Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial MADA fanfic chapter 1

4 posters

Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 1 Empty menial MADA fanfic chapter 1

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 pm

A/N: i may as well make one since i love this stuff, if you dont want to be in please say so (i already know prom doesnt want to) lets begin then shall we? ps. if some one doesnt act liek themself it might be that i did it by choice so please be forgiving but please do notify me just in case oh and finally i may have tweaked the ages a bit and such, no promises though

*all of the MADA staff was in azmains office with black hooded robes on them*
azmain: i have chosen you for this becuse i trust you, and i trust that you will find the people we need for this, we most also make sure to protect this world from everything, a power greater then even both the barian and astrall worlds is arriving to destroy everything and we must be prepared
*meanwhile in underworld dorm xavier just woke up from some one knocking on his door*
xavier: do you know what the clock is stardust!
*he went up and opened the door but it wasnt stardust standing there, it was a man in a red robe with a hood covering his face, the man brought out a duel disk and looked at xavier*
xavier: not know, i need to sleep
*as he began to close the door the hooded man pushed him aside and walked in*
hooded man: were is the number hunter
xavier. who?
hooded man: the one you call stardust!
xavier: oh him, he moved to an other dorm, why?
*the hooded man knocked xavier out and walked to the next dorm, later some one knocked at stardusts door, stardust didnt open becuse he didnt wake up from the sound so the man kicked in the door and walked in finding stardust asleep, he woke him up*
hooded man: i challenge you to a duel
stardust ALRIGHT BRING IT ON >o<
both: duel disk go! duel gazer set!
*both bring out their duel disks and duel gazers*
stardust: I´LL GO FIRST! I DISCARD HERALDIC BEAST LEO TO SPECIAL SUMMON AMPHISBAENA! NOW LEO´S EFFECT ACTIVATES LETTING ME ADD A HERALDIC BEAST TO MY HAND! COME ABERCONWAY! NOW I SUMMON ABERCONWAY IN ATTACK MODE! FINALLY I SPECIAL SUMMON HERALDIC BEAST EALE FROM MY HAND NOW I CREATE THE OVERLAY NETWORK AND XYZ SUMMON!
*overlay network is built*
stardust: NUMBER 69 HERALDRY CREST >o< BUT THAT IS NOT ALL! I ACTIVATE RANK UP MAGIC HERALDRY FORCE LETTING ME RANK IT UP TO A CHAOS XYZ! COME ON OUT HERALDRY CREST OF HORROR! >O<
*the hooded man didnt even flinch*
STARDUST: I END MY TURN WITH A PHASE DOWN! >O<
hooded man: my move then, draw! i activate the magic card the warrior returning alive, with it i can add a level 4 or belower warrior like goblindbergh, now i summon him activating his effecr, i can summon a level 4 or belower monster to the field! come out gagaga magician!
stardust: (he have 2 monsters with the same level, is a gonna xyz summon?)
hooded man: now i activate gagaga magicians special ability making him level 6!
stardust: WHAT!!!!!!
hooded man: you´l understand soon enough, EVIL POWER AWAKEN! DESTROY THOOSE UNWORTHY AND BRING OUT THE NEW WORLD YOU DESIRE! I USE MY LEVEL 4 GOBLINDBERGH AS THE BASE AND MY LEVEL 6 GAGAGA MAGICIAN AS THE BLADE! FALL DOWN AND BRING OUT A NEW FORCE! GUILIOTINE SUMMON!
stardust. (what summon!)
hooded man: EMERGE DARK EXECUTIONER!
*a giant monster clad completely in black leather covering even its face emerged from the giant guiliotine that had apeared during the summon*
hooded man: prepare to face your doom hunter of numbers, for a power greater them them has arisen and i want to send a clear message, I ACTIVATED DARK EXECUTIONERS SPECIAL ABILITY! ONCE PER TURN I CAN DESTROY 1 CARD MY OPPONET CONTROLLS AND DEALS DOUBLE ITS ATTACK POINTS IN DAMAGE TO MY OPPONETS LIFE POINTS!
stardust: WHAT!
hooded man: GO DARK EXECUTION!
*the monster took out its giant axe and decapitaded numbcer c69 dealing 8000 points of damage (stardust 4000-0)
stardust: GHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
*the hooded man slowly walked away......*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 1 Empty Re: menial MADA fanfic chapter 1

