Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY)

4 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY)

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

(Shadow)

I barely made it out with my life. I was lucky to even survive after what we’ve all went through. Olirum’s mech trashed parts of the MADA building, we’re repairing it as fast as we can. I’ve been through a lot of pain but Veva says I should be fine. Sure I’ve suffered through minor bruising, surgery and a large gash through my right side, but it could’ve been much worst. If it weren’t for the power of Stormbreaker, I think I would’ve been dead, we all would’ve. Stardust, X, and Menial lay in horrible condition after the battle. Even with their combined power, strength and skill they were all defeated and horribly beat up, and Olirum didn’t even have to try. Even the power of Stormbreaker wasn’t enough to defeat him, but now we’ve got something that we could use against him. These weapons, these prisms, their power is something I’ve never felt before. It’s strange really. I’ve never felt this energy inside me, yet it’s like it’s been there the entire time, it’s like It’s so familiar.

As for the rest of the guys, Veva says they are holding on by a thread. It’s been over a week since the battle and they still haven’t woken up. They are all still alive but barely. Stardust’s lost so much of his blood during the fight, if he bled a bit more he would’ve been a goner. X has gone through some major surgery and Menial lays being treated by Veva as best as possible. None of them have woken up and show no signs of waking up any time soon. I just hope they will, I don’t even know what I’d do if I lost them. Not only for my team, but as friends. I’ve already lost Beatrice, Azmain, I can’t lose anyone else. I just can’t let anyone else down.
I’ve been lying by their beds every night to keep an eye on them all. So I’ll be able to see the first sign of life, so I can see them first when they wake up and the first thing they will see is me. I just want to be there to tell them it’s alright. But their eyes remain shut, and they barely move an inch. I’ve sat there each day for the past week, only leaving for food. Twilight, Daemon and Veva are starting to worry about me, about all of us. I tell them that I’m fine, even when I feel like I’m not. The sounds of machines beeping and showing signs of a heart beat are meaningless if they can’t do anything. Even if they do wake up will they even be the same? Veva says that there has been little brain damage but I’m still not sure if they would be able to ever fight or even walk again.

I still haven’t told anyone about Stormbreaker, I don’t want anyone to know just yet. I’ve covered up the emblem with some bandages, make it seem like it was a cut. With everything going on, I just wish I could just go back to when things were better. To a time were I could just hang out with my friends and train and help those in need. A time were even though the world is horrible your friends were all you ever needed. A time when I could protect those I care about.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
(Daemon)

After hearing about the news with what happened to Shadow, I knew I needed to do something. The way Shadow described Olirum was so unbelievable. It was as if he was invincible, god-like even. I knew there was nothing in this world that was gonna be able to stop him, so I was going to take action. I honestly never thought I’d do this but I had no choice right now. It was a final resort that I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use. I walked by the campfire I lit, towards the piles of junk and stuff I own. That’s when I found what I needed, the single page of the ancient inscription of Demons. Stardog told me about these things, telling me not to tell anyone about this, or about who I am. All these prophecies, legends, chants, diagrams of the dream world, maps of the stars… even rituals. The signal page I needed to be able to fight Olirum. Nobody but Stardog knows I have this, Stardog told me to keep it safe, and never attempt this, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Sorry Stardog, but we both knew I was going to do this eventually.
I layed the page near the fire until the symbols on it started to glow yellow. I started to chant the ritual writings as they glowed.
“endless fire, endless fire.
I won’t leave, a single soul behind.
La de da de da, unholy rights,
La de da de da, a Gateway to hell.
Let’s begin, the ritual”
The paper continued to burn until the entire paper turned into a glowing yellow orb. I could hear the orb echoing the song ritual. Repeating my lines, until it casted a silhouette in my shape.
“endless fire, endless fire. You won’t leave, a single soul behind. La de da de da, unholy rights. La de da de da, a gateway to hell. Let’s begin, the ritual.” It announced.
“You know why am here.” I simply told it. The glowing figure held out its hand, I was really doing this. I was about to make this deal. No turning back, this is what I had to do.
“I’m doing this for you guys…” I whispered underneath my breath. I held out my hand without hesitation as I went to meet the glowing figure’s. We started to shake, the deal was done. The ritual was complete.

