Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!)

+2
Stardog
StardoostLegend
6 posters

Go down

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Empty FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!)

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 pm

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Screen16

I SAW THIS ONLINE, IT'S SCOTT PAGE WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE A NIGHTMARISH FREDDY, WITH THE WORDS "the final chapter" LIKE SERIOUSLY, THIS IS LEGIT, SCOTT'S PAGE ISN'T WORKING NOW BUT STILL!!!! COULD A FOURTH GAME ACTUALLY BE COMING!!??!?! O-O AND WHAT WILL THIS ANIMATRONIC BE DOING!??!

(Btw, I thought SPRINGTRAP was scary...)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Empty Re: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!)

Post by Stardog Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:26 pm

2 big things wrong with this post.

1. Caps

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Scott_Debunking_Fake_Accounts

I'm no FNAF fan, so I'm not sure that there will be a FNAF 4 but it definetely is questionable that he lists his twitter and twitch accounts on the buttom when he has stated that he does not have a twitter and twitch account.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Empty Re: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!)

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Stardog wrote:2 big things wrong with this post.

1. Caps

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S... FOUR!??! (possible fourth game, the final chapter!) Scott_Debunking_Fake_Accounts

I'm no FNAF fan, so I'm not sure that there will be a FNAF 4 but it definetely is questionable that he lists his twitter and twitch accounts on the buttom when he has stated that he does not have a twitter and twitch account.

Dude this was on his official website, not on twitter, also, I just found out, it's confirmed!!! FNAF 4 is confirmed!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy it's coming out december!!! o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

So... More talkative on chat... *Activate nuke power* Let the spam begin
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by (Frost) Ying Yang Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:So... More talkative on chat... *Activate nuke power* Let the spam begin

Omg Lol dude XD
(Frost) Ying Yang
(Frost) Ying Yang

Magician Credits : 121

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 pm

only one thing to say. about freaking time. time to put the story and the animtronics to rest in what could possibly be the final showdown with the purple guy oooor whatever that uber freddy is.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 am

Xavier1942 wrote:only one thing to say. about freaking time. time to put the story and the animtronics to rest in what could possibly be the final showdown with the purple guy oooor whatever that uber freddy is.

I think, it is the ghost of purple guy, mustering up it's last strength for the final showdown, and the multiple heads could be the five dead children
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:30 am

Its confirmed fnaf 4 is happening WUUHU! Come on stardust u gotta catch up! Fnaf 2 and FNAF 3 Come oonnn! LOL
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 am

Oh well, time to le nuke
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down