Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arena Section : Azure Mountain

+5
Flip Flapper
RogueShadow
Nosferatu Alucard
HoennZach
Khina Bree
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 Empty Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 Madahg15
A lone mountain peak in the center of the Arena, said to have been the home to a mythic dragon once upon a time.

Fairy-, Thunder-, Winged Beast-, and Dragon-type gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Zombie-types lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Oriana wrote:Beerzecath heard an angelic voice

"Foolish demon. You should know that no mortal can kill an angel so easily"

"HA! You pathetic fool! You didn't do anything! You are NOTHING! Your superiers will hear from me soon for your insolence... Now as far as the rest of us are concerned..."

:Kenshiro:

"BEGONE from this realm you insolent pathetic excuse of a wretch!"

Lightning strikes the ramains of Ozpin, exploding and vaporising all the remaining pieces. The angelic entity was banished and forbidden from this Hunger Games in every way.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Draco was looking around the area, he needed something to eat and had completely forgot about trying to get something.... there was no animals nearby and his opponets corpse had been completely destroyed, he didnt want to resort to canibalism but anything to survive long enough to kill Beelzecath, he decided to go looking for an other tribute to kill, and hopefulyl take food from, if he didnt have any the tribute would have to be the food, he got up with his stomach growling and decided to countinue, even if he was tired that meant the other tributes had to be to and striking now when they didnt expect it would be wisest, he began walking towards the top of the mountain again keeping an eye out for tributes........
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:19 pm

A single bolt of lightning struck on the ground ahead of  Draco. From where the lightning struck there now stood Beelzecath the Word Bearer, his axe slung over his shoulder and electricity emanating from all over his body.

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 PzXyJsn

The voice of thunder sprung forth from the green giant.
"I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse.."

Beelzecath threw a black fedora at Draco.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Draco smiled before answering "This sounds interesting, if you want someone killed then you got yourself a deal and i got myself the luckiest day of my life with 2 god like ebigns asking me that, so what is it that you want? someone dead or chit chat? if its the latter i might as well fullfill my first deal here and now"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 PzXyJsn

"The Hunger Games... it's also about... entertainment. Those who seek only to flee and hide. They displease me greatly. I see the hunter killer instincts in you. And therefore I request a hunt. In this order..."

Beelzecath threw a roll of parchment at Draco
HIT LIST:
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:36 pm

As he finishes the can of beef, he puts one in front of him. "Are you hungry Mr. Bubbleman? Here, take it." Rofocale said, grabbing the can and getting up. He grabbed the wooden lance and started to slowly walk towards the strange male.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Hearing the person showing no interest in him, Kit was relieved that he could avoid a conflict. When the man complimented about his look Kit raised an eyebrow and spoke "Uh thanks"

Just as he was about to go Kit's stomach growled and he stopped in his place again. He would then hear the person offer food to which he looked back at him seeing the person get closer to him with a lance.

"Yea.."

Suddenly a violent jolt of lightning ran through his head causing him to go on his knees holding his head with one hand. He would then look at the person with an angry expression and raised his left arm triggering his duel disk.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:19 pm

"Duel you want huh? Ok, just let's make sure that if you win, you will not get away that goodly, right?" He said as he impaled the lance at Kit's leg. "Since you're on knees, this will hurt really bad IF you can take this out. Hope it inflamates or something like that. Also, since i'm not that evil, take this." He threw the can nearly open near Kit. Then, walked some steps back. "Duel."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Lucifuge gave one last bone chilling stare at Kit. Then he fell backwards flat onto his back. His unblinking eyes staring endlessly into space. A single card dropped onto the cold, hard stone mountain floor."Melodius Diva Elegy ." The sound of a warhorn rang all around signalling the death.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 pm

With the sound of the warhorn ringing in his ears as he was half way down the mountain, Jason began to laugh uncontrollably. Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 5 Kira-s-laugh-o

As he continued down the mountain he noticed something in the distance. It seemed to be a tribute falling to the ground. Another tribute stood over him. Jason watched with a smile on his face. He began to think to himself. "Now isn't the time. We need less opponents to guarantee my victory and the power that I need to rule over my district!"
Jason stood there, silently and began to throw dust from the side of the mountain towards the tributes. The dust shrouded him as he went across the mountain towards the swamps.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 pm

As the battle came to its end, Kit stared at the fallen duelist with anger in his eyes. Slowly but surely he closed his eyes and he returned to being more calm, he would look at the duelist again and blinks a few times then stares at it with a shocked expression realizing what he has done.

