Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

a theory i have about the odd-eyes archtype

Go down

a theory i have about the odd-eyes archtype Empty a theory i have about the odd-eyes archtype

Post by Flip Flapper Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 am

same as title says, thing is that i think the cards of the archtype that are made irl but doesnt have anything to do with the anime (odd-eyes saber and most likely absolute to) will mirror the D/D/D archtype, the reason why i think this is becuse odd-eyes saber could be seen as the opposite to kaiser since both are level 7 effect monsters they also have dark and light attributes respectively, then odd-eyes absolute will mirror caesar in that both are water xyz and absolutes connection to the odd-eyes archtype is further strenghened by it having 2800 atk like saber wich i also think all non anime related odd-eyes monsters will have, then i think odd-eyes will get a wind synchro and a fire fusion with 2800 atk and 2100 def each to follow with the previous 2, i hope i am right to be honest becuse it would be kind of cool, what do you think?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down