Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

a theory i have about the odd-eyes archtype

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a theory i have about the odd-eyes archtype

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 am

same as title says, thing is that i think the cards of the archtype that are made irl but doesnt have anything to do with the anime (odd-eyes saber and most likely absolute to) will mirror the D/D/D archtype, the reason why i think this is becuse odd-eyes saber could be seen as the opposite to kaiser since both are level 7 effect monsters they also have dark and light attributes respectively, then odd-eyes absolute will mirror caesar in that both are water xyz and absolutes connection to the odd-eyes archtype is further strenghened by it having 2800 atk like saber wich i also think all non anime related odd-eyes monsters will have, then i think odd-eyes will get a wind synchro and a fire fusion with 2800 atk and 2100 def each to follow with the previous 2, i hope i am right to be honest becuse it would be kind of cool, what do you think?

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top