Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

+7
Arc V Yuto
Rea
badboyz35
Flip Flapper
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
MST_Negates
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! Empty Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 pm

We start out in the past of when the 2 academies were one before something happened that broke the academy apart. The Lightsworn Academy was formed from the new enemies of the Shaddoll Academy. It was created to do one thing torment and destroy Shaddoll Academy. Now we come to the present where the leader of the Shaddoll's being Zach walking into the open wondering how he is going to run this Academy that was left for him and how he is going to get the Lightsworns back for all they have done.

P.S. When posting say what Academy you are from. Any challenges being issued from duelists from each academy our allowed and will be played over DN you will have to make your own deck and you are allowed ONE BANNED CARD. When a victory is done PM me the victory and it will be recorded as a win or loss in that battle. If you have any questions or if you have a idea for any changes PM me over MADA or get my attention over DN or the MADA chat. Remember to have fun and may the best academy win!! UNCLE T
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! Empty Re: Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon May 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Shaddoll Duel Academy

Zach thinks about how he will run this academy left behind by a old friend that now is in the lightsworn duel academy "Maybe i should allow testing maybe not err this is so hard how do i do it" Runs to the academy doors and prepares for a somewhat normal day of being in Shaddoll Duel Academy "Ah we have a fresh batch of recruits today cant wait" Zach prepares to duel the first new recruit of Shaddoll Duel Academy.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! Empty Re: Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon May 18, 2015 8:21 pm

????

A tall, dark figure stood on the wall dividing both Shaddoll and Lightsworn academies. It was mid-day, which meant all students were in classes. A sinister aura began to envelope the area as he stood there with a sadistic smile under his white, outlandish mask.
"Let the games begin." He said with a chilling tone to his voice that could make even dictators bow to his grim appearance. His right glowed in a menacing red color as he watched the few people who were not students pass by below him.
The figure began to walk off, but not before dropping a piece of paper with the letter "S" scrawled on it down on each side of the wall, his black cloak flowing behind him.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

LSDA; Legion

*walks into duel academy looks around* whispers to self and to invisible person. Screams " WE ARE HERE!" Proceeds to collect himself and leaves to class scratching head and counting on fingers muttering 1,2,3 1,2,3

Last edited by {Legion} Prometheus on Tue May 19, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon May 18, 2015 9:07 pm

X

a small figure could be seen in the yard, darting from tree to tree, wall to wall, shadow to shadow

"come on where is it, where is the blasted thing?" he muttered to himself

coming to the dividing wall he came across what he was looking for "ah there it is, if I had lost this...I shudder to think about it" he picked up what seemed to be half a plastic mask from the grounder "I gotta be more careful with this thing..." he quickly looked around left and right to make sure no one was looking and slipped the mask half onto his face, one could only get a glimpse of metal shining in the sun before the mask clicked into place.
"that was way too close..." he mutter as he quickly makes to run back into the academy before he gets spotted.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Shaddoll Duel Academy - Cypher

A smartly dressed man walks towards Shaddoll Duel Academy muttering to himself and barely noticing what is going on around him.
"And so I told them I wanted to join the circus... I can't believe they thought I was serious!" Cypher muttered to himself
He suddenly looked started intently towards the wall that divided the two academies without missing a step. "Strange..." he whispered to himself. "I could have almost sworn that it was not Lightsworn"
The strange yet smartly dressed man pulled out tome from beneath his long black cloak and trudged more intently towards the academy.
"At last I stand before the doorways to a new future. And so I begin my new journey with an ominous feeling that I can't quite put my fingers on" said Cypher as he slammed open the Shaddoll Duel Academy with his white gloved palms.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue May 19, 2015 2:04 am

*Tearer:Lightsworn academy*

A light shines down on tearer
"Ugh Come on now i dont want to break my eyes"
"Leaves the room"
"Shaddol are really wanting to destroy our academy i mean thats what we did to them..."
Anyway i should prepare never late to be prepared Razz
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by badboyz35 Tue May 19, 2015 7:03 am

