Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arena Section : Azure Mountain

+5
Flip Flapper
RogueShadow
Nosferatu Alucard
HoennZach
Khina Bree
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 Empty Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 Madahg15
A lone mountain peak in the center of the Arena, said to have been the home to a mythic dragon once upon a time.

Fairy-, Thunder-, Winged Beast-, and Dragon-type gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Zombie-types lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 am

As the boy was trying to access the situation he would hear a loud noise filled with explosions and cries as if it was the sound of a battlefield. This made him way more tense as if he gets the feeling he remembers it.

"What the hell is going on!?"

As he asked that question he would hear a solid sound of a box coming down getting closer and closer as if coming straight towards him. This made him spring up out of instinct and dive to the side only to get hit from the side by a wooden barrel.

"Ow, what the hell?!" as he rubs the side of his arm that was hit from the barrel he then faced it with a confused expression on his face. "Wha... " he would then look back at the path that the barrel took to come to his spot seeing no one around.

With no one around he sighed and cautiously walked towards the barrel and opened it out of curiosity even though he feels like its a trap.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:11 am

A roaring laughter like that of thunder echoed all around Kit as he opened the barell.

Inside the barell he would find a simple white cape, a pair of whiteish-blue rubber gloves, a self recharging stun baton, a bubble blaster (Attachable to the arm. Shoots a stream of bubbles that on impact release a lot of water that is inside each bubble)  and a large cylinder of water that could be strung over the shoulder like a backpack (re-fillable by owner all simple open and close like). The bubble blaster seems to be connected to the water cylinder by two metal tubes.

"Maybe it's a good thing you played all that "Assassin's Creed"..." echoed the voice of thunder all around Kit.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 am

After Jason ran for a while, he became short of breath and stopped. He looked around to see where he could hide, then noticed something strange. He ran in a circle. Confused on how that happened he tossed a rock and heard a wooden echo from where the rock hit. As he walked over to it he noticed a barrel that had been covered in dust. He approached the barrel and began to see what was inside.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:53 am

As Jason approached the barell. A loud crack of thunder was heard and the barell exploded sending him flying back a few feet sprawling, dazed yet not injured much

An angry voice of thunder boomed all around Jason.

"You mortal fool! You should have recieved your gifts when they were bestowed upon you! Now that tophatted clown would not have been blown up earlier as intended..."

"However... you came back for that which was bestowed upon you..."

A wooden barell comes flying at Jason
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:55 am

Jason, still dazed, notices 3 barrels flying at him. No wait, it was just 1 barrel. He tried to move but wasn't able to dodge the barrel in time. He took a barrel to the chest. The barrel dropped infront of him and Jason worked to catch his breath. After a minute had passed, Jason began to examine the barrel.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:07 am

As Jason opens the barell the following sound hits his face full blast [ https://youtu.be/mlN4d5zLliQ ] . Getting past that he would find the barell filled to the brim with potatoes. Lying on top of the barell he would find a white hocky mask with three red markings on it. Within the potatoes he would find a rather sharp and sturdy machete.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:10 am

As he opens the lid, laughter can be heard which makes the boy look around out of instinct. As it died out he lost interest assuming that it wasn't directed to him and takes a look inside which made him somewhat speechless.

"Huh? a get up?"

As he picked up the white cape he analyzes it carefully seeing that it was a perfect fit for him. Suddendly he would hear a voice echo around him which made him frown and spoke back at the voice with a hint of aggression.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but I ain't playing around!".

Looking back at the cape a sudden jolt went through his head to which he winced in pain and would start recalling a something from his past.

"And that's my win!" a young voice would speak looking at the boy

"that was awesome!" the boy would respond "Let's do this again!"

"Alright then....."

as they readied their duel disk they both shouted in unison "DUEL!!"

The flashback ended and the boy would shake his head and look back at the cape, this time he smiled recalling that memory remembering that dueling wasn't a tool for war but as a means to have fun and now.

"Alright I'll do it!"

With that thought on his mind he prepares himself by equiping the entire gear that was present in the barrel finding it to be a perfect fit. Looking at himself, he feels like some sort of superhero.

"Heh it really does look good on me"

Saying that he would test the mechanism of the stun baton and the bubble blaster once in order to get a good feel of the weapon. With that done he would also grab the bo staff and keep it on his back then would proceed towards the area where the fight has occurred by following the smoke in a calm manner.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

"I think that you got a really good gift from the barrel hmm?" Rofocale said using his hands and arms to move himself towards Emiya, with his knife on his hand to stand a little chance against the projectiles.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:45 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:"I think that you got a really good gift from the barrel hmm?" Rofocale said using his hands and arms to move himself towards Emiya, with his knife on his hand to stand a little chance against the projectiles.
"Hey, just accept my duel request already. Don't need to make this more twisted than it already is." Emiya panicked as he begins to load his dart gun to defend himself. I thought this was the hunger games, where people duel ti be killed. Not to be killed straight up!
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:22 pm

"Tsk. I see that the barrels were one-sided. Ok, ok. We will duel now."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 PzXyJsn

Still unnoticable due to all the confusion and chaos of battle, Beelzecath the Word Bearer stood besides the lifeless body of Kaji, staring away into his favourite hourglass.

