Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial´s so far succesful playtrough of spore (i am still in the civilaziation phase but as far as i have come)

Go down

menial´s so far succesful playtrough of spore (i am still in the civilaziation phase but as far as i have come) Empty menial´s so far succesful playtrough of spore (i am still in the civilaziation phase but as far as i have come)

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 pm

same as title says, i decided to tell you my very succesfull playtrough of spore

alright you start by deciding some starting things with the cell you play as, i made it so that he can only eat meat and made him a fearsome predator over the cell phase and he countinued like that in animal phase (but on land) the interesting thing in the animal phase was that i became a dinosaur-ish thing and he, as usual, consumed all others and the cool part,grew stronger but i got wings so my species could now fly(and basicly became dragons), the interesting part begins with the tribal phase (my favorite phase) what happened was we decided to wear turtle shells as clothes and invented the fishing rod wich no one else had but no one cared so no one tried to build fishing rods

what happened was that the most powerfull species decided to kick our asses becuse they had invented the axe while we were stuck fighting with our claws, teeth and sticks so we were to weak to fight them so what happened was that since we had done nothing but fish since we invented the rod we gave them lots of fish and hoped they eat meat like us, luckily they did so we became an alliance, now we started crafting axes and then the slaughter began, long story shot we killed every one except for a few and we decided to build bombs and tanks (thus entering the civilazaiton phase)

now as you understand from this my secies was a proud warrior race, and as i forgot to mention the skin color of them were red and they also decided to have a red flag so they didnt look like very nice people (granted that they were a combination of proud warrior race and things like orcs, zerg and such that also happened to create a empire) so what happened was i built nothing but factories and colluseums (colluseums had no purpose except making every one happy) and we built more and more tanks (we didnt have any planes or boats yet) and started counqering others...... again, that is how far i got (i just unlocked boats..... or was it planes?)

well i might do a other one if i ever get to play it again and get the game (i played it at my friends house and he basicly abducted every one becuse he had spaceships, and if he wanted to could blast away my species)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down