______________________________________________________________________________________
(Shadow)
I was walking back to the recovery room for the guys after eating. As usual I was going to check up on them. It’s hard to see in the hallways though, the lights are still down and Twilight hasn’t had the freaking time to repair them yet. Things have been slow, but getting better atleast. I was bringing with me a few glasses of water.

I must’ve not been paying attention to where I was walking for a moment as I had bumped into something, thankfully nothing dropped to the floor. When I looked I saw I bumped into Bee. Madam Bee, one of our best nurses here, and an assistant of Veva. She’s a really nice person to have around, she’s been helping care for everyone here since a long time, and can always make you smile.
“Oh sorry bee, didn’t see ya there.” I replied.
“ooh it’s no problem Shadow, you going to see Menial, X and Stardust?” She asked.
“Yeah, probably gonna fall asleep there again…”

“You may want this then” she smiled, handed me a muffin-shaped pillow. I chuckled as she and I continued walking.
I entered inside Menial and X’s room, holding the cups of water in hopes they wake up, if not, they are to help me stay awake. As I entered the room, I felt… something strange. It was quiet, but, unusually quiet. Normally you’d hear the sound of a beeping heart monitor in the distance, but there was another sound over that… It sounded like, breathing.
Where Menial and X awake? The thought filled me with hope and excitement, yet something didn’t feel right. I slowly walked over behind the curtain, preparing to see the sight of Menial or X’s eyes opening, being able to see them after all this. But what I saw next, stunned me.
They were gone. They weren’t in their beds. The machines that they were hooked up were in a mess. The wires were tangled, machines pushed over onto the ground and it looked like… there was some sort of, struggle. I didn’t know what to make of the scene, what is even more strange is that there was glowing red ooze scattered everywhere. Like blood splatter….
Then I heard a loud and sudden screech. I couldn’t tell who it was, it didn’t sound like Stardust, X, or Menial. Or for that matter, it didn’t sound like anyone in MADA. I turned to see that the noise came from the room next door. The room Stardust was resting.
I dropped everything I was holding onto the table grabbing only the flashlight, and I ran into the room. I didn’t know whether I was afraid or worried. All I knew was that something was wrong. I looked to see that on Stardust’s bed, the same situation was at hand. Red ooze, machines and wires scattered, and no Stardust.
But I heard a sound in the room. I didn’t know how to describe the sound other then it being… unpleasant, yet soft. I turned the flashlight all around the room, and from the bed, I saw a line of the red ooze, leading all the way to the Left hand corner of the room. From there, with the light shinned, I saw what appeared to be Stardust. He didn’t look right at all though. His face was turned away from me, and he even seemed to be… coughing out that red ooze. His feathers seemed more roughed and something just wasn’t right.
I slowly, and silently walked toward him. He just kept coughing and wheezing out that ooze, as if he was throwing it up. With each step I moved forward delicately, trying to make no sound as I moved. I reached a point where I was about 3 feet away from him, he still didn’t acknowledge me. I just kept looking at him.
“St-stard-dust?” I asked confused and softly. But right after that sound, he quickly turned his head slightly toward me. His stare immediately made me uneasy, not only that, made me realize what was happening. That same stare Menial did towards me, X did towards me, with that blood-red, glowing, eye.
I also noticed more details. The flails on his head were split into two, and were more jagged and sharply edged. His feathers turned into spikes, opposite of the fluff he had, and had a tint of red on the end of each feather. And all over his body, where these beating, throbbing sacks of the red ooze, like hearts connected to the veins. His beak was dripping with the glowing red substance as he gave me this look and face of insanity.
Immediately within seconds he lunged himself toward me, with sharp claws and talons he went for my head. I was immediately pushed back as I blocked with my hands. I pushed his arms away with my hands but kept lunging towards his head trying to bite at me. The red substance got all over me, in a state of panic and fear I kicked him off of me.
He was pushed back as I immediately got up, when he got up he let out a loud screech, exactly like the one I heard in the room before. He started charging at me again, trying to scratch me with his newly sharp claws and fingers. I dodged each one, but not with ease. I know all of Stardust’s combat capabilities, however, it seemed like in this form Stardust was more reckless, yet agile and using more combat techniques.
“COME ON STARDUST, I DON’T WANNA HURT YOU!” I yelled out. He screeched at me once more, charging at me this time with both hands. There was no way I could keep this up, if I was going to contain and control Stardust, I was going need Stormbreaker. I got my hand with the orange symbol, and in my mind I started to call upon stormbreaker as the symbol glowed.
“Alright fine I didn’t want to do this but you leave me no-“ however, Stormbreaker did not appear. The symbol’s glow flashed and my arm was shocked with an orange spark. It failed.