Alex:EX shaddoll academy
Back in the past:Alex fight with a bully(William) in shaddoll academy,he issue a duel challenge with William with the condition the loser to be stripped off their card and leave the academy.Alex Lost and was stripped off the powerful shadoll fusion and was left with just plain old polymerization.
Alex Ran away and cried telling his grandfather Jaden,what had happened.Jaden told Alex stories that when he is in the kaiba corp academy he had a lot of time in a risk of been drop off in his academy told him to hand in there and tod him that polymerization do work with a deck in his old generation :elemental hero.jaden taught him the ways of heros,but cannot stop feeling there something special about him using heros.Years later,with the help of yubel,jaden realised,That he is both light and dark dueller,known as twilight,no wonder he cannot master shaddol no matter how hard he tried as it is only dark, and he is the perfect candidate for the new hero emerge,known as twilight heros.Soon jaden decided to pass him his deck forever,as he is dieing soon to his old age and have him to start a new generation of heros
upon passing the deck to Alex,Alex soon met three new e hero spirit,E hero Blazeman,E hero Mist,E hero prisma,which told him to master both the light and darkness and which the three spirit guided him

Now:Alex now is A master of both element,dark and light heros,he hide nearby where the war is.when the lightsworn was in war with shaddoll was in war,It conflicted him a lot,as he was told by the spirt to connect both light(lightsworn) and dark(shaddoll) or shuld he take this oppertunity to get his revenge alliance with lightsworn and together rule over shaddolls and thus bringing both light and dark together.
badboyz35
badboyz35

Magician Credits : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 19, 2015 8:13 am

shaddoll duel academy
Zephon was sitting next to a wall in the academy listening to music, he honestly didnt care about who was right in the war, he cared more about his arch nemesis, akkarin being on the other side and that this war was an opportunity for his own personal fun *lifts up card* soon we may fight him again my cards *smiles an evil smile*

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Tue May 19, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by badboyz35 Tue May 19, 2015 8:31 am

Alex had make up his mind,and decided to conquered both lightsworn and shadoll academy,but first he will be like assailant,duel any people he could find to join him.should they reject joining him when they lost the deul,he will kill them.once he gathered enough strength,he will start his conquest against both academy.
he had dueled a light sworn discipline and won it in less than a min.and had a new recruit
badboyz35
badboyz35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 am

????

"S" walked silently down the stairs of the Shaddoll academy side of the wall, and approached Zephon.
"You want the power to destroy your nemesis, Akkarin, correct?"
He smiled evilly under his pale white mask, as he handed Zephon a peculiar Xyz monster.
"Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. I knew you were looking for it to assist you in destroying Akkarin. Keep it, as a token of goodwill."
He walked back up the stairs without saying a word before Zephon could even speak. He then walked down the Lightsworn side and handed a card of similar nature to Tearer.
"Take this. It's called Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon. Use it as you see fit young one."
He mysteriously walked back into the shadows silently. His plan had finally been put in motion. The seeds of chaos were sown, and he would later be back to reap his reward.

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by badboyz35 Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 am

* finding anyone willing to be William rival of Alex,can be shaddoll(means William stayed there when Alex where away), or shaddoll light sworn,means he betrayed both academy to combine two powers
badboyz35
badboyz35

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue May 19, 2015 10:05 am

SDA/Cypher

"A little shuffle to the left. A little shuffle to the right" said Cypher as he shuffled his deck of cards nervously as he walked towards the Shaddoll Academy offices. "I always shuffle my deck out of habit when I'm nervous"
Cypher suddenly draw a card from the deck he was shuffling and looked at it. It was the spell card Dark Fusion. "For the next shuffle can impact your next draw oh so greatly..." said Cypher in a grave tone.
Cypher took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to the academy offices. "Um hello? Anyone here? Fresh new recruit here..."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Tue May 19, 2015 7:56 pm

*rushes out shaddoll duel academy brushing into ???*
"ONE, TWO.... "
figure in white cloak drops blue prints  to something but scuffles them together really fast as that nobody sees.
"YOU MADE ME DROP MY HOMEWORK FOOL"
Sees ominous character and rushes even faster then exits in direction of Lightsworn Duel Academy.
*kackels* "WE WILL BE BACK FRIENDS" and proceeds to disapear in flash of light
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue May 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Shaddoll Duel Academy

Zach: Ah Welcome all new students to Shaddoll Duel Academy i am the leader of this Academy you may call me Zach first off i want you all to think of me as your friend and not somebody you have to prove yourself to. Here at SDA we have strict rules to help you become better duelists. One of them is there is a curfew and the second is we will push you to your limits and beyond. Now to start off you all will be tested for specific dorms all new students please report to the testing room.

(Leads Students to testing room)

Zach: First off one of you lucky new students will have the pleasure of facing me as your opponent. Now who will it be. Im waiting...
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue May 19, 2015 8:43 pm

SDA/Cypher
"I HOPE I MADE IT IN TIIIIIME!" Cypher screamed as he ran. He had come running all the way from the admin offices after signing up for the academy and learning about everyone's current whereabouts. "Ah I finally see the students!" huffed Cypher as he hurriedly ran towards them to what appeared to be the testing room.
Zach: First off one of you lucky new students will have the pleasure of facing me as your opponent. Now who will it be. Im waiting-
"I made it!" yelled Cypher loudly interrupting Zach abruptly
Everyone stared silently at Cypher. "Um... I'd like to be your opponent? Ehehehe" said Cypher albeit nervously.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue May 19, 2015 8:45 pm

SDA

Zach: Is that sow fine you there interrupting me you will be the one. (Gets duel disk ready)
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 pm

????

"S" threw down a smoke bomb to avoid being caught, and disappeared from the pursuer's view. He leapt on top of the building, and pressed down to avoid being seen, as he watched the duel between Zach and Cypher unfold.
"Silly mortals and their petty disputes."
He thought to himself as he observed it unfold.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Shaddoll Acad. X

He had made it to the testing room early despite his earlier crisis, not wanting to be noticed he went and chose the most empty corner of the room he could find and watched from there, he wasn't there long when he saw the one named Cypher barge in and become Zach's first opponent and potential victim.
"this could be interesting to watch and seeing what the esteemed headmaster plays is just an added bonus" he thought to himself as he moved to another side of the room to get a better view of the action, he eventually chose a corner that offered a view of both duelists fields. satisfied he leaned against the wall and began to observe.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue May 19, 2015 9:24 pm

SDA

Zach: hmm as i see you are all great duelist i am glad for you all to be here now i should let you know one thing there are people that we are at WAR with. A few people that left SDA who thought of overthrowing it all escaped and created Lightsworn Duel Academy my dearest friend was among them. Anyways you all seem good duelist just keep training and you will get better. Now if you will all excuse me i have some business to attend to.

(Zach sees somebody leaning against the wall) Zach: who would you be.(person doesn't respond) Zach: would you please follow me to my office i have a few questions to ask you.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Shaddoll. X

"I assume your addressing me. what do you require?"
he directly addresses Zach.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue May 19, 2015 9:30 pm

SDA

Zach: i require you to go to a academy who betrayed us and im wondering if there starting a war against us. I know your new but this is serious and im wondering if you would be up to the challenge. (Walks past mysterious person and leaves hmm to think about what he should do) Zach: come find me when you have your answer.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 19, 2015 9:46 pm

"S" quietly walked to the top of the Shaddoll Academy building, where he slowly took off his mask and stared at it. There was a gash down the right side of it, right over the eyehole. He stood and thought for several minutes until he suddenly put it back on, and jumped off the building. He landed unscathed on the ground, and entered the academy. He put his hand on Zach's shoulder with a glare.
"You! You're the headmaster, correct?"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 pm

SDA

Zach: Why does it concern you and who are you i don't think i saw you back there in orientation. What are you doing here your not one of those filthy lightsworn spies are you? I swear if you are they will regret ever sending you.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 pm

"S"

"It concerns me because your academy seems weaker than those Lightsworn dogs. In fact, I bet 1 of them could take out 3 of your students!" He deployed his duel disk menacingly
"Unless you want to prove me wrong!"
All of the students backed away, intimidated by the hulking, dark figure.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next