Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My impression of the 3 melle weapon skills in ESO

Go down

My impression of the 3 melle weapon skills in ESO Empty My impression of the 3 melle weapon skills in ESO

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Same as title says, these are my impressions and also my thoughts on wich sound most fun using

One-handed and shield: THOU SHALT NOT PASS!!!!!!
It seems like the damage it can do is ok and the thing it is supposed to do (tank) seems to be preety well handled im simply not interested in using it becuse i could get a fireball in my face any second and stuff, sure i can with others to but im expected to do that on a daily basis if im a tank D: imagine how well tanks know every single doctor!

Dual-wielding: Spinning round round baby, spinning round round......
Well to be honest this is basicly a combination of the breton from the trailers, Ezio and a tornado IMO no seriously my impression of this guy is basicly a tornado with blades sticking out of it, it feels completely badass and the high amounts of damage it can do is amazing however i feel like the amount of stamina this guy uses up is absurd especially since i think without these abilities it wont be that great, well maybe it will but meh, i think it needs more stamina recovery and such

Two-handed: "We have won!" Hero shouted but suddenly they heard a sound and turned around to see what it was, there a man in a big plater armor black as knight wielding a hammer looking like it could crush anyone and anything, they lost all hope as he ran towards them and began swinging it, all they could do was duck and run untill he tired......
My impression is that moment in movies when the heroes are winning..... and then they see a beefy guy who completely kicks their asses with his complete brutalness, i feel this is crude and barbaric..... but at the same time i LOVE the perks for it, it has more perks regarding actually having enough stamina for the actuall abilities then duel wielding, abilities that wouldnt make you feel dizzy and still HUGE amounts of damage with abilities from what i got, this may not be as powerfull as magic but i already love this without even getting the game!

as you have guessed Two-handed is the one i favor, funny how its always with me and two-handed like

Menial: We are done! We cannot g one like this! I am with one-handed now.....
Two-handed: No! Please dont leave me! Dont you wanna see my full potential? *shows a cool ability/weapon*
Menial: No i will not be tempted...... damn it fine im coming! *goes back to two-handed and picks up a bigass hammer*

that is me and two-handed weapons in a nutshell, whenever i finally leave them they get some other reason to pull me back, this time i am more sure though, i have finally realised that two-handed is what i was meant to use...... that and magic of course but two-handed is more... personal since i feel like less use it and it always always pulls me back
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down