“What the-“ However, I was interrupted, as Stardust was charging at me full force. It was too late to move out of the way, I braced for impact. I then heard a faint “woosh” and somehow, he was gone. He was no were infront of me. Then I felt something scratch me from behind and push me down. It was Stardust. How did he get behind me if he was right infront of me charging?

Stardust charged once more at me, this time as he came towards me I prepared a kick, however, just like that, he vanished into thin air before I could touch him. Then from the side I felt his tail slap me out of the room into Menial and X’s room. I crashed onto the ground, then it came to me. I realized what stardust was doing. I didn’t know how, but some how, he was teleporting.
I grabbed something above me to pull myself up. But as my hand touched it, I didn’t know what I was touching. It felt slimey and goey. I then felt it pusling, and I could hear breathing above me. It was dripping something above me onto my head. Red ooze.
I slowly looked up to see what I was touching. “Oh no….” I said dreadfully. It was X, and he too was in that monstrous transformation he turned into the day the mech attacked. Inside his giant mouth was bloody tissue, and a single eye resembling X’s staring straight at me. That blood-red stare had me hypnotized for a moment. I then saw the tentacles and tubes around him rising, they were about to stab me. I immediately rolled out of the way before they hit, the tubes stabbed right through the floor. His head faced toward me once more as the tubes rose once again. Just as he stared Stardust jumped above him and tried to strike my head from above. I quickly moved out of the way, Stardust’s claw got stuck into the floorboard as well. I seized the opportunity to run, I didn’t even look back, I just needed to find help. My heart was racing as this all happened. I once again tried to call upon Stormbreaker, but the symbol simply just glowed and died into a burst of shock. Why wasn’t this working! I thought.
I just kept running, going through corridors, looking for anybody. Veva, Twilight, Bee, I needed somebody. I just ran until I was tired, I must’ve outrun X and Stardust by now. I took a breather and kneeled down a bit. I was breathing heavily and hard, trying to catch my energy from that fight. I had some minor scratching but nothing major.

But my moment of rest was interrupted, right behind me I felt something large looming over me, breathing heavily, casting a large shadow over me. I didn’t want to turn around yet. It plopped a large amount of the red ooze on me. I slowly turned around, to see Menial’s teeth and jaw behind my head.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY)

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 pm

"Is this the truth or is it just me?" I kind of imagined the end of this part being either that or "You have a voice mail" for some reason XD and for dusty ooze form..... eeeewwww, i kind of hope for a cure for this soon O_o and menial needs episode focused on him after being hospitalized for most of this and brain-washed and crazy for the rest XD

i like this chapter so far, am really curious as to why stormbreaker aint working
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #12- Disaster Attack! (BEING UPDATED TODAY)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Ah I do love how thid chapter is going so far.
All I can imagine in my head as I read along Shadow's part is "Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit o_o"
Really in setting up the whole scene at the end with the oozes and everything. Everyone was perfectly placed XD
Ya gots me hooked on this chapter. Can't wait for the next bits.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Arbiter45 wrote:"Is this the truth or is it just me?" I kind of imagined the end of this part being either that or "You have a voice mail" for some reason XD and for dusty ooze form..... eeeewwww, i kind of hope for a cure for this soon O_o and menial needs episode focused on him after being hospitalized for most of this and brain-washed and crazy for the rest XD

i like this chapter so far, am really curious as to why stormbreaker aint working

