Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights

2 posters

Go down

Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights  Empty Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights  Madahg18
A lengthy cave system that connects at various, although hidden, locations throughout the Arena. While this is a good method of getting around unnoticed, it is also dangerous as it is filled with traps, strange monsters and dead-ends.

Spellcaster-, Fiend-, and Zombie-types gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Fairy- and Psychic-type lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights  Empty Re: Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights

Post by Chains357 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:56 pm

'' Hey kid! I want my money back you fake!'' screamed  a raging man as he glared at Jaximus from the entrance into Jaximus's home office which was a beat down shack that said ''Districts  best bookz and maor and if you don't like it money is garunteeezed(spelling errors are intentional) moniez back!''.

Jaximus would have dozed off with his sunglasses on slouched over on top of his desk resting his head between his arms. The stench of rum would be present in the room as a giant clear, empty bottle would lie empty right next to where his head was resting on the desk. His ears twitched at the sound of a yelling man at the entrance but the hungover adolescent would give it no mind as he simply grunted a few words under his breath before going silent and falling back to sleep letting a small stream of saliva roll down  his lips and down the side of his mouth past the crease of his lips.

''Hey, Jack fuckximus, I said I want my money back kid, answer me! This shit you sent me was garbage!  What kind of title is, ''The Yosenju's have Eyes?''. and the story line is complete ass!' The screaming man would throw the paper back 100 page book in his hand at the boys head.

Arena Section : Cavern of Stolen Nights  NACqbkK

Some how by some graceful force the boy would wake up out of his dead hungover sleep and raise his arm up simply catching the book while his head was still laying on the table..''Garbage....? Did...You...Just call my product...Garbage..?'' muttered the boy silently but loud enough to where the upset man at the door could hear him.  

''Yea, I did, I call it what it is, Jax fuckoff Frost''

''...'' A brief silence lingered in the office for a few brief moments before within the twinkling of the eye Jaximus would manage to stand up, leaving his sunglasses on the table and would look directly down at the floor for a few brief moments before quickly jerking his head up towards the man with bloodshot irritated eyes.

''No listen you came up and you called me a con-artist, and I guess you've been circling around my staff for hours trying to get in here to get this lined up, but the point...Here is, that book is pure gold, and for you to call it garbage means your blind..OR YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF SOMEONE WHO'S GOT TESTICLES! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF A REAL MAN AND I DARE YOU TO SAY IT TO MY FACE, PUNK! I'M ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL, I AM INTO LIBERTY AND FREEDOM AND I KNOW THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO THE STARS, AND I'M NOT GONNA LET A BUNCH OF PARASITE CONTROL FREAKS LIKE YOU TRY TO RUN MY LIFE! AND NOW YOU GOT A PROBLEM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO ME AND BUYING MY BOOKS, AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THE YOSENJUS HAVE EYES DOT COM!!!!!! JAXIMUS FROST DOT COOOOM! BUY MY BOOKS AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE, NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, CHICKEN NECK!''

The man standing at the door  would raise an eyebrow as he was a little confused and disturbed by the young mans response. ''...''

''THE SLEEPING GIANT OF JAXIMUS CORP IS WAKING UP AND GETTING UP OFF IT'S ASS AND IT'S GONNA KICK MORE ASS!''

Jaximus would jump on top of the table on his fours as his countenance grew fierce. ''LET ME SHOW YA WHAT A CAVEMAN WITH A 120 IQ SOUNDS LIKE!... AOOOOAHHH HOOOAH, ARUUGOOLAAA!'' screamed the feral acting teen before pounding on his chest. '' I HEARD A SNAKE CALL IN IM READY FOR WAR!!!'', He would jump off of his desk at the man in an attempt to tackle him, but would only be met with a fairly large fist to the face which would knock him out cold.

''Idiot''.. Were the last words he could hear before losing conscious.

When he woke up his eyes would look around and see a big cave entrance in front of him.  ''Oh...I must have fallen asleep again..'' muttered the adolescent as the flashback that he just had really put a chain on his mood. That man in the flashback was the whole reason why he joined the hunger games in the first place. The angry customer after knocking Jaximus out cold took all of his money and trashed his whole office leaving the boy on the verge of homelessness. And he would be dammed if he was gonna go back to that orphanage that felt more like a brainwashing facility to Jaximus.

He'd remove his deck from the duel disk and sort through his cards to ensure himself that his deck was good enough before sliding it back in and entering the dark deep cave that seemed like a void that had no end.

''Now wheres the first sucker at?'' muttered Jaximus as he tracked deeper into the cave.

Will the Alcoholic make it through the creepy cave system in one piece? Stay tuned!
Chains357
Chains357

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down