Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim?

3 posters

Go down

So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim? Empty So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim?

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 am

So since i thought its bigger odds of people here having played skyrim then my personal favorite oblivion (the forth game in the main series) so i was wondering, wich skills do you prefer and wich perks within them? Please list 7 skills or less

Personally i prefer something like this:

Destruction: this is probably my main skill for most character right now and i usually go with focusing on lightning magic becuse of 2 main reasons, 1. Mages are the most anoying enemies in the game if you ask me and lightning depletes their magicka thus being good against mages, and 2. in the main game i found myself fighting mostly opponets resistant to frost so it felt kinda redundant and in dragonborn DLC mostly resistant to fire, also small of the reason is so i can scream at the tp of my lungs UNLIMITED POWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! while frying my opponets
I personally dont think the duel casting perk does all that much so i only really get it if i have perk points over

One-handed: I feel like being able to use a shield or duel wield makes this superior to two-handed and i cut faster especially when going the duel wield route, i usually go with axes or swords but i think i do prefer the perks for maces becuse of them ignoring some armor, its just that all hammer/mace weapons that are really cool are two-handed imo (barring daedric stuff becuse that looks amazing all of it) i do go the route of only wielding a weapon in one handed and either magic or nothing in the other occasionaly though and then i usually go with a sword

Alteration: the oakflesh, stone-flesh, etc. abilities (basicly extra armor) and also mainly becuse of the perk that gives a higher resistance to magic and i think that include dragon breath attacks, so basicly to take more damage

Enchanting: this one is preety recent but i have really grown to like this skill, the only downside for me is that i need souls to feed the enchantments with

Smithing: mainly to get the really cool armors and weapons XD

Restoration: To regenerate, duh

Light armor: i think light armor is superior i just wish there was a light dwarven armor and a light daedric :/ but since it isnt meh guess i´ll be fine with dragonscale or nightingale, lol  (nightingale looks badass though)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim? Empty Re: So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim?

Post by LightRook Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 am

Destruction magika: I mainly use the fire magika because it is cool looking and because of the last airbender and what not, the fire magika is the one that I use most often and am trying to increase it to 100, only got 20 something levels to go to get it there.

One-handed skill: Mainly use my first sword I found in the game, iron sword which is now iron sword fine, and I also use a shield in the other unless my health is low then I go for restoration magika.

Archery: I use this because it is fun to get kills from a far distance and not have to deal with the consequences of it, also because I feel like i'm really using the bow.

Heavy armor: This is mainly because I don't take that much damage from attacks and don't die as fast so I generally use heavy armor unless I'm given armor from one of the guilds then I'll use it, like the nightengale armor.

So those are the skills that I mainly use in Skyrim.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim? Empty Re: So what skills do you prefer using in the elder scrolls 5 skyrim?

Post by HoennZach Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:12 pm

I always use
2 Handed - Seriously its amazing how the Silver Greatsword looks even with subpar stats its my main weapon

Destruction - This fleshes out the combat system so well with cloaks, runes, fireballs, and my personal favorite the master lightning spell, the Kamehameha

Light Armor - I cant stand heavy armor early game and once you hit the armor rating cap (i dont remember what it was) all armor is as viable as the next so I usually like this

Conjuration - More specific Necromancy, the dead thralls with twin souls is like the best thing ever. I had a party of me 2 summoner thralls their 2 atronachs the person that joins you in whiterun holding a daederic staff her daedera and the armored troll from DLC... Best party i ever had

Enchanting/Smithing - I always use at least one of these to buff my weapons and armor

Block - Its a decent skill in general and there are so many wierd glitches you can do with it.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down