Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED)

2 posters

Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED) Empty We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED)

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:25 am

Okay so here is the deal. With each episode I will be posting for the week, I will post a part of it, and continue to update it throughout the week. o3o hope ya don't mind...

(Stardog)

I finally escaped. Weak, and alone, yes. But I was once again able to escape…

I didn’t have much time, I limped my self under a pile of rubble so they wouldn’t find me. The spider droids eventually couldn’t find me and retreated to Olirum’s base, how ironic that my own creations are now after me. I felt another headache approaching, I could feel his anger and rage bursting into my mind and body. I groaned as my head surged with pain. My body had already been banged up and weak from what I had just went through. I knew I wouldn’t have been able to beat Olirum, but at least I have finally escaped. He’s probably sent out Crocface to look for me. I had to rest, but I had not a minute to waste. It was only a matter of time before I lose control.

I needed to ally myself once more. I need to find Shadow and the rest of MADA. It's been such a long time, hopefully Shadow still remembers. I had propped myself up once more, my whole body still aching. I knew that Olirum would be trying to look for me now, without me his plans would be useless. I slowly walked toward MADA, I had a long journey ahead of me. I could already feel myself getting weaker, trying to fight the constant battle that lingers in my mind. I had to hurry, I had to warn them before it is too late…..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Stardust)

Today was just another Not-so wonderful day of being beaten to the ground during training…

“Well stardust, even you must admit that was sad huh?” X said sitting on top of me.

“Will you get off me!” I exclaimed pushing X off with my tail.

“You can’t even defend yourself from me and I’m like, what? 2 feet shorter then you” X said while laughing hysterically. I just kept getting mad inside as he mocked me.

“Don’t worry dusty, your getting better…” Shadow said, though he probably had to admit that I needed a lot of work.

“Ugh, does anybody here even take me seriously? I feel like you all treat me like a big joke.” I said.

“Well your not. I mean Azmain could’ve chosen any other student at this place to join us on the team and he chose you.” Shadow said.

“too get stopped on…” X added.

“Not helping X….”

“Alright, alright, I’ll stop.” X replied.” Come on stardust, we’re all friends and we’re just messin’ with you. No big deal.” 

Even if they where joking that still got me thinking. I started remembering all the times I was stomped on by the enemy and got pounded to the ground. Am I just a big rookie to this team? Was that all I ever was.

Despite what I was thinking I just responded with a “yeah sure…”. I left early so I could go take a walk to think a little.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Crocface A.K.A ??? 3)

“He WHAT?!” Olirum asked me furiously.

“Um well sir… it seems t-that, Stardog… has well um… escaped.” I said extremely nervously.

“But don’t worry at all sir! The spider droids are searching for him now. Besides, it’s only a matter of time before he loses control right?” I said assuringly. Olirum just stared down at me, angrily.

“I suppose Stardog can’t keep this up forever….” Olirum finally said. “It’s only a matter of time before he loses control once more and returns to us. Take the remaining Spider droids to do our original mission at hand, injecting Stardust.”

“Y-yes sir you got it!!!” I exclaimed laughing nervously. I left the room before he could get mad again…

(Stardog)

I limped my weak body to the direction of MADA, Groaning with each movement I made. I must’ve taken an awful lot of attacks back there. I was lucky to even get out alive against Olirum, what was I thinking trying to take him out?

i tried to continue on but I eventually just collapsed onto the ground. I tried to catch my breath in order to just rest.

“Feeling weak already?” An all too familiar voice spoke.

“I… I am fine….” I replied heavily breathing. I eventually found my surroundings going black, changing into the pitch black void that I know all to well. I eventually saw him right infront of me. His white deceiving eyes staring back at me and his purple/white cybernetic stripes glowing in the vast darkness.

“It’s nice to see you again Stardog.” He had said.

“I wish I could say the same….” I replied back kneeling onto the ground.

“You can’t keep this up forever, our spider droids are going to find us eventually.” He replied. “and once they do we’ll be ba

“As long as I have you bound like the animal you can’t do anything…” I said trying to mock him.

He growled at me and tried to pounce onto me. The chains that bound him prevented him from getting anywhere near me.

“Once I get to MADA to warn them it’s over.” I stated.

“Do you HONESTLY think that THEY will accept you? accept us? After what we’ve done to Azmain, after abandoning them in a time of need, and even after attacking X-“

“THERE IS NO ‘WE’” I yelled furiously. “I am NOTHING like you! I am also not responsible for your the things YOU have done when you were in control!”

“But do they know that? Since Azmain is long gone nobody in MADA is going to believe you for one bit. Come on Stardog, by the time you make it to MADA I’ll be free once more and there is nothing you can do about that.”

“No… I’ve taken control once, I can do it again.”

“But of all people to know Stardog. Things, change.” He finally said.

I then found myself back into reality, still kneeling on the ground holding my wounded arm. I started to get back up and continued my journey back. I had to stay strong, I wasn’t about to give in now.

Last edited by BloodlustLegend on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED)

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:06 pm

(Stardust)

I walked around the abandoned city streets for a while, continuing to think about the things that happened during training. I just kept thinking more and more about whether or not I actually meant something to this team. I know how to fight and all, but I’m not nearly as skilled or fast as Shadow, I didn’t really have any special powers like “X”, and I was no where near as strong as Menial. I continue to talk to myself in my head. Am I really just the rookie they bring along? I’ve been with them for a long time and they surely trust me, but i just feel like I’m not as important as the others. I don’t excel in anything specific to combat or missions.

