Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim

4 posters

Go down

Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim Empty Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 am

Well the title says it all, i unlike what most peopel seem to be doing dont roll with one character and do everything i usually make different ones so that i can try some different skill tree´s for each and do some different types of quests so that i stay in character and wont be a holy paladin in the thiefs guild like some end up as or a warrior in the college (without using any magic)

well the thing is i am unsure about a few thigns for my next character, i know that i am going to use conjuration, focusing on necromancy, illusion and restoration probably (restoration is the one skill tree i NEVER go without) i also plan on using heavy armor and enchanting, as well as smithing (dont know aobut alchemy, ive never been a fan of it) what i am unsure of is if i should go with one-handed to have quicker acces to my magic (i am not going to duel wield or use a shield though) or two-handed for more damage, i am also unsure if i should use destruction or not and also wheter i should play a high elf becuse ive never really done that or if i should play an orc, ive also been considering going without a weapon in favor of using destruction but again im not really sure and i would apreciate to hear your thoughts on this matter

thanks in advance, oh also forgot to mention i plan to play mainly a good guy but willing to do some horible things to bad people (hence why i use necromancy and illusion to begin with), i will most likely always side with the "good" guys and if there are no good or bad in the conflict.... well i´ll get to that when i start playing
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim Empty Re: Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 am

if you use mods, than i suggest adding tisse as a follower. only for the spell tomes in her inventory, conjure kewpie.(this one is very powerful, and has helped me in dire situations) and scatterbolt (name says it all)
I did this and released her not long after.
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Magician Credits : 1246

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lzESX21PjCHffIXKctsuw

Back to top Go down

Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim Empty Re: Some things for my next playtrough of skyrim

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 am

well i play on 360 so no mods for me sadly :/ thanks anyway
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am

Heh. Menial. That sounds more like how my main char is based.

Conjuration to the max. Smithing. Heavy Armour. Physical weapons skills.Preferably for one handed sword and dual wield skills. Since Orc berzerk and one handed makes ot easier to cast magic. I just love summoning them weapons and demons at a moments notice and charging straight into battle. But thats shaman level orcy. Lel. My Orc faithfully serves all the daedric gods as their champion but fights for "good" mainly. I had a berzerker shaman kinda orc in mind so uh max magic interests also.

Wonder what you have in mind for your new pick, Menial.
You have always gone elven sneaky graceful like.
Try my brute paths and pick a greenskin. Go Argonian or Osrimer XD
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:14 am

well i have been planning to at some point make an argonian paladin-ish character, go with restoration, alteration, heavy armor, block, one-handed, smithing and so on to become as tanky as possible (their racial super is amazing for tanking so im kinda suprised most players who pick argonian ive heard about goes with sneaky... well whatever) i do however wanna make a high elf at some point so as i said right now i dont know between orc, high elf or argonian but you are kinda right if i go orc he would be a bit to similar to your character..... hmm.... im either going argonian paladin or high elf illusionist/necromancer i think
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:18 am

If you are playing uncorrupted I recommend a fist build. It is rather weak to start, however after you get the amazing enchantment of bonus free hand damage you can start to do really stupid damage. You basically max heavy armor to increase your unequip damage and punch the shit out of everything. You also want to rush into daedric armor as fast as possible. Like I got it at level 9. Towards the end of the story, once you have both daedric and the enchantment, you can literally one shot dragons.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:26 am

Im the kind that will always go for the battlemage fighting style, hardly ever dual wield. My most preferred skills are: Restoration, Conjuration, Destruction, One-hand, Illusion and Sneak. On top of that, i'll always have a really good follower with me throughout the game. I build Houses (hearthfire DLC) and I complete daedric quests, but only for the artifacts, since they're really unique. I also join every guild i can, for the unique items aswell. xD
I join The Mage's College, for J'zargo and the arch-mage robes (magic generated 100% faster). The Compainions to be a werewolf, and wuuthrad(i put this on display at house). The Dark Brotherhood for Shadowmere, and the really fun quest chain (only one that i enjoy doing every time). And lastly i join The thieves guild, for the skeleton key (i never turn it it till i have a great amount of lockpicks.

Last edited by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:29 am

Meniallight wrote:well i have been planning to at some point make an argonian paladin-ish character, go with restoration, alteration, heavy armor, block, one-handed, smithing and so on to become as tanky as possible (their racial super is amazing for tanking so im kinda suprised most players who pick argonian ive heard about goes with sneaky... well whatever) i do however wanna make a high elf at some point so as i said right now i dont know between orc, high elf or argonian but you are kinda right if i go orc he would be a bit to similar to your character..... hmm.... im either going argonian paladin or high elf illusionist/necromancer i think
for some reason or another, argonians look good in most light armors and few heavy armors. :/
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down