Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

fnaf 4 theory: who the 4 nightmare animatronics are

Go down

fnaf 4 theory: who the 4 nightmare animatronics are Empty fnaf 4 theory: who the 4 nightmare animatronics are

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:48 pm

im just gonna get to it and stuff so excuse me for being short here

nightmare bonnie - The guy with the day shift, becuse purple mna framed him and he started to actually think that he was the kille rand that is why he asked himself "was it me" alternatively as a malicious way to taunt the player (whom i think could be purple man) and since purpleman is associated with bonnie that could work i think (this theory also hangs on this taking place after all of these people died)

nightmare foxy - phone guy, becuse we never did find out exactly what happened to him and he always liked foxy the "ot me" could be to signify foxy or mangle doing the bit of 87?

nightmare chica - this one i think could be the victim of the bite of 87 becuse the 3 sharp rows of teeth on this one and chica has a theme about food

nightmare freddy - Mike/phone dude, this hangs on a little theory i have that involves Mike being phone dude, mostly becuse i think it would be cool if he took over his predescessors role but anyway Mike should have haunting memories of Freddy and then phone dude was implied to have been killed by springtrap so something that looks like a springtrap styled fredd ysuit sounds preety plausible imo

this is all just speculation and if you disagree please say what you think
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down