Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights

Go down

Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights Empty Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights

Post by Khina Bree Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights Madahg18
A lengthy cave system that connects at various, although hidden, locations throughout the Arena. While this is a good method of getting around unnoticed, it is also dangerous as it is filled with traps, strange monsters and dead-ends.

Spellcaster-, Fiend-, and Zombie-types gain 500 ATK and DEF while dueling here, while Fairy- and Psychic-type lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights Empty Re: Section 08 - Cavern of Stolen Nights

Post by Khina Bree Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

The caves were an unsettling glow and the sounds of water dripping echoed all around. Young Lexie managed to get back to her feet with use of the spear Linty had given her, but it lasted her a mere twenty feet before finally snapping.

"Oh come on..." she huffed, "Back to hobbling I guess."

Rather than attempt to climb back up the slope, Lexie thought to explore a bit and see if this cave might have had another exit. Considering how cave systems are, it seemed only logical.

The poor girl made it another mile in the dim-lit cavern before resting on a large rock. As luck would have it, there was a spring here. A shallow pool with a deep chasm in the center where the water came up from. Overjoyed, Lexie took this opportunity to undress most of the way and clean up. The water was cold, but as hot as it had been outside, she didn't really mind much, as long as it meant she could get the dirt off of her.

"I hope you are...comfortable, miss Lexie..." a chilling voice came from behind.

Lexie whirled around with surprising speed, eyes locking on the source of the voice. She froze in terror, unable to move now at the sight of this person. He didn't look terribly scary, but something about his gaze stopped her cold.

"It has been too long...that I have been imprisoned here...you will help me to escape finally..."

After swallowing the lump in her throat, she spoke up with a tremble, "Wh-who are y-you?"

"I am all that remains...or perhaps...I am all that there was to begin with..."

"I...m-meant y-your name. Wh-who a-are you?"

"My name is of no importance to you, Lexie, but if it satisfies you, then you may call me...Seeker."

"What d-do you w-want with me, S-seeker?" she tried but could not stop her trembling voice.

"Dear child...you are the one who will set me free of these wretched caves. My body is too weak to continue, but yours...

The man before her, apparently called Seeker, slid across the cave floor, his feet never moving, towards her. Lexie back pedaled into the spring, but Seeker was upon her far too quickly. She felt a cold grip on her chest and let out a blood-curdling scream before her vision faded to black.

{LP = ????}
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down