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Did u take the hooded duelist thing from me... and DID YOU JUST HAVE ME WRECKED
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Stardustlegend wrote:Did u take the hooded duelist thing from me... and DID YOU JUST HAVE ME WRECKED

1. Hooded unknown duelists are a staple of yugioh fanfics .-.

2. I think that wasn't a wreck...that was just evil..., HE DESTROYED C69!!!!
.-.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 pm

the hooded is as xavier said a staple for fanfics, the you getting wrecked was just to show how Op the villain i, a villain that FTKs is more threatening i think
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 am

disclaimer: i dont own red-eyes inferno dragon, it was made up by kabingo, and of course i do not own yugioh but i think that is obvious

*the hooded man walked trough the night outside of MADA but he stopped when he saw a man in a black longcoat and with a cartoony looking skelleton mask*
meniallight: this is as far as you will go, i dont let hurting the students go unpunished
*the hooded man smiled*
hooded man: do you really think you can stop me? also did you know about the duel without interewening?
*it was impossible to see menials faceual expression do to the mask but the hooded duelist was almost sure that he scowled at that*
meniallight: i have confidence in the students at MADA and when you FTKed him it was to late, now shall we begin the duel?
hooded man: fine by me, DUEL DISK GO! DUEL GAZER SET!
*the hooded man brought out his d-gazer and dueldisk but the eyeholes on menials mask was already covered in 2 red duelgazers and he already had his duel disk prepared*
meniallight: you can go first
hooded man: you think your clever stopping me from FTKing you but this wont stop me from winning! i normal summon white caballero!(note: caballero means knight in spanish according to what i can find) (atk: 0 def: 2000 warrior type light attribute level 4) his ability actiates letting me summon an other caballero monster from my hand! come out black caballero! (atk: 2000 def: 0 warrior type dark attribute level 6) now i use white caballero as the base and black caballero as the blade! fall down and destroy all who is unworthy! i guiliotine summon! CHAOS CABALLERO (atk: 2000 def:2000 dark attribute, treated as light as well, warrior type)! i end my turn with 3 cards face down, your move!
*menial observed the field for a couple of seconds before he drew his card*
meniallight: i draw!
*looks at card and smirks*
meniallight: well see what i have here, i activate the magic card red-eyed destruction! this lets me destroy all face down cards on the field by discarding a red-eyes monster from my hand! so by discarding red-eyes banisher dragon i can destroy all of your backrow!
hooded man: NO!
*the cards are destroyed by flames*
meniallight: next up i activate reckles red summon! this lets me summon all red-eyes monsters in my hand but during the end phase if i still controll a red-eyes monster i take the combined attack of all my red-eyes monsters on the field in damage to my life points! with this i summon 3 red-eyes black dragons!
hooded man: but then you´l lose during the end phase, maybe you should have though this trough?
meniallight: nonsense, i did think it trough, i attack your caballero with my first red-eyes!
hooded man: i activated my chaos caballero´s special ability! by banishing 1 caballero monster from my graveyard i can negate an attack! i banish white caballero!
*white caballero comes up from the grave and takes the hit instead*
meniallight: i´ll attack you with my second red-eyes!
hooded man: i use chaos caballero´s special ability once more!
*black caballero arises and takes the hit*
meniallight: finally my third red-eyes attack!
(hooded man 4000--->3600)
hooded man: 400 point of damage for 4000, well i´ll give you credit that not many have damaged me this much
meniallight: im not done yet! i overlay my 3 level 7 red-eyes black dragons and create the overlay network! great dragon return from the flames more powerfull then ever before! show the world your true potential! red-eyes inferno dragon!
*the intimidating dragon roared but the hooded man didnt even flinch*
meniallight: by detaching 1 overlay unit i can deal half of all my monsters attack points in damage to my opponets life points!
*inferno dragons 2800 atk shows*
hooded man what!
meniallight: go ultimate inferno!
hooded man: GHAAAAA! (LP 3600---->2200) how dare you damage me this much!
meniallight during my end phase i take 2800 damage (LP 4000-->1200)
hooded man: my move!
*draws*
hooded man: ehehehehehehhe, ahahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAAH!
meniallight: what is it that is so funny?
hooded man: that you'l loose this turn, i activate the magic card guiliotine switch! this lets me take a guiliotine monster in my deck and send it back into my extra deck, in exchange i can summon one with the same level!
meniallight: they can be inside the deck!
hooded man: yes when destroyed they are sent into the main deck, now return chaos caballero and give room to my ultimate monster! DARK EXECUTIONER ARISE!!!!
*the intimidating monster stared down on menial and he hates to amdit it but he was shaking out of fear*
hooded man: i activate his special ability destroying your inferno dragon and dealing its attack in damage!
meniallight: not so fast! i activate red-eyes banisher dragons special ability from my graveyard allowing me to banish it with one red-eyes on my field to draw 2 cards!
hooded man: fine, since dark executioner has 0 attack points you live for now, make your move!
meniallight: alright, ehre it goes, DRAW!
*a red aura surrounds the card and he looks down at it and smirks*
meniallight: i summon the black stone of legend in attack mode! now i tribute black stone to activate its special ability! i can summon a red-eyes from my deck, now come out red-eyes lightning lord evil archfiend! next up i playswing of memories to bring back red-eyes black dragon from my graveyard! finally i play polymerization! this allows me to fuse 2 or more monsters into a fusion monster! now i fuse red-eyes black dragon with my lighting lord evil archfiend! ambition of the demon, strengh of the dragon, merge togheter into a swirling whirlpool in the eye of the dragon! fusion summon! black dragon archfiend arise! (atk: 3200 def: 2500 dark attribute level 9 dragon type)
*the hooded man and dark executioner stares at the beast as it roars while menial has started laughing in a very psychopathic way*
meniallight: mhohahahahhaah, ahahahahaha, ehhahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next time! this creature is even stronger then my exeuctioner!
BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND BLACK DRAGON ARCHFIEND!
menial! stop this madness!
that slippery snake escaped us!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 am

