Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

My Last Announcement as "Head Admin"

3 posters

Go down

My Last Announcement as "Head Admin" Empty My Last Announcement as "Head Admin"

Post by Administrator Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:02 pm

It has come to my attention that there have been conspiracies against the academy. I have all the intel needed to make my final decision. Our Rights and Freedoms system here at MADA may be small, however everyone has human rights. MaNaFeSTo was the founder of MADA, I am just here to make decisions on his behalf. In a few moments you will find out what will happen here, and determine the future of this website. MaNa may not be here, however I will contact him and ask him to take over for me in a few days. Once he's back, he will be in control and everything will go back as it was. Here's another thing I will tell you guys. Some of you (Almost everyone) is probably older than I am. Regardless, I ask you to follow these instructions: I acknowledge that many incidents have taken place over the last few months (2014). However everyone deserves a second chance, and people who are kind and caring will shape our world. Before you continue, I want you to watch this video below from beginning to end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39_RVmNg8E
Sometimes all people need is a chance~

My Conclusion:
AirJeffrey will stay at MADA (In position of power) and no one will say anything against it. Also, this is a message to all members in power; No one will be able to ban users unless it is approved by me (unless it is an emergency). If it had been one, but I believe you banned the user for a non threat reason or a wrong reason, I will take your position of power temporarily, or (most likely) you'll loose your position for good.
Air and MaNa WILL be treated as normal members and everything will be sorted out! NOT BY ME, BUT BY YOU! I have no problem with them, but what I do have a problem with is discrimination for the wrong reasons. AIR IS NOT A PART OF SDA AND WILL REMAIN A MEMBER OF HONOUR DUE TO THIS ISSUE. And for some reason... NO ONE asked me before banning him again. I unbanned him and I think I mentioned before not to ban him again. (The Admins/Mods who lost their power will re-gain it after this matter is solved) I allowed TWO members who I believe are responsible enough NOT TO abuse their power in this situation to keep their status permanently. Thank you to BLB97 and Azure Kitsune for staying out of this matter and remaining neutral.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

My Last Announcement as "Head Admin" Empty Re: My Last Announcement as "Head Admin"

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:07 pm

I am deeply sorry. I'll talk to Lintleth about this whole fiasco Azmain, but listen to what Lint has to say as well. We didn't ban him for no reason, you just weren't around at that time and things were kinda getting out of hand. I agree though, now that I think about it, that Air deserves a second chance. I am sorry, this will never happen again.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

My Last Announcement as "Head Admin" Empty Re: My Last Announcement as "Head Admin"

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:19 am

i have said it here before the reason i was angry was not becuse i bealived he had to do with SDA (that is his own bussiness if he joined) but becuse i thought he got away to easy before, i am sorry though and i do not like this but i will do as you please, sorry air i.... i shouldnt have acted like i did
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down