Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arena Section : Azure Mountain

+5
Flip Flapper
RogueShadow
Nosferatu Alucard
HoennZach
Khina Bree
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 Empty Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 Madahg15
A lone mountain peak in the center of the Arena, said to have been the home to a mythic dragon once upon a time.

Fairy-, Thunder-, Winged Beast-, and Dragon-type gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Zombie-types lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:49 am

Draco smiles and picks up what was inside his wooden barrel "Time to go hunting" He walked away to look for an other tribute, they should be tired considering how late it was and if he was really lucky he might even catch them sleeping, in that case slitting their throat would be easy but it would be much more fun to just rbeak their arms and legs to then play with them for a while
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arena Section : Azure Mountain

Post by Akaneia Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 am

Upon entering the scaling heights of the mountain, Emiya loads his dart gun but keeps it hidden. He cleared his voice, preparing a way to lure people in. He continues to slowly scale the mountain, looking for the sight of any other tributes.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 am

After training a bit with the slingshot using coal as ammo, Rofocale came with a idea. He grabbed a matchstick and some coal, making a campfire. After that, he got the wooden lance, the slingshot, the knife and the coal, and going on a spot that he would get hidden and yet with a good position to not miss a shot with the slingshot, he waited for someone to notice the smoke.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:19 am

Emiya noticed the smoke, another smirk reappeared on his face. "Just keep up the act, they'll fall for it." He thought to himself, walking towards the smoke. His sticks his hands into his pockets, acting innocent.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Kaji finally arrived at the mountains and upon arriving noticed the smoke. "Finally I found someone. Maybe they can tell me what in the hell happened to the forest." He thought to himself as he started out towards the smoke.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Draco saw the smoke and decided to walk towards it, slowly and stealthily, someone else might get the same idea
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:22 am

Reaching the mountainous area, the brown skinned boy stopped and took deep breaths from all the running. Taking a good look at the area he starts wondering about the other tribute he left behind, was he ok? Did he get into any troubles? At the end he shakes it off knowing that he was fortunate to get out of there. Sitting on the ground he would pick up two stones from the ground and take out the broken branch he still held on. He thought long and hard about this and he really needed something to defend himself, the materials at his disposal will do for now.

"Alright lets see if I can make it" with that being said he used the sharp edge of his duel disk to completely strip off the bark of the piece of wood until there is no more taking the shape of a bo staff. With that done he then gathered grains of dirt and rub it onto the staff for at least a few minutes. When that is done he would get up and test the staff performing some basic attacks before being satisfied. "Alright this will do". With that done he keeps the staff on his back with the two stones in his pocket incase if he needs it and then proceeds to his trek to the mountains.

After awhile the boy would find a small trench which would be a good spot to camp out and spot any enemies coming from this direction. He would lay down on the corner and sigh deeply regretting for running away.

"What am I even doing?...I'm suppose to kill otherwise I'll die and yet...I don't have a reason to even fight" Frustration boiling up inside of him he grabs his head and shakes it away but the question keeps repeating over and over. "Why do i fight? Why do i fight? Why do i fight?". He then stops for a moment taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "I have to survive somehow, i won't let it end with me dying knowing nothing about myself".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 am

PeterTheGhost wrote:"What do you mean it never changes? Please sit down, it's beginning to bother me that you are standing. It's considered rude to turn down a friends offer like that." He continued to work on the edges of his weapon. He was finally able to put a nice rough slash through the ground. "Not good enough." He said shrugging his shoulders. He continued his work on the blade of the weapon and began to look around for something to use as a handle.