Then your really gonna like "Stone-edged" XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 am

Well written, good job. ^_^
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:26 am

(Shadow)

He immediately roared as soon as I turned around flecking the strange ooze from his mouth, I rolled out of the way of his attempt to bite at me, and got right up, he continued to rush for me head first trying to bite, whatever was happening to X and Stardust, it was happening to Menial too. What’s weird is that this isn’t like them at all. Well, obviously the trying to kill me part and obvious actions, but something else.
They were… fighting differently, much more skillfully then I would ever be able to teach them. Perhaps just as skilled as how Azmain would’ve fought. Whatever was happening, this wasn’t them at all, it was something, or someone else, just inside their bodies. They are so chaotic and animal like…

I kept backing away from Menial’s bites, each missing me by a few inches. I immediately turned around and spread my wings across and started to flap, despite the size of the hallways it was going to be hard to fly through the narrow rooms. However, with Menial’s size it would be hard for him to maneuver too. He had to duck his head in order to barely fit inside. I continued flapping as Menial rampaged, I kept heading straight towards an opening to the outside, it would be hard for them to catch up, even with wings and flight. However, up ahead X appeared blocking the way. He let out a large screech and his entire body lit on fire. He was also oozing out something that seemed like oil, which also caught on fire.
I had little time to react before I would get scorched or eaten so I veered immediately to the left hallway and rolled onto the ground. I immediately got off the ground and started running hoping to outrun X and Menial, I made a few left turns in the hallways until I was suddenly blocked by Stardust teleporting infront of me again. He just stood there for a second with this deranged look in his red eyes. Then he immediately started spinning himself around, and like a twister started hurling his feathers out like sharp edged projectiles. Some stabbed into my arm but not that much for conflicting pain.

I just continued running trying to dodge Stardust’s attacks. Hiding behind a one of the corridor walls when I was able to make it, watching Stardust’s projectiles fly by like missiles. Just then from the corridor, I realized I was in the corridor X and Menial just came from. They attacked and charged with all their might, I immediately dodged nearly unscathed. X toppled over Menial with his weight, giving me the opportunity to escape from them, however Stardust was still on the move against me. I ran as fast as I could, looking behind me making sure they weren’t following. I think I was started to lose them but I just kept heavily breathing and trying to run and run until I was sure I lost them. I kept making right and left turns, randomly moving hoping to shake them off my track, I didn’t know what to do. I definitely didn’t have the power to fight them without Stormbreaker, not by myself anyway.

I kept looking back but I didn’t realized I bumped into something really hard. I fell onto my back and when I got up I realized what, or should I say, who I bumped into. What I saw brought me relief. It was Bee and Twilight, thank god I found someone.

“Twilight, Bee!?” I yelled. I immediately got up and helped Bee and Twilight up too, making sure they were real.

“What are you guys doing here!?” I questioned.

“We were just going to the patient rooms to bring Menial some more ointment for his burn wounds,” Bee answered in a surprised manner.

“Why where you running shadow, and why do you look banged up and tired?” Twilight immediately questioned.

“It’s Stardust and they other’s, they are GONE and and-“ I was trying to explain this to them but I just couldn’t find the words, I was all jumbled up.

“They’re gone!? What do you mean a-are they awake and moving again!?” Bee asked just as confused.

“Well they’re gone I’ll give you that much… come on you have to see this for yourself!” I told them. I grabbed their hands and ran them across the hallways.

“H-hey wait! Shadow where are you going!?!” They both asked.

