Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL

2 posters

Go down

FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL Empty FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 23, 2015 5:25 am

(this is just a repost of something I posted somewhere else, I just wanna know what u guys think o3o)

okay, so after seeing the new teasers on scott's page, and a few speculations I've seen I think I have a promising theory. First let's see what we can conclude from the teaser trailers:

From the two teasers scott has released, we can assume that he is basing the new nightmare animatronics of the original 4. We also can see that they have much sharper edges, and look as if they weren't made for kids, So we can't assume they were apart of Fazbear's Pizza or was the original fredbear's family dinner. So fnaf 4 must be a sequal right? wait, that's probably not right either, It wouldn't be very authentic to replicate the animatronics in this manner, and even if they would these animatronics look way to dangerous to be around the public. But maybe their what their names imply them to be... a nightmare. Here is what I've concluded as possible answers for the five nights at freddy's 4 (probably not accurate):
Jeremy Fitzgerald is the Bite of 87' victim
We play as Jeremy Fitzgerald
Foxy did the bite of 87'
Jeremy Fitzgerald is Purple guy
There may be a nightmare Chica and Foxy
FNaF 1 is after FNaF 2
Now you may be asking how I concluded all of this?? well, the Bonnie teaser is what helped me piece some of this together. The final game is suppose to answer everything, so we still don't know details about the bite of 87, and who purple guy is, so here's what I think went down..

Jeremy Fitzgerald could've wanted to taint the restaurants reputation somehow, perhaps as some sort of revenge for the horrible job with meager pay. He's been planning this for a few nights. So he planned on the murder of the 5 children. But first, he needed a disguise, and what would be more perfect then to lure the children as the restaurants most beloved mascot freddy? On night 5 after his shift, he was looking for a spare suit to use and stumbled upon golden freddy, possibly hallowing it out and making some adjustments explaining the night 6 phone call. So, when he heard he was taking a daytime shift, that would be the right moment for the slaughter. He went back to put on the golden freddy suit, lured the 5 kids into the back room (I assume the backroom to be parts and service) so that he can murder them in a discreet location. However, he probably didn't count on one of the animatronics to attack him. Foxy would be the most likely one to attack Jeremy during this, as he had a broken AI. Jeremy walks out of parts and service (the children have already been murdered) and is spotted by a restaurant patron. The "Give Gifts, Give Life" mini game could also support this as the 5 children would've been in the perfect location for this, and the animatronics are in their positions/corners. Additionally, the 5th child would've been stuffed into the golden freddy suit Jeremy left behind inside. Now, Jeremy is being haunted by the spirits of the dead children in the form of the Nightmare animatronics. It would also explain their paranormal behavior in FNaF 1!!!! He also saw the originals when this happened, explaining why none of the toy animatronics are being shown.

I know it's a bit farfetched, but I still think it is plausable. tell me what you think!
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL Empty Re: FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL

Post by Flip Flapper Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 am

i believe most of this could be true but i dont think jeremy is the purple man or the victim tbh
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL Empty Re: FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 4 THEORY!!! EXPLAINS ALL

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 23, 2015 12:58 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:i believe most of this could be true but i dont think jeremy is the purple man or the victim tbh

hmm.. what if Mike schimt was the purple guy! He lured the kids to kill them in parts and service, was attacked by foxy (bite of 87) and then went back to dismantle the original characters, where the body's where stuffed since he was driven with insanity!!!!!!!!!
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down