"It is time..." the voice of thunder rang all around.

Beelzecath took the card "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear" and raised it to the sky. A single bolt of lightning struck the card leaving behind a fiery glowing orb in his now oustretched palm.

"ARISE, young warrior!"

Beelzecath slammed the orb into where Kaji's heart would be. As the tribute stirred back to life, Beelzecath left behind the card "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear" by his side.

Beelzecath raised one fist into the air. A single lightning bolt from the sky struck him and covered him entirely leaving behind nothing but a few puffs of smoke, all in the blink of an eye.

Beelzecath the Word Bearer wrote:"When ever you defeat a tribute in a a duel, you also win their deck master to add to your deck. This isn't optional however. If you ignore the card, that tribute will be revived in 24 hours!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Emiya, now laying face down, looked as if he had finally found peace within himself. A single card dropped onto the cold, hard stone mountain floor."Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei." The sound of a warhorn rang all around signalling the death.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Kaji lay facedown for a moment before grinning. "Seems like the one who governs Hell is a bit forgetful." Kaji forced himself to stand up, his eyes lit up with a new fire. The governor of Hell isn't capable of preforming his job, Those flames he casted me into did nothing but show me how powerful the Flames of Hell really are and how to achieve that power for myself." Kaji looked further along the mountain trail and saw Lucifuge standing above Emya's dead body. "As much as I want to burn it into his mind how much of a failure he is, I should get out of here. I still need to unlock the true Flames of Hell if I am to stand a chance." Kaji quickly gathered up his cards and ran in the direction of the Gaia Plains while Lucifuge was distracted by Emya. "Just you wait Lucifuge, By the end of the games I will make you pay for trying to put out my flames"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:46 am

Treking the mountain once more another set of explosions and cries echo the area, possibly being another battle occuring after Kit's gear up. This made Kit feel worried about the situation wondering who is it that is fighting and why do they fight.

The sound then died off which indicates that the battle is over and whoever is the victor is possibly a strong one to face. Despite that the boy didn't care even if they are strong or over the top god like it won't stop him from fighting to live. With that said he headed over to the area. As he was close to the spot he would hide on the boulders scouting out for anyone who he could take on.

"Its time I bring the fight to them"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:07 am

As he continues going towards Emiya's corpse with his arms, the effect of the dart begins to fade off, but Rofocale wasn't in good continue walking to the fallen body. As he reaches Emiya, he gathers the card laying on the mountain floor. "Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei huh? Strong one you have." He said while taking out the wooden lance out of the dead tribute's knee. After that, with already some power on his legs, he begins to catch the coal that were on the ground, then proceeded to get Kaji's card. "Now, the othe- Tsk. He's gone, i'll catch him next time."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:39 pm

"You forgot something..."

As Kaji ran away from the mountain a barell rolled down the mountain after him, dangerously gaining speed as it did so.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:43 pm

"Heh Beelzecath you sure are generous"
Kaji jumped out of the way of the barrel and watched it crash into a rock. "Time to see what sorta firepower hes giving me."
Kaji approached the barrel and went to go open it.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Within the barell Kaji would find a strong wooden Katana, a red cape with a white skull emblazoned on to it,  orange sunglasses, three throwing knives and and a pair of portable defibrillators.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Kaji put on the cape and sunglasses, threw the wooden sword over his shoulder and picked up the defibrillators and knives. "Just who the hell do they think I am?" Kaji started his trip to the plains again.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Jason gathered the materials from the barrel. He broke the barrel and strapped a piece of wood to the end of his hand made blade to make a spear. With machete in hand, mask on, and spear on back. He placed the potatoes that he could in his pockets and set off to the peak of the mountain.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 pm

A bolt of lightning struck the peak of the mountain, a bolt which was visible to all. From where the lightning struck there stood Beelzecath. With him was a rather dazed Shirou.

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 3 PzXyJsn

The voice of thunder sprung forth from the green giant.
"Amuse me till your doom, entity of light!"

Beelzecath now roaring with laughter, raised a single fist into the air. Lightning struck his raised fist and engulfed him. Beelzecath had left the building mountain.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriana Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

"What does he know about me, I wonder.."
Oriana
Oriana

Magician Credits : 81

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 am

As he looks at the lightning bolt, Rofocale tries to ignore it. "That will not be worth. Tributes will go to that place, and i preffer burning the Swamp now." He said as he was walking towards the Lily Swamp. "Ah, mister Beelzecath, no more barrels?" He said nothing so loud to no one in particular.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Draco looked up to the top of the mountain, people tended to look for a place high up and if no one was he would have a good place to spend the night, he began climbing the mountain hoping to find someone to kill
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:04 pm

A wooden barell slowly rolls towards Lucifuge and stopped after bumping into his leg. He was alone and this was now his new companion barell.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next