Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

what is your favorite spell in skyrim?

3 posters

Go down

what is your favorite spell in skyrim? Empty what is your favorite spell in skyrim?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:16 pm

same as title says, for me it is easily my signature spell lightning bolt, it is available very early on, does descent damage and with the aprentice destruction perk it has a very resonable magicka cost, this is probably my most used spell and even after i got its upgraded version thunderbolt i used this more, to be fair i barelly had enough magicka to use one single thunderbolt but still i prefered lightning bolt, also it is a lightning spell making it very effective against necromancers once fully upgraded and almost no enemies in the game has a resistance to it and being a lightning spell it is easier to hit with while not having as long range as fire and ice spells and i simply prefer destruction over other magic schools

what is your favorite spell in skyrim? including DLC
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite spell in skyrim? Empty Re: what is your favorite spell in skyrim?

Post by TacoboyMC Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Honestly my favorite one is the one that spawns in the bow sadly haven't played in a bit due to broken mouse so I cannot recall the name of the spell.
TacoboyMC
TacoboyMC

Magician Credits : 4

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite spell in skyrim? Empty Re: what is your favorite spell in skyrim?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:31 pm

My favourite spells are the ones that summon the Bound Blade and the Flame Atronach. I equally love these two spells and always, always use these.

My magicka pool is really huge usually and with armor enchantments and skill mastery options can make the use almost costless. I take to the Summoning school of magic the most. Didnt touch the undead branch at all suprisingly.

The bound weapons show mastery over all demonic forces as well being able to banish atronachs with one hit and devours the souls of others which is fitting for a demon. And the souls devoured shall further fuel magical works.

The bound blades can be summoned dual instantly and benefit from all one handed sword upgrades as well. As an Orc I can go berserk all I want. And if the opponent relies on summons sucks to be them since one hit from a bound weapon banishes any summon. Sucks though the damage doesnt scaling along with your level. T_T

As for Flame Atronachs I totally love their design. Those demons are sexy. And they can fly. Well glid/float to be more precise. And are really graceful. I can summon them to any spot I want in a certain radius to strategically fight. They are fast, don't take up much space, explodes upon death, sets opponents on fire, and shoots fire balls with no range restriction. Which usually hits even dragons in mid flight. And serve as a targetting/warning function for me. Also being able to summon them anywhere at whim means I can summon them to destract then berserk in, cause confusion and panic among the masses while I calmly observe from away, tire an enemy down for the killing blow, or as usually prefer back me up from a safe distance where they themselves remain safe while dealing some serious damage. They dont clog up the narrow dungeons those graceful atronachs and serves a light too sometimes with all that fire. Lel

Did I mention I love Flame Atronachs? So yeah. Equally tied between the Bound Blades and Flame Atronachs.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum