Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

What is the strongest

5 posters

Go down

What is the strongest  Empty What is the strongest

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 am

So ive been thinking this out for a while what is the strongest archtype out there now i dont mean nekrozs or qli's or the D rulers i mean dragons or spell castors.

Personally i think the strongest would have to be the dragon type just because of all the support and well the supar strong. pluss just about every card released for dragons decks can be used by all dragon decks.

What do yull think?
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is the strongest  Empty Re: What is the strongest

Post by Flip Flapper Wed May 06, 2015 7:37 am

dragons, hands down it is dragons, that is a fact that all players probably know, machine is the only one that is even in the closest 5 leagues to it but way to far beneath still, dragons have redmd (wich i like but it totally deserved to be hit) it had d rulers, it has so much support compared to all others, i like dragon decks a lot but i dont like how all other types get so much less support then dragons, why not just have more dragon archtypes and less support for them as a whole or more support for all others as a whole rather then archtypes?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 am

after looking at each type and their support I have to say that the strongest are warriors, with rota for search, battleguard howling for removal, countless of revival/special summon spells and traps and the fact that the entire "warrior" synchro archetype falls in the warrior type make me think that they're the strongest.
Necruta
Necruta

Magician Credits : 37

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed May 06, 2015 12:40 pm

I feel that Winged Beast is the strongest because in terms of archetypes, they almost have the top spot in terms of representation in the forms of Harpies, Mist Valley, Blackwings, Gustos, Dragunities and Raidraptors. They also have small amounts of representation in Gladiator Beast, Fire King, Bujin and Hazy Flame.
They have GREAT support in the form of Icarus Attack.
And many boss monsters are Winged Beast, as well as the fact that Ninjas are also able to tap into the typing as well.
I feel that they have the best representation, as well as themed support for Winged Beast archetypes.
Now I agree that Dragons are on par with them, but Dragons are more or less generic to each other.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Wed May 06, 2015 1:19 pm

I think the word you're trying to find is "typing" Torm. Archetype are decks that share the same name ie: Hieratic. Anyways, I'd agree that Dragon would be the strongest typing in the game. Most of the strongest monsters in the game are Dragons; Judgment Dragon, Chaos Emperor Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon etc. And as such many decks in the past have had to effectively nerf Dragons. Dragon shares an interesting trait with its typing that's only shared by two other typings being Zombie and Plant, where the decks typing has a huge immense amount of typing-generic support. And what that means is, if you're running a Dragon deck, Zombie deck or Plant deck, you're more than likely going to see a lot of the same cards being used since the support cards aren't specific to an archetype, but only the typing.

Next to Dragons, I'd also answer probably Warrior and Spellcaster.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Same here star and yeah i guess typing is what i meant wrote this in the morning so wasn't really awake xD it happens
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content