Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wich one do you prefer?

wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 ZA70T8J38%wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 TlGsDiP 38% 
[ 3 ]
wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 ZA70T8J38%wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 TlGsDiP 38% 
[ 3 ]
wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 ZA70T8J24%wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 TlGsDiP 24% 
[ 2 ]
wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 ZA70T8J0%wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 TlGsDiP 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer?

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

same as title says, one of the options in the poll, the reason i picked skyrim was becuse i havnt played online yet and becuse i think the combat wasnt really really good (it was still good i think though) untill skyrim so that is why i dont have blade and blunt and all that frowing weapons jazz

personally i prefer one-handed becuse i like having my other hand free to carry a shield or use restoration magic
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer?

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 am

personally i prefer frost atronachs, i dont know they just feel so badass and they soak up all the damage a lot of the time, also they have frost cloack so enemies near them take damage just becuse they are close, sadly frost atronach is not summonable in online : ( only storm atronach
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: wich offensive skill in skyrim do you prefer?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:20 am

Lel. I more than do the job of a legion of Frost Atronachs on my own. The Frost and Storm Atronachs just get in my way while the Flame Atronachs only behave the way I want them to. Meh.
Funniest thing is when using the Bound Biw to pick on summons far far away and they get banished instantly on hit X'D
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2