I’m starting to feel more like a liability then a team member. I decided to sit down for a bit to think more. It was at that point I began to start talking out loud, without myself even knowing it.

“Ugh… I know that Shadow and the guys care for me and like me but do they really think I am a big help with them on the team? I mean, they could’ve chosen any other training student to be on the team and they chose me… Then again, I was there during the really early days of MADA. Do they just keep me to make me happy? Do they just take pity on me?! It doesn’t seem like the kind of thing they would do… I just need to relax for a moment I suppose, clear my head.” I said to myself.

But it seems that would have to wait.

A minute after I felt something whoosh by me, extremely fast. I turned my head to see there was a dart stuck to the wall, a mere few inches from my neck. I looked around to see who tried to shoot me, when I saw these crazy spider robot things. They where black with white/purple cybernetic stripes along them, just like the ones Shadow told me ambushed him.

I immediately jumped up onto my feet and saw that they where surrounding me. All armed with dart guns instead of the blasters I heard about. My first thought was to fly away, there wasn’t anyway I was gonna be able to take on a group of armed robots empty handed. But then I remembered all the times I had run and got stomped on in battle. All the times where I was a complete wimp and didn’t do anything. I decided to fight back, while I was in the moment. If I could do this then they won’t be able to make fun of me anymore.

What a mistake I had made. My attacks didn’t do anything to these things, I shouldn’t have been so cocky. Even just punching one of them just hurt my hand. I tried what I had been taught when fighting but it was useless. I tried to fly away but one of those spider things jumped on top of me, grabbing my whole body. My wings gave in and I came crashing down.
I found myself lying stomach down, with these robots pinning me down to the ground.

“Hey! Let go!!” I screamed squirming. I struggled to get lose but nothing worked. I eventually looked up to see one of the droids infront of me, it’s side opened up to reveal a canaster of red ooze and on the one end a giant needle. The canister was taken out by a robot arm within and it started to slowly move it closer to my head. I started screaming as it did so, I tried to get any of my limbs free but it was no use. I closed my eyes to wait for it to be over.

I could feel the needle pierce into my skull. Slowly pushing the ooze into my system. However, I then heard something shatter, I opened my eyes to see that the canister had broken into several shards and the ooze spilt all over. Then suddenly, two of the robots where knocked down, freeing my arms. I pushed myself up and shoved the other spider bots off of me. I had assumed one of the guys had come and saw me, but that wasn’t the case. I turned around to see who my savior was, holding his arm as if it was injured and heavily breathing. His entire body was covered with gear and cloth. He had what I assumed to be a gas mask on and this entire suit hooked up to him, with metal straps everywhere. The clothes he was wearing where metallic with some green cloth.

The spider bots that where after me then stared at him and started to attack him. He held a large sword with the same pattern as the spider bots did. He started slashing at the robots and slicing them into bits.

All while this was happening, I had felt something strange, somewhat numb. I was just standing there watching this happen. When that needle pierced my head, I felt something different, as if something had entered me. It wasn’t the ooze, but rather, something had entered my inner thoughts. In my mind I heard this weird whispering voice to me, zoning out from the battle that was taking place directly infront of me. I couldn’t understand what it was saying, but, something was calling to me.

I eventually felt one of the Spider bots try to climb ontop of me again, I started moving violently to shake it off. The strange man sliced the thing into half and it’s pieces fell off of me.

He suddenly then grabbed my arm tightly. “Come on… we don’t have much time…” He said still breathing heavily. I could tell he was extremely hurt just by looking at the way he is moving.

“What?! Who are you!?” I immediately questioned.

“There isn’t much time! Just trust me!” He said as he yanked my arm. He immediately started running through the robots trying to get away from them. For being injured, he was pretty fast. He then dragged me suddenly to the left into another building, and then brought me behind a concrete wall. We both stopped to catch breath here, the Spider bots went the other direction thinking we where still running that way.

As I was catching I breath I saw the guy limping the other direction, I saw he had a large bag that looked like it weighed a ton.

“Follow… me…” He said.

“Woah woah woah, hold on you still haven’t told me who you are!!” I exclaimed.

“Just come, I don’t have much time. I’ll explain on the way!” He stated.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED) Empty Re: We are MADA (Original Story) #9- The Legend of Stardog (BEING UPDATED)

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:51 pm

it feels like your taunting me with the answers right in front of my noes right now ._. XD lol, great so far but i kinda hope the enemies will get a bit more varied, other then that i dont have much to comment on right now
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:18 pm

D5516theDemonMage wrote:it feels like your taunting me with the answers right in front of my noes right now ._. XD

...Y-your kidding right?
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:32 pm

BloodlustLegend wrote:
D5516theDemonMage wrote:it feels like your taunting me with the answers right in front of my noes right now ._. XD

...Y-your kidding right?

lol, just kidding, but my point is that it feels like dog has all the asnwers here, but i do not think that is a bad thing, i enjoy it when you cant wait for the enxt part so i think that is a good thing
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down