At this point, the man in the suit began to walk outside again, his head tilted a bit as if he had heard something.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 pm

As he sees a male reaching the trap, Rofocale gets his slingshot and three pieces of coal. He had a quite low distance and trained a lot before with that. He aimed on the head. He shoot once, twice, thrice.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Emiya was unaware of the pain that was going to affect him. "Hey, hey! Who's up there?" He covered his head with his hands as he continues to step forward.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm

*As planned.*
Using the advantage that the apporaching tribute was with the head covered, Lucifuge grabbed the wooden lance he made, then threw it on the male's knee.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:20 pm

The wooden lance thrown by Lucifuge painfully lodges itself into Emiya's right thigh, crippling and hindering his movement.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Emiya collapsed onto the rough terrain of the mountain side, grabbing onto his leg, with lots and lots of profanity. After a minute, he began to breath heavily, trying to calm himself down.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Approaching the campfire Kaji he was startled by the Tribute laying on the ground and quickly reached for his cards as they are the only protection he has. "You! Old man who did this?"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Suddenly out of the corner of his eye Kaji noticed Rofocale. "It seems like your pretty dangerous. I will have to take you down first then I can deal with the old one after." Kaji held up his cards "I, Kaji master of the flames, challenge you to a duel!"
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:58 pm

"Tsk. Please, i'm Lucifuge Rofocale, the one that governs hell. So, you preffer taking the hard one first huh? Is that what they call honor? Anyway, i accept your challenge."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Kaji fell to his knees. "Heh so this is the one that governs Hell huh? I stood no chance. A flame cannot last forever I suppose. Everyone at District 11 I'm sorry."
Kajis face hit the ground and a canon boomed in the sky
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:"Tsk. Please, i'm Lucifuge Rofocale, the one that governs hell. So, you preffer taking the hard one first huh? Is that what they call honor? Anyway, i accept your challenge."
"You monster!" Emiya yelled, groaning in the pain of the spear that's in his leg. "Duel me like a man, don't you think you can get away with this! ... and if you take another step towards me ... you're gonna have a bad time." He said, gritting his teeth as he managed to activate his dueldisk
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:55 pm

"Monster you say? Don't be a silly to say that. Here, i'll show you how good i am taking out this wooden piece from your leg." As he grims, he walks towards the fallen male. "Have good thoughts, this will not hurt... FOR ME!" As he speaks that, Rofocale flickes the lance several times, finally taking it out. "We will meet again... If you survive of course!" He gets his materials and walks away, heading to the Swamp. "Time for more fun."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:57 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:"Monster you say? Don't be a silly to say that. Here, i'll show you how good i am taking out this wooden piece from your leg." As he grims, he walks towards the fallen male. "Have good thoughts, this will not hurt... FOR ME!" As he speaks that, Rofocale flickes the lance several times, finally taking it out. "We will meet again... If you survive of course!" He gets his materials and walks away, heading to the Swamp. "Time for more fun."
Rather instead, the moment Murilo stepped forward, Emiya pulled out the loaded dart gun and shot the freak around his chest. "I told you."
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Like an espionage action flick, the paralysis darts don't miss it's intended targets and paraylize (of course) Lucifuge. His lower body is fully paralyzed and his legs give away making him fall. His arms are still functional.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Kaji lay face-down by the campfire on the mountain. Cards spilled from his pocket and one clutched in his hand as he lay there motionless, "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear."
Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 PzXyJsn
"He died an honourable warriors death, this one..."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:10 am

Confused on what had just happened, Jason heard a noise out in the distance. "What is that?" It sounded like screaming and yelling. Jason wasn't ready for a fight, he had barely even gotten his weapon made. "I have to do something though." Jason continued working on his 2nd edge of the sword, almost complete he just needed a bit more time. Jason looked around constantly, making sure no one was coming his way. After about 30 minutes passes he finished his weapon and ran off to find a hiding spot.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:31 am

Draco heard a scream and decided to run towards it, if a scream was heard someone must have died and if someone died it is very likely a duel has been taking place wich means the survivor will be weakened and easy to kill
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:41 am

Arena Section : Azure Mountain  - Page 2 PzXyJsn

Still unnoticable due to all the confusion and chaos of battle, Beezlecath sighs and holters his axe on his back. He then holds up a barell over his head with both arms.
With a grunt, he hurls it down the mountain towards its intended target.

A wooden barell dangerously rolls down the mountain towards Kit
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next