Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

News about new Academia and LDS Characters

Go down

News about new Academia and LDS Characters Empty News about new Academia and LDS Characters

Post by Stardog Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:48 am

Concerning two overseas Duelists for LDS and the Fusion Yuya and Yuzu look-a-likes. Credit goes to Master Ghost for this information!

Note: The following is only excerpts from the original full article. Paragraphs which are repeating old information are cut out.

Concept Arts for New Characters in “Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V” Revealed! New Cast Members are Kakihara Tetsuya and Murase Ayumu

Four new characters – Yuuri, Serena, Dennis and Khalil are set to debut in the “Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V” anime series that is currently being aired every Sunday at 5:30 pm on the TV Tokyo channel. Together their concept arts have also been revealed. Furthermore, it has also been decided that Kakihara Tetsuya will play Dennis, whereas Murase Ayumu will play Khalil.

Dennis played by Mr. Kakihara is an exchange student from the Leo Duel School Broadway branch. Mr. Kakiraha commented, “Aiming to perform for all age groups and keeping them entertained, I took up this role of Dennis. Please do look forward to my appearance.” On the other side, Khalil is an exchange student from the LDS Anatolia branch. His voice actor, Mr. Murase commented, “I’m happy that audience members would be able to follow the development of Khalil as a character in this series!!”

Dennis and Khalil will appear in Episode 42 set to air on 8th of February. On the same day, a “Yuya Character Deck” will be presented as a gift to lucky audience members.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

– Yuuri
A duelist under the command of the Professor at the Academia.

– Serena
A mysterious teenage girl who appears at Maiami City with her servant.
Seems to be acquainted with Reiji!?

– Dennis
An exchange student from the LDS Broadway branch.

– Khalil
An exchange student from the LDS Anatolia branch.

Interview questions with Mr. Kakihara and Mr. Ayase
Q: Could you please tell us the charisma of your characters?
Kakihara: I feel that he (Dennis) is a character that is well-rounded and charismatic – he has a sense of humor, yet can also be serious at times. I look forward to play him every episode.
Ayase: Khalil is a character who loves dueling and is excited to be in a completely new environment. He is always so filled with energy, and I think that is something great from him.

Q: Do you have any messages to the audience?
Kakihara: Aiming to perform for all age groups and keeping them entertained, I took up this role of Dennis. Please do look forward to my appearance.
Ayase: I’m happy that audience members would be able to follow the development of Khalil as a character in this series!!

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum