Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams

2 posters

Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams Empty menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

menial: i am...... home *looks up at the ruins of MADA* but why is it in ruins?!
*after an hour of searching he comes goes into azmains office and to his suprise finds the door unlocked*
dark voice: i´ve been waiting for you
menial: whoes there! why have you been waiting on me and what is happening here!
dark voice: thats a lot of questions, but this is a result of you not destroying the cards, it is all your fault for not destroying the guiliotine cards back then! *voice changes to shadows as he speaks and he materializes as shadow*
menial: what!? shadow!
shadow: not presicely, i am but a shadow of all that will die becuse of you *changes into murilo*
murilo: how about a duel friendemy? *changes into all MADA members one in a time*
menial: this is not real!
dark voice: *materialize as stardust* what tipped you off? *changes to lint* shiggy le diggy
menial: STOP DISHONORING THEM!
dark voice: *changes to shadow* lets duel shall we?
menial: grrr.... bring it on! *goes for duel disk but realise it isnt there*
dark voice: they took your cards and duel disk, destoyed them *smiles* so what are you gonna do about it?
menial: what! my red-eyes!
shadow: ahahah, to bad , i feel your sadness but you weep not for the dragon, how would it have liked you now? your unworthy of the card and it was for the better that this happened, you weep for your friends and that you cant save them, truth is you never had the bond with your cards that others have and you envy them for it, a part of you is happy that this happened, that they are gone, your one sick man menial
menial: SHUT UP! THAT ISNT TRUE!
shadow: since we cant have our duel i guess i´ll just frow you away then
menial: WAIT YOU SICK BA.... *ground under him opens up and he falls into a black void* GHAAAAA
*meanwhile where azmain and darkmastah is*
azmain: *gets up* we can rest no longer! we must begin the channeling
darkmastah: *grunts while getting up* allright, so how do i do it?
azmain: *picks up 2 cards and gives one of them to darkmastah* go to that circle with the picture of the sun on and just stand there, i will go to the one with the moon on *goes to the circle with the moon* the moon circle will activate when the sun circle does
darkmastah: (this card "gateway crystal" doesnt have any effect and no attack, why this card) *walks to the sun circle*
*as soon as both were in the circles they flew up in the air and levitated, the cards in their hands and unable to move, soon it started to feel like flames were burning inside and voices were screaming in their ears but they were unable to open their mouths to scream*
*meanwhile in the dream world*
menial: *wakes up* ow..... (whats with everything.... he... that fiend! i need to get my revenge on him but without my cards i cant do anything.... he is right about that though, i cant bring myself to cry for my red-eyes, i am a terrible duelist, maybe he was right about the other stuff..... NO! he was lying! i have to find him and clear up everything that happened) *looks around* (allright i seem to be in the catacombs below MADA, good thing me and friendemy duel here a lot, i know these catacombs inside and out) *starts walking*
*meanwhile at MADA*
shadow: (BLB should have called by now, in fact he should have an hour ago, i wonder if they got him, if they have some one able to beat BLB we are in real trouble.....)
*before shadow could countinue a student ran into his office with a giant gaping wound in his chest*
student: we are attacked! we..... *collapses*
shadow: (NO! this cant be happening, how did they do it without me knowing?) *gets d-wheel*

to be countinued
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams Empty Re: menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:02 pm

*shadow was riding on his d-wheel and saw several students running away from men in red robes and several cards on the ground with students on the pictures*
shadow: (what is up with this! we cant fight them like this, wait is that kabingo!?)
hooded grunt: you dont stand a chance weaklings!
*xavier and kabingo controll no monsters and have no cards in their hands, they have no face downs and all have less then a 1000 LP while their opponets all controll several weaker monsters*
shadow: hold it! you wont do whatever your gonna do on my watch! i draw! i summon blackwing pinaka the waxing moon, now i special summon blackwing cris the crack of dawn with his own effect! now i summon bora the spear with his effect, i special summon a second bora with his effect! nor i synchro summon using one of my boras and pinaka! next i overlay my level 4 cris the crack of dawn and bora the spear to summon blackwing whirlwind the wise! *a giant owl comes to the field* i activate whirlwinds effect! by detaching one overlay unit i can change it from a rank 4 to a level 4, now i synchro summon using clear wing and whirlwind the wise to synchro summon! pitch black dragon of clear wings, strike down the opression at light speed! synchro summon! level 7! clear wing rebellion dragon! *clear wing roars as it flies into the sky*
*meanwhile where menial is the exit of the catacombs is sealed off*
menial: WHAT IN ALL THE FIERY PITS OF *gets cut off*
mystical voice: you must do this to get stronger
menial: do what!?
mystical voice: you must venture trough these catacombs, that is why the exit is sealed, find the cards hidden whitin and deafet the dark voice before it consumes you, follow my voice and you shall find the cards, for i am the helper of all trapped within this dark realm
menial: WAIT! there has been others before me? what happened to them!?
mystical voice: they were all consumed (little do you know this darkness is part of you and even if you beat it it is never truly gone) i hope that you´l be the first to succed
*over at MADA*
kabingo: thanks for the rescue shadow
shadow: we dont have time right now, where are the rest?
kabingo: dead or running
xavier: no wait lint is leading an organized defence at shadow endymion dorm
shadow: then that will be our base of operations
kabingo: i dont think so, our way there is cut off by several of these robed people
shadow: anywhere else where people are organized? we need to rally our forces and get to lint
kabingo: all thats left is us and the fleeing people and lints group
shadow: (i have to do something) LISTEN UP STUDENTS OF MADA!
*fleeing students stop*
shadow: WE ARE DUELISTS NOT COWARDS! SO STOP RIGHT THERE AND COME BACK HERE! ITS INSULTING IF WE FALL THIS EASY! WE SHALL WIN OR DIE TRYING!
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams Empty Re: menial MADA fanfic chapter 3: in the sea of dreams

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:07 am

*shadow had managed to unite most of the running people and had gotten a message from murilo that the enemy came from the catacombs and that he, azure kitsune and rumpthumper is defending that area now, shadow had set up a base of operations in the duel building for the time being*
kabingo: we are still outnumbered 3 to 1
xavier: but one of our is worth 4 of them
shadow: kabingo is right, the odds are still favoring them and if not for murilo, azure and rumpthumper they would be getting reinforcments still, we dont even know how long they will be able to hold the line
xavier: we still need to get to lint´s group
kabingo: but there is to many enemies there, unless.....
shadow: unless what?
kabingo: i was thinking if we could turn on the action field thus making so that our monsters can do real damage to, we could then use a powerfull attack that would hit all of them with the explosion, we wouldnt have to duel them but they would be down in that case
shadow: hmm, could work but the controll to the action field is inside the machine room, do you know the status on that?
xavier: its past the enemies
shadow: but it shouldnt be big enough for that many of them to be there, i think this plan might work but we cant leave our positions now, i want both of you back to the front line but be sure to return here, we need to discuss this further, for now i need to do something about the catacombs, untill then kabingo will be in charge
*meanwhile where menial is*
mystical voice: yes, this way, but hurry! the dark voice is coming closer! it will consume you if you dont hurry! (fool, your so gullable, you saw that i could switch aperance AND voice back there, soon you will be absorbed by me like all the rest, however i cannot absorb some one unless they loose in a duel)
menial: im moving! (this is weird, it has started to sound more..... "greedy" like it wants something fasst, i have to watch out)
*menial had already collected 39 cards from the catacombs but they were all blank, he ran into the final room where an other blank card was floating, ungarded in contrast to the other one´s*
menial: (this is obviously a trap but what choice do i have?) *walks closer*
*door closes behind*
menial: KNEW IT!
*suddenly the gravity increased a lot and menial couldnt stand anymore, it got slightly more powerfull all the time*
menial: (i... have to.... reach it!)
*the card started to glowe*
*meanwhile where azmain and darkmastah is*
darkmastah: uh, azmain!
azmain: ?
darkmastah: the black dragon archfiend card is glowing!
*card flies into air*
azmain: what is this?
*where menial is*
???: menial, accept my power, for i am part of your soul and you part of mine, only by accepting me can you save your friends
menial: gghghghg, I`LL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM!
???: reach out to me, and you shall gain my, or should i say our, power
menial: i.... *reaches out hand to the glowing card* MY VERY SOUL! COME TO ME! *grabs card*
*menial is engulfed in flames and black dragon archfiend is teleported away from where azmain and darkmastah is*
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:25 pm

so any one wanna guess what is gonna happen?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm

The darkness will CONSUME U Muaghahahahhahahahahahahahaaa
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 am

*as the flames started to disapear menial walked out unharmed*
mystical voice: good you survived *changes back into dark voice* however you were fooled by me, i shall consume you like all the others!
menial: i had a hunch you were the same, why dont you show me your true form coward?
dark voice: very well then.....
*menial´s eyes widen as he sees the shadows shape themselfes to look like him*
menial: im sick of your games!
menial2: games you say? this is my true shape, i am what the prey is, i have always been and will always be, i will consume you and your pathetic dragon
menial: i dont think so, lets settle this! duel disk on! duel gazer set!
*menial2´s left eye started to glowe and his left arm turned into a duel disk*
*to be countinued, but i am taking a break from this one i think (might update soon any way but i think at least i will take a break from it)*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 am