*shadow had just gotten back to his room after the meeting and was just about to go to sleep when he heard a explosion*
shadowmaster: what the!?
*he quickly took his helmet and got his duel runner to get there faster, when he got to the place where the sound was comign from he stopped and looked up at the duel that was taking place, there was a giant monster clad in black covering its entire face, behind it stood a man in a red robe, on the other side there was a giant dragon like creature, it felt like shadow had seen it before but he couldnt quite place where, when he looked behind it he saw menial*
meniallight: this duel will soon be over, when black dragon archfiend attacks or is attacked no effects or cards can be activated! also after it battles i can target a red-eyes normal monster in my graveyard and shuffle it back into my deck to deal its atatck points in damage to your life points!
hooded man: that creature is even stronger then my dark executioner!
*however he did not sound frightened*
shadowmaster: (he doesnt seem scared at all, if black dragon archfiends attack hits then this duel is over for him, unless...!) MENIAL DONT ATTACK ITS A TRAP!
meniallight: ATTACK WITH MOLTEN FIREBLAST!!!!!
hooded man: ghahahahahHAHHAHA! dark executioners ability activates
meniallight: it cant
hooded man: oh yes it can, this ability can be activated even when it shouldnt be able to! if dark executioner is attacked by a monster with more attack then mi life points i can sacrifice all my life points except for a 100 and in exchange the opponets monster is destroyed and your life points are cut in half!
*black dragon archfiend is destroyed(menia LP: 1200-->600)*
meniallight: mahahhHAHAHHAHAHA! you live one more turn, make use of it
hooded man: i will, DRAW! i play blue caballero (atk: 500 def: 1500) i attack you directly with blue caballero! (menial LP: 600--->100) next i activate blue caballeros special ability! i can send the top 10 cards of your deck to the graveyard but in exchange you can bring back one monster from your graveyard!
meniallight: *mills top 10 cards* a foolish misstake, RETURN BLACK DRAGON ARCHFIEND! now it is my move! draw! *looks at card* i activate black meteor! this lets me destroy all cards on both sides of the field and doing 500 points of damage to you for each one by banishing one red-eyes from my extra deck! i banish red-eyes chaos dragon from my extra deck! now i can destroy all cards on the field!
*meteors start raining down and destroying the area as well*
shadowmaster: MENIAL STOP THIS MADNESS!
meniallight: (he´s right what am i doing?!)
hooded man: (2200-->700) well then it is my move, i draw! oh look at this, i summon red caballero! (atk: 1500 def: 500) this is enough to win this duel! red caballero attack!
meniallight: not so fast! remember chaos dragon? once per duel when it is banished i can send it to my graveyard and negate an attack, however both of us takes the damage i would have taken during the end phase!
hooded man: heh, a tie then, well i guess you´l live this time *turns of duel disk and leaves*
meniallight: hey come back!
hooded man: *runs away and manages to escape*
meniallight: that slippery snake! he got away! *huff*
shadowmaster: we have other things to worry about, stardust is hospitalized
meniallight: what?! its that bad!
hadowmaster: also we have to report to az about what happened
meniallight: yea *huff* i´ll *huff* do that then *huff* *collapses*
*later in stardusts hospital room*
kabingo: i cant belieave this happened!
*xavier kicks up the door and runs in starting to shake stardust violently to make him wake up*
kabingo and darkmastah: *takes one of kabingos arms each and lifts him off* what are you thinking with!
xavier: yea, your right its just.... i didnt expect something like this to happen
*lintleth walks into the room while singing to himself*
lintleth: shiggy diggy do da, your not supposed to be in le room this late at night, go back to le dorms, azmains orders
*they walk away while talking about what happened. meanwhile in azmains office*
meniallight; i had to use it!
azmain: menial you know how dangerous the card is! i dont need any excuses, that is not why your here! *calms down* now please tell me do you know anything about him?
meniallight: he had a red robe, dark voice and a archtype he called caballero but most notably he did something strange....
shadowmaster: strange?
meniallight: you saw that creature, his dark executioner, it wasnt summoned trough any method we have seen before, he called it guiliotine summon
shadowmaster: guiliotine?
*his eyes opened wide and he and menial quickly exchanged a look before looking back at azmain*
azmain: we can discuss that later, now we need to find a solution to the evil card menial, you have had it since you were a teen, way longer then any one else, most people break down after a month and now your showing signs, you have to get rid of that card
meniallight: it is usefull, we will need it to defend against this person should he come back, i need to keep it
azmain: absolutely not! but your right that we could get use of it *mumbles*
*after half an hour azmain talks in his normal tone again*
azmain: only people who use it have shown signs of any thing, what if people who dont use it can have it without a problem? shadow i want you to give black dragon archfiend to darkmastah, tell him to guard the card but to never ever use it under any conditions
shadowmaster: im on it *grabs card and walks away*
azmain: now menial tell me about guiliotine summoning.....
*to be continued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:31 am

