Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

things i find anoying

3 posters

Go down

things i find anoying Empty things i find anoying

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:25 am

i decided to list some things that i personally find anoying

Speculating and wishing about a child that is about to be born

i find this anoying becuse there really is no controlling what the child is gonna be so why bother discussing it at all
more specificly i find it anoying when you say that you want them to be one gender, for example when i was about to be born my mother wanted a girl wich wasnt something for them to decide so therefour there is no point in discussing it at all and even less point in telling anybody that years later (wich my mom did without really thinking while i was within earshot a couple of years ago, she did try to smooth it over with that she doesnt feel that way anymore but still)

Trying to force your beliefs upon someone

i am perfectly fine with people believing basicly whatever they want, some people disagree
now this is not restricted to religion and i will say that i am not against religion, in fact i respect people working within a religion a great deal for their dedication and i find religion and mythology fascinating

what i dont like is when somebody tries to get you to change your oppinions about something after you have told them you dont want them to try

to explain this situation ill explain something that happened to me a while back
we had a substitute teacher named Otto who was vegan (fine so far)
...... he wasted every single lesson we had with ranting about how being a vegan is morally superior and when i bluntly told him humans are animasl and animals kill other animals so i dont think its wrong that we do he seemed to from that moment think i was some kind of sadistic sociopath and continued every single lesson with ranting about vegans being better people
be a vegan if you want but what i eat is non of your business, the same applies for religion

Getting somebody´s name or identity mixed up with someone else

living with 3 older brothers (and later 1 younger sister but the problem was there long before she arrived and did not get worse with it) means that a lot of people will not see you as you but rather "the brother of X" or "X and X´s brother" or "The 4th X brother whatever his name was"
so a lot of people will mess up when it comes to names and call you by one of your brothers names
when people you dont know well do it its ok but when your own parents and siblings do it......
(my oldest brother calls me David occasionally wich is the second youngest brother and my mom call me David about once a week at least even though he is studying in ireland and hasnt been home for a long time)

Getting somebody´s stuff mixed up

i dont think i would mind this if not for this and the above thing having happened to me a lot
again living with 3 older brothers has caused a lot of things to get mixed up so whenever i take my clothes that mom has washed and takes it to my room i will usually find my brothers´s undergarments (especially undergarments seem to be a problem but things like books and such also get mixed up) and i have found my own stuff in one of my brother´s drawers and such

hell sometimes i think id been better had i been a girl becuse at least i wouldnt suddenly loose all of my undergarments (i hope somebody wont accidently think panties and bras are for guys....) and then have to get new ones before then finding out somebody had accidently taken all of them

also for the record my sister has "aquired" a lot of things that she claims are hers but are definantly mine

Returning gifts

i gave you something as a gift so why the f*** would you give it back to me a week later?
my sister has bad habit of asking me if she can take a sh*t ton of my things and i being a really nice guy say yes
as soon as she has to clean her room its suddenly "but thoose arnt mine" and she give them back before later asking if she can have them a few days later

just some things i find anoying, feel free to share your thoughts about these things or about things you find anoying
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

things i find anoying Empty Re: things i find anoying

Post by Blue Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:14 pm

Returning gifts

i gave you something as a gift so why the f*** would you give it back to me a week later?
my sister has bad habit of asking me if she can take a sh*t ton of my things and i being a really nice guy say yes
as soon as she has to clean her room its suddenly "but thoose arnt mine" and she give them back before later asking if she can have them a few days later

That is so damn true^^^^^ and if they do they are so annoying. That's why i dont buy any presents anymore i just give them money
Blue
Blue

Magician Credits : 249
Admins Comment : Glow expires on June 12th

Back to top Go down

Post by *JC the shadow hunter* Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 pm

When my little brother does some random shit and blames it on me

happens overtime
*JC the shadow hunter*
*JC the shadow hunter*

Magician Credits : 731

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety5001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

things i find anoying Empty Some additional anoying things

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 pm

some more regarding specificly to video games

WHEN YOU USE THE TEAM SPEAK TO BE ANOYING

im sure you all know exactly what i am talking about, ive found that most of the people who use the team speak unless they play with friends sound like they are around 1-12 years old

THOOSE WHO ARE NEEDLESSLY RECKLESS

when you have a team mate who believe they are the chosen hero and can go full hot-blooded straight into the enemy, look i have spent a long time protecting our flag alone and then an ally come.... only to run straight into the enemies to engage in a 1 on 1 battle... except the enemy arnt honorlbe and go 4 on 1 instead like anyone with a brain would so they die immediatly and often the enemy have better weapons and such to

THOOSE WHO COMPLAIN BECUSE YOU LIKE PLAYING DIFFERENTLY

now i dont mean as in using a different class, deck, character, etc. but that is also anoying
i mean as in the people who bully you for playing a non human or a human who is not similar to you in aperance and such, say i am a white man if i play a black man they will bully me for it, same goes if i play a woman and in games where you can play non humans (wich is usually far more interesting in my oppinion but i dont care if others play humans) it is even worse becuse they will think you are some freak who wants to be an alien
they dont seem to be able to comprehend not having your character be merely your avatar and even if you do have them as your avatar why limit yourself to having them look like you? you wouldnt be a super powerfull badass just becuse you lived in this world you know......

when playing female they can be extra anoying but also actually amusing, they have a tendency to try to follow you around and sometimes even try to hit on you, so many witty remarsk are possible... sadly they nearly always start insulting you becuse apperently it is more pathetic to play a character that isnt a copy and paste of yourself then hitting on random people in video games who havnt even spoken to you
also it is apperently pathetic to play an orc (or dwarf as i am a fan of playing)

PEOPLE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN SCORE AND NOT THE TEAM

the people who in team gamemodes would rather let you die to get slightly more points for "avenging" you even if the team looses in the long run, they will often ignore objectives to
for example i often find myself in king of the hill being the only player standing in the hill and having like 2 different people who try to fight me for it while every other player just run around killing to level up
it is probably becuse of it being so many people like this why a lot of support based abilities and/or classes dont get played that much, or at least part of the reason, dotn get me wrong not using support based things is fine even the best thing to do if you dont like using the support stuff or simply prefer something else as long as you dont let your team down in favor of getting a small personal bonus that doesnt benefit the team in the least
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 am

it's annoying when someone says, i am online in 5 minutes and then we can play, but they take 45 minutes that's  SO UGH
Blue
Blue

Magician Credits : 249
Admins Comment : Glow expires on June 12th

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:57 am

agree completely blue
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper