I... I think this show is messing with my head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I... I think this show is messing with my head

Post by StardoostLegend on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I knew I was to expect weird stuff when watching this episode, but THIS. I wasn't expected for anything in that episode... I think this show is messing with my head....

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3319

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I... I think this show is messing with my head

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:17 pm

wait... you mean Bill actually did suceed! dusty we HAVE to stop him at ANY cost! *puts on a purple top hat and brigns out a gun* we will probably fail but at least we have to try something!

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:32 pm

D5516theDemonMage wrote:wait... you mean Bill actually did suceed! dusty we HAVE to stop him at ANY cost! *puts on a purple top hat and brigns out a gun* we will probably fail but at least we have to try something!

I have a theory for what the Prison bubble is.... in the episode "Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future" Bill (possessed as Blandin) offered Mable to make her a "Time bubble" letting time stop, and having summer last as long as Mable wants to. So I think that Mabel is being looped through summer in an artificial gravity falls or something like that

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3319

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content