“Just follow me you HAVE to see this.” I decided to take them to Menial and X’s room where the Ooze and the machines are busted, they are going to freak when they see it. I would take them to Menial, Stardust and X themselves, but I have no idea where they are at this point.
___________________________________________________________________________________
(Daemon)

It’s time to do what has been long over due, It’s time to finish this once and for all. I started to pack my bags, I needed to travel light for this fight. I packed my sword, some personal possessions such as photos of MADA. I looked back at this group photo with me, Shadow, Azmain and Stardog, and one With me and X and a few others with some close personal friends at MADA. I packed them all into the sack along with some needed resources such as some burnt loaves of bread and a bottle of water. I was going to go light and simple for this trip. I put out the campfire in the center of my tin base, and disconnected all the computers and communication devices from their outlets and shut them down, disabling connection and communication. I was going rogue for this. It was the only way to finish this off. I grabbed my sack filled with everything, and lastly, I grabbed a newly knit cloak in order to conceal myself, and the ritual paper. I had one more thing to do for this to work, for the pieces to fall into play. Some would call me crazy for this but it was the only way to finish the ritual. Today is the day I finish this, Today is the day, I confront Olirum.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 am

shits goin´down! seriously though this keeps getting better and better, still not sure how Shadow thinks he, Bee and Twilight who so far non of wich seem to be fighters could defeat A savage teleporter, a savage pyromaniac and a savage berserker, also just to remind you Dusty I DONT TRUST VEVA!!!! It´s way to fishy that bad stuff happens whenever they are in the medical bay and only 2 people who seem to regularly be there are Bee and Veva.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:17 am

(Shadow)

Bee, Twilight and I were running back to the medical bay. I didn’t even know what the hell we were gonna do about the situation, but I HAD to warn somebody, and show them what was happening. As I was running I remembered: Menial’s medical monitor. We attached that thing a while back when the first transformation happened. Veva said it would record all of Menial’s health status. His pulse, his blood flow, his breathing, everything. Maybe it could help us figure out what was going on, I’d have to ask Veva to check the results though.

“Shadow what is this all about you haven’t told us anything! What’s going on!?” Bee questioned.

“The only way I could describe is that there is something wrong with Menial, X and Stardust!” I exclaimed. They just had to see it in order to believe me.

We reached the entrance to X and Menial’s medical room, Bee and Twilight entered first. What was inside was even more shocking to me then to either of them.

Menial and X, they were both inside, completely normal and lying on the beds. The monitors and machinery were still somewhat scattered but they were neater. And only small puddles of the ooze remained.

“What the-“ I questioned. I could’ve sworn that they were in that chaotic state. Bee and Twilight didn’t say anything as they investigated the readings on the machine and the room.

“Hmmm, shadow I think you might be right something seems to be wrong…” Twilight said.

“An hour back their heart rate and breathing shot up, as if they were hyper-ventilating and then it dropped… dead flat.” Bee announced.

“Seems to be normal now but I don’t know how to explain this… and what’s with all the mess around here?! Yeash what the heck were you doin’ here shadow?” She questioned.

I was trying to get my thoughts together, I couldn’t think straight at all. “But they were- I was- they just-“ I kept babbling. “Look, all 3 of them were out of their beds and in the chaotic forms they were the last time, the incident with the Spider, the Mech, don’t you remember!?”

They stared at me with a confused expression.

“well it sounds like someone hasn’t been getting’ enough sleepy time isn’t that right?” Bee teased.

“Shadow come on, I know the incident with Menial and X did happen but there was no way that could’ve happened. They’re still hooked up to their monitors and they are even strapped to the bed by their wastes. If they did escape somehow the wires would’ve been snapped off clean and the strap would’ve torn off. They’re both in perfect condition.” Twilight pointed out.

He was right, if they did escape their would’ve been clear evidence of a struggle. When I went in that was the case, but the place looks like it has been for the past few days other than a few stuff that was misplaced and the goo. The more I thought about it I did realize I was losing sleep…

“But how do you explain the red ooze? It was the same one from both occurrences with Menial AND X!” I argued. The looked closer at the puddles and their eyes widened.

“It does look similar…” Bee said. She took a test tube out from one of her pockets and scrapped up some of the ooze from the floor into it.