*azmain had called all the students to the great meeting hall, xavier was looking for kabingo*
kabingo: HEY!
xavier: there you are, ive been looking for you everywhere, heard anything new about stardust?
kabingo: sadly no, i hope he´ll get better soon though
stardust: hi guys >o< im hungry, got any cheetos?
kabingo and xavier: YOU WERE NEAR DEATH HOURS AGO AND YOU THINK ABOUT CHEETOS!
*as xavier started to strangle stardust azmain and some of the staff walked out on the balcony overlooking the room*
shadow: QUITE!
*every one quites down*
shadow: azmain would like to speak to you about something important
azmain: as a lot of you already know stardust was attacked yesterday by an unknown enemy, our own staff member menial hunted after the culprit but he got away
*kabingo noticed menial clenching his fists*
azmain: i would like to ask you to not be outside after darkness has fallen, its easier for the staff to guard you if every one is inside the dorms and do NOT try to get involved, that is all for now *turns around to the staff* you are dismissed
*they begin to walk away*
azmain: except menial and shadow, lint i want you to take care of the underworlders in the mean time
lintleth: shiggy le diggy *walks towards underworld dorm*
stardust: hey, azmain is talking to menial and shadow, it is probably important >o< lets get closer so we can hear
kabingo and xavier: NO!
stardust: ok...... ._____.
*later in underworld dorm darkmastah made sure no one was looking as he brought out the black dragon archfiend card, wonder why they gave this to me and why i cant use it.... it sounded important
*after thinking about it for some time stardust, xavier and kabingo came in trough his door, he quickly tried to hide the card but it was to late*
stardust: what card is that >o< *snatches card* black dragon archfiend, this seems powerfull, but you cant even summon this with your cards, can you?
xavier: we could sell it to get money for other cards......
kabingo: its your card, give it back
stardust: fine .___. here mastah, but how did you get it?
darkmastah: (??????) well uh.... (well they never said i couldnt tell people that i trust) shadow gave it to me and told me to guard it but never ever use it
stardust: and the staff act suspicious, coincidence?!
xavier: probably not
kabingo: lets not get ahead of ourselves
darkmastah: (i really dont want to get involved into any crazy schemes) can i get the card back?
stardust: wait we have to confront shadow with this >o<.......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 am