*murilo was very tired after fighting of the hooded people for several hours in a row, shadow had sent some reinforcements but most of them had been deafeted and rump was badly wounded*
*intro plays*
murilo: *hears sound and readies duel disk*
menial: i also want to duel but judging on what i´ve seen down here i dont think this is the time
murilo: friendemy?
menial: its me *smiles* so are they angry we dont have any cake?
murilo: *ignores coment* where have you been?
menial: its a long story and i dont have time to tell it, where is az?
murilo: he said something about going to where it all began, shadow-niisan is in charge for now
menial: do you know where shadow is?
murilo: yes, sketch! can you show menial the way to shadow and take rump with you, he is to wounded to fight
sketch: allright
*after some time of walking and sketch telling menial what had happened they get to where shadow is*
shadow: uh, menial? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
menial: sorry aniki, it would take to long to explain so it has to wait
shadow: well you showed up just in time, im waiting for xavier to return with stardust
*kabingo walks up to them*
shadow: allright, we have a plan on how to get to lint
menial: where is lint and why do we need to get to him?
shadow: he has a good portion of our remaining students and staff with him, he is inside the shadow endymion dorm, sadly there are several of these hooded people in the way, kabingo got a brilliant idea on how to get their without fighting them all though
kabingo: the entire area around the school have the projectors for action fields, if we turn them all on form the controll room and do one powerfull attack we can knock out all of their duelists without even dueling them, problem is they controll the controll room
menial: how can they controll everything?
shadow: *shrugs* how should i know? now menial before we do this you have to tell me what has happened, it could be important
menial: fine......
*after menial has told the parts you readers already know he gets to the duel between him and the voice*
black dragon archfiend: ahahaahh! you fell for it fool! my true power is unlocked, but i am part of the dark voice, or "you" to be more precise, in fact i AM the dark voice, you just made me more powerfull!
menial: you dirty *gets cut of*
black dragon archfiend: i´ll start of! i play red-eyes reckless summon! you already know what this does i assume *summons 3 red-eeys black dragons* now i activate the magic card happy guiliotine! this lets me tribute one monster and then increase the elvel of 1 monster with its name by 1 and deacrease that of an other iwth the same name by 1! *the remainging red-eyes become slevel 8 and 6* NOW IT WILL BEGIN! i use red-eyes as the blade and base! great dragon of archfiend arise from your burning pit! crush all foolish enough to stand against your supreme rule! guiliotine summon! level 7 red-eyes black archfiend dragon! *a dragon resembling black drago narchfiend comes out* behold my new form fool!
menial: *growls* its my turn! draw! *smirks and then begins laughing* that was impressive, but not impressive enough! i play red-eyes reckless summon to summon 3 red-eyes! now i overlay my 3 level 7 red-eyes black dragons to create the overlay network and xyz summon! great dragon awaken your hatred and burning fighting spirit! arise red-eyes inferno dragon! i activate his special ability! once per turn i can detach one overlay unit to deal half the combined attack of all monsters on the field in damage to your life points! *total atk of all monsters=3000 black drago narchfiend LP 4000-->1000* but wait it comes more! i rebuild the overlay network! go armored xyz evolution! apear red-eyes full armor inferno dragon! whenever this card is summoned i can deal my oppoent a 1000 points of damage! take this!
black dragon archfiend: not so fast! you didnt think it would be this easy did you? i activate my special ability! once per turn red-eyes black archfiend dragon can negate effect damage that is 2000 or less and then destroy the card that activated the effect!
*full armor is destroyed*
menial: my turn to activate an effect! i activate rank-up-magic phoenix force! this lets me take a destroyed xyz monster and use it as an xyz matterial for a rank-up! return full armor! i rebuild the overlay network a final time! come to this field! break yoru limits red-eyes! rank-up xyz change!
*overlay network is rebuilt and flames are coming out of it, out of the flames come the enw form of red-eyes*
menial: come forth red-eyes phoenix dragon! *atk: 3500* i activate his special ability! once per turn i can burn my opponet for 4000 points of damage for the mere cost of detaching an overlay unit!
black dragon archfiend: hold up! i activate my dragons ability! once per turn i can negate the activation of a rank 8 or higher monsetrs effect and destroy it! then my opponet take sits attack in damage! *menial LP 4000---->500*
menial: THAT ACTIVATES MY DRAGONS FINAL ABILITY! I CAN BRING IT BACK FROM THE GRAVEYARD AND DESTROY ALL OTHER CARDS ON THE FIELD! furthermore this cant be negated by any way
black dragon archfiend: NO!
*phoenix dragon comes back and destroyes all cards on the field*
menial: now for the final! red-eyes phoenix dragon attack him directly! infernal rebirth flame!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down