In time, you shall see....the truth."

Then suddendly the scenery changed with the forest burning, from all the destruction one lone shadowy figure can be seen

"The truth called despair...."

The image would change to a city being laid to waste and the cries of desperation and hate floods the air as the sky is painted in red.

"You cannot escape the clutches of time, it will bring us to the end ....."

Kit would then walk up drenched in sweat as he experienced what he would believe to be a dream.

"This dream....."

Looking around still at the burned remains of the forest he sighs to himself as he wonders about the dream. He would then shrugs it off trying to not let that stress him out despite him feeling that he experienced that before.

He then recalls the moment he killed the first tribute, the battle was worthy but at the same time he recalls how his emotions took the best of him and that made him more worried.

"It's not gonna be the last, if this ever happens again will I be able to handle it?". He then opens up his card box taking out a card, that card being "Melodious Diva Elegy" staring at it intently. After a few seconds he would chuckle to himself.

"I bet he would be mad if I were to die now, I never even got to know his name".

He then remembered taking something from the defeated tribute, he takes out the can that he took and opens it. He needed this as he was hungry and barely ate anything. With that he placed his hands together as if he is praying and spoke quietly.

"Thank you for the food....."

With that said he would start consuming the beef with care as he lays back on a charred tree.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:19 am

Finished with his meal, Kit would look up at the sky and sigh heavily. He would then wonder how long has it been since he had a decent meal as the food was delicious and edible.

"How long have I even been here?"

Seeing it being daylight he rises up and stretches his arms, his leg still injured from the attack has healed slightly but not completely making him keep a mental note that he should not over do with his leg. He then takes out his bo staff and keeps it his left hand which was at the same position as his injured arm to see how much pressure he can handle. After a few tries he would get the hang of it and is able to walk with less pain as long as he uses the makeshift walking stick for the time being.

He then recalls the words that the word bearer said awhile back.

"You fools! Dispose of the Seeker immediately while he is still bound by mortal arena rules, or your entire realm might as well perish soon after he is done with you all!"

The Seeker, Kit wonders about that name and then understands this is the only chance he can get to stop it before it destroys the world. Something about the destruction of the world made him think back about the dream he had feeling as if it is all interconnected or maybe it could be a hint about his past.

"I feel like I'll find the answers when I get there."

With that said he starts moving slowly, heading towards the city. The wind blows gently towards the boy still moving forward unwavered as his eyes are filled with determination to end this.

"If its calling for justice....Then I shall answer its call"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down