“We haven’t had the time to run tests on any of the ooze samples with all this “Olirum” shenanigans I keep hearing about, but I could compare it” Bee said.

“But for now Shadow I’d say that you’ve just been lacking sleep, soooo” She looked over at the counter and grabbed the muffin-shaped pillow. “I’d recommend you start snoozin’!” she exclaimed with a bright expression. Twilight and Bee left the room and I just stood outside.

“Maybe their right, I mean I have been lacking some sleep with all this stress… I should probably get some shut eye so I can think straight, all of MADA is depending on me to lead and I can’t let them down. Besides, maybe it was nothing and I was just seeing things…” I said.

Just as I said that I heard from behind me loud roars and screeches followed by violent vibrations. If I was drowsy before I was definitely wide awake now. The screeching continued on from behind me followed by sounds of smashing and clouds of dust and rubble blowing behind me and around me. I coughed from all the dust that was flying by and into my eyes but I could still hear the defining screeches. When the dust cleared up I could finally open my eyes and look around the place. I could hear faint stomps slowly fading away into the distance, and I turn around to see the beds totally destroyed with torn up pieces of fabric and pillow covers, the monitors completely smashed with metal tubing completely bend and an entire wall gone that was smashed apart, which was on the other side of the beds.

“…Or maybe I’m not and it actually happened.” I said talking to myself.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Shadow)

I had no time to waste in order to catch them. In order to stop this I needed to take action, but this was going to be hard without any help, especially without stormbreaker. I still had no idea why it wasn’t working but I had bigger problems at the moment. There’s no way I could contain all 3 of them at once, I just have to hope that the 3 of them split up and went different directions so I can be able to take them on. I just kept running, listening to and following what I assumed to be faint stomping in the distance. I followed the stomping, most likely coming from Menial. The echoes through the corridors only made my search even more difficult. I stopped at a 4 way intersection in the hallways, In the background of the stomping I could also hear something… it sounded like hissing to me but I couldn’t be sure. Along with the sound of heavy breathing come from one direction. The noises continued to sound throughout the hallways, I couldn’t tell were each one was coming from. They were too subtle to make out which one was closer or farther away, or from which direction it was even coming from. Suddenly, I felt something fly by from behind my head past my shoulders. The object then struck the wall of the corridor. It was a sharply tainted feather-like shape…

Stardust was right behind me. I immediately leaped into the air in anticipation for more projectiles, and I was right. I turned around to see that it was stardust. But then a projectile came towards me from my left. I dodged it to see that Stardust was there again to the left corridor. Another one came from behind me and again and again. I kept turning around to see Stardust, it was like he was everywhere at once. This couldn’t be possible I kept thinking as I Tried to dodge…

I realized what was happening. Stardust has been using trickery. There wasn’t really 4 of him, and he wasn’t even really teleporting, this was an illusion. He was simply using one of the things he can do best even in his normal state: Speed and agility. He was moving so fast that it seemed like he was teleporting, that it seemed like it was everywhere I looked. He was just playing an illusion.

Now that I knew what was going on, I had a better understanding of what he was trying to do. I immediately jumped in the air and spread my wings as I sky dived toward Stardust. He saw me coming, I knew I wasn’t going to land the hit, he ended up dodging it with ease, but now he has just freed up an exit for me. I took the opportunity to run out of there, he screeched back as he continued his chase. He once again spun around rapidly, with the feathers spinning around in a maelstrom. I was stuck in a narrow hallway, so I just flew the other direction, the only way I could avoid this was to hope that I could out run the projectiles. The flew by me like streaks of light, I was lucky to escape unscathed from all this, I immediately reached a turn in the hallway, this was my chance to escape. I veered to the left and ended up crashing onto the ground, I got back up immediately and ran for it.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:32 am

the second i read the room was back to normal i was like "Someone has illusions!" i didnt figure it to be Dusty though, suppose that leaves teleportation open for someone else if need be, lol, cant wait for final part of this episode : )
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down