"Wha..I did that?"

Still hit from the lance he would try to break the tip of the lance so that he can pull it away from behind. Moving his cape to his mouth he bits on it for what he has to do next. With no hesitation Kit yanked the spear with one pull out of his wounded leg, grunting in pain as he bits his cape down even more harder. When he get used to the pain he would rip off a piece of his own cloth and wrap it around the wound temporarily help it stop bleeding by grabbing onto the injury to apply pressure.

Then a maniacal laughter can be heard which made Kit spin around to find another person looking from above "Dammit not now."

As he prepares himself for the worst the person looking at him would leave the field with dust covering Kit's visual sight of him. This made Kit sigh in relief as the person didn't come to him and challenge him there and now. He would then look at the fallen one and limp towards him, seeing someone fallen before him made Kit feel sympathy towards him. Slowly he but surely he makes his way towards him as he ensures that he doesn't lose balance. As he got into the right distance, he looks down and notices the person's Deck master, as his hands reach for it, he felt himself shaky and hesitant but eventually he picked it up. Looking at the card intently he would look back again at the person and speak with sadness in his emotions

"I'm sorry that it has to be this way...I know you must have a reason to fight but for me..." He closes his eyes and looks back then speaks again "I don't even know what my reason is at all".

With that said he slowly descends the mountains heading for the direction of the Forest.

(Edited

Reason: forgot to specify an action)

Last edited by Zaio Volnutt on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Draco pciked up the list and looked at it "You have yourself a deal word bearer, i will slay these tributes in your name but make no misstake, after i am done with them i am coming for you"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:24 am

Draco picked a direction and started walking, he´d find his target soon, he kenw he was in the same part of the arena and no one could hide from someone they didnt even know where coming for them "Lets hope this Jason guy is more fun then my last victim"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:47 pm

(Zaio, you need to walk to my character, he's kinda away of yours.)
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:53 pm

(
MuriloG4M3R wrote:(Zaio, you need to walk to my character, he's kinda away of yours.)

Kit Aurelis wrote:As he prepares himself for the worst the person looking at him would leave the field with dust covering Kit's visual sight of him. This made Kit sigh in relief as the person didn't come to him and challenge him there and now. He would then look at the fallen one and limp towards him, seeing someone fallen before him made Kit feel sympathy towards him. Looking down he notices the person's Deck master, as his hands reach for it, he felt himself shaky and hesitant but eventually he picked it up. Looking at the card intently he would look back again at the person and speak with sadness in his emotions
)
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:30 am

Draco had been walking for a few hours, he was closing in on the Lily swamp, hopefully he would have reached it before his target got away, if it was there, he couldnt really explain it but he just got the feeling that the swamp should be i nthe general direction a coward like his target would hide, hopefully ti wasnt as big as the mountain.......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:15 am

α27theDemonKnight wrote:(
MuriloG4M3R wrote:(Zaio, you need to walk to my character, he's kinda away of yours.)

Kit Aurelis wrote:As he prepares himself for the worst the person looking at him would leave the field with dust covering Kit's visual sight of him. This made Kit sigh in relief as the person didn't come to him and challenge him there and now. He would then look at the fallen one and limp towards him, seeing someone fallen before him made Kit feel sympathy towards him. Looking down he notices the person's Deck master, as his hands reach for it, he felt himself shaky and hesitant but eventually he picked it up. Looking at the card intently he would look back again at the person and speak with sadness in his emotions
)

I edited the post so that it is more specific, i apologize for that ><
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:18 am

As Jason walked towards the desert, he noticed a figure in the distance. It was Xavi, his primary target. He grabbed some sand and started to cover himself with a cloud of sand and dust. This caused him to be concealed from Xavi. He then started to toss pebbles his way as to get him to come closer. After that (I can't focus with Zaio's signature exploding above me) He decided to sit in the cloud and wait for the tribute to come closer to him.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5