Where am i? '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:12 am

relax, you´l take my responsobilities as well as your own soon....... see that as a prewiev to next chapter, it will be fun to see if any one figured out what i plan
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 am

I'll take your soul and then you will enter in a state of rage banishing all the living creatures in the world? If yes i like it Very Happy
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 am

*murilo walked into azmains office, he had been called there*
azmain: ah, good, you have arrived, well lets get straight to the point cause both of us will be very busy untill the culprit is caught
murilo: your sending me after him?
azmain: no, menial had a score to settle, however we need some one to guard the underworlders, youl guard both you students and menials, in case it is to hard to keep track on 2 separate buildings of people against a crazy murderer as strong as a MADA staff member i have arranged so that the underworlders will stay in black chaos, also make sure to keep an eye on xavier and stardust, we have already handled darkmastah, they have started to snoop around, we dont want any information leaking
murilo: got it (im babysitting?) but where will all the underworlders be? black chaos dorm isnt endlessly big
azmain: thats your job to arrange, i have some things to take care of so shadow will be in charge for a while also, oh and finally make sure to not let kabingo get near his friends in the lower dorms, he is in on their scheme as well, lint is supposed to keep an eye on him but you never know, and i understand your current duty sounds boring but it is important, trust me there is reason to bealive there will be an other attack
murilo: (doesnt make it any less boring) sure az, i´ll do it
azmain: good, now we will meet again, if we survive
*azmain walks away........ later in black chaos dorm*
stardust: this is amazing >o<
*xavier kicks in the door and walks in like nothing happened*
stardust: dude you have to pay for my door >o<
xavier: no way, anyway i think we should countinue our investigation, darkmastah has disapeared and i cant get into contact with kabingo, i dont know if we can trust any one outside this room anymore, also im moving in here *pushes stardust away from the bed and lies down*
stardust: how about a duel >o<
xavier: no
stardust: but there hasnt been any lessons since the incident.....
xavier: i said no
stardust: fine *sniff*
xavier:........FINE!
*meanwhile in a dark alley in a dark city filled with crime*
menial: red-eyes black flare dragon attack!
hooded thug: GHAAAA! *falls down*
menial: you promised to tell me what you knew about him, now spill it
hooded man: no need for that.....
*menial turned around and saw the hooded man with 2 hooded thugs behind him*
hooded man: in fact i have been looking for you as well.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
darkmastah: what will happen next time? why has the hooded man been looking for menial? what happened to me? find out next time on..... GHA!!!!
shadow: turn of the recorder!
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down