Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

+7
Arc V Yuto
Rea
badboyz35
Flip Flapper
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
MST_Negates
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! - Page 2 Empty Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

We start out in the past of when the 2 academies were one before something happened that broke the academy apart. The Lightsworn Academy was formed from the new enemies of the Shaddoll Academy. It was created to do one thing torment and destroy Shaddoll Academy. Now we come to the present where the leader of the Shaddoll's being Zach walking into the open wondering how he is going to run this Academy that was left for him and how he is going to get the Lightsworns back for all they have done.

P.S. When posting say what Academy you are from. Any challenges being issued from duelists from each academy our allowed and will be played over DN you will have to make your own deck and you are allowed ONE BANNED CARD. When a victory is done PM me the victory and it will be recorded as a win or loss in that battle. If you have any questions or if you have a idea for any changes PM me over MADA or get my attention over DN or the MADA chat. Remember to have fun and may the best academy win!! UNCLE T
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Hawkeye Wed May 20, 2015 1:35 am

*Tearer thouth to himself*
*What is happening over there at SDA*

Tearer Sees Akkarin Heading to SDA*
What is he planning...I might wanna Follow him...
*Tearer Follows akkarin*
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Role Play Academy at War Starting!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Role Play Academy at War Starting!!!

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed May 20, 2015 7:24 am

This is going to be on dn? Take me out of this '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

SDA

Zach: Is that so and how would you know that ugh your one of them arnt you of course it all makes since well if your here to help bring the destruction of SDA then fine. (Gets Duel Disk Out)
Zach: To tell you this i hope your ready im using a deck nobody has seen before so prepare yourself for your destruction.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Wed May 20, 2015 9:22 pm

With the day setting people from both academies gather at an event hosted in the city square and a giant festival is being hosted by Lightsworn Duel Academy. As to what the event is being hosted is yet to be announced.

"WELCOME EVERYONE Twisted Evil WE ARE LEGION! WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO MEET EVERYONE FROM BOTH DUEL ACADEMIES!"

Audience quiets to hear what is being said. As this proceeds light dims.

"OUR ACADEMIES HAVE NEVER BEEN TO GREAT AND YOU SHADDOLL DUEL ACADEMY PRETTIES HAVE NEVER LIKED US LIGHTSWORN FRIENDLIES. SO TODAY I WILL GIVE YOU A REASON TO GET EXCITED!"

As screen lights up a blue print comes over the projector screen of Shaddoll Duel Academy. Over the map 5 sectors begin blinking with red all over in random places.

" YOU SEE WE STOLE THESE FROM YOUR ARCHIVES! OH YES WE DID! AND WE HAVE NASTY PLANS FOR YOUR SCHOOL. YESSSS WE DO NOW! WE PLANS ON SENDING YOUR WHOLE SCHOOL INTO OBLIVION!"

School map starts swirling and fain galaxy in background.

"NOW YOU CAN TRY TO STOP US BUT RESISTENCE IS FUTILE!"

*guards in white cloaks start surrounding students and metal dome comes down. Smoke floods and Legion vanishes*

Over old intercom voice:
"as a test ..... we will send you into oblivion. But we.... zdrlkb... we want .... askl ... to test your strength.... there are five gates.... only your best duelists will be able to defeat my se...ask...ntinals. Good luck pre....aslk...ys"

*Emergency alarm goes off and timer set for 24 hours begins*
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed May 20, 2015 9:47 pm

SDA/Cypher

"This is turning out to be quite an eventful day..." sighed Cypher as he furiously shuffled his cards due to his overwhelming sense of nervousness. "If I'm not mistaken that was both a direct threat and a challenge at the same time. Time to work my magics"

Making up his mind he puffed up his chest and walked right up to the closest Sentinel. Cypher gracefully took off one white glove and backhanded the Sentinel's face really hard with his now ungloved hand. The Sentinel went sprawling and Cypher calmly put his gloves back on. "Now that I have your attention. I beg your pardon. But would you kindly point me to the direction of the exit? I seem to be rather late for an appointment with my bed" said Cypher haughtily.

The Sentinel picked himself up from the ground and did not seem pleased at all about the rough treatment. Shocked all he could do prepare his duel disk in obvious challange.
"Oh dear. That's a straight no is it not?" said Cypher as he pulled his duel disk out of his top hat and prepared for the worst. "But if I DO win you have to tell me the way out of here" said Cypher and the Sentinel nodded in agreement. Cypher's eyes started flashing a deep golden yellow.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed May 20, 2015 10:30 pm

"S"

The Legendary Dragon Tamer, "S", had been defeated by Zach's Spellbooks.
He vanished, but not before taking almost the entire Shaddoll academy student base with him to parts unknown..... Nobody would see the mysterious entity until his visit with Lightsworn Academy.......
His voice still rang through Shaddoll academy's empty halls. "MY NAME IS 'S'! AND MY GOALS WILL NOT BE STOPPED!" The only trace of his visit that he left behind was a cracked, pale white mask...............
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed May 20, 2015 10:43 pm

SDA

Zach: This mask what does it represent ughh and my whole academy its its its its gone but how but why who ugh unless it was him i see now this was his plan well it looks like i have to go and find it. And i know exactly where to start Lightsworn Duel Academy.
(Zach makes his way off to Lightsworn Duel Academy hoping to run into a old friend along the way)
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Sitri Wed May 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Lightsworn Duel Academy

After being around the world for 10 years I think I have finally found all of the 7 crystals and the legendary dragon that held a good guard on the crystals.. after dueling the human form of the dragon i accomplished not only getting the 7 crystals i also gained the dragon himself.. i heard that somewhere in okanowa, japan there was a myth about "Hamon" i wanted to know more about this so called myth creature. After a couple years of searching and doing research I finally came to the conclusion that there was no such thing as Hamon.. untill when i was on my way back home my deck glowed and realized that Hamon was real. I came to Lightsworn Duel Academy to show everyone my findings.
Prince Sitri
Prince Sitri

Magician Credits : 46

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu May 21, 2015 6:40 am

*Zephon walks up to Zach*
zephon: (he deafeted the person who gave me this card..... i need to know more and this is the best way i know) Zach i challenge you to a duel!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Thu May 21, 2015 11:04 am

Noah would be walking when he stumbled upon a mysterious card named "The Eye Of Timaeus" and so he picked it up and put it in his deck nothing seemed to happen but then a flash of light teleported noah to another dimension where he had to prove himself worthy of possessing Timaeus and so he completed the challenges and gained worthiness to keep Timaeus. Noah then proceeds to win a lot of duels with his new card. He then goes to Lightsworn Duel Aacademy and challenges everybody there.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat May 23, 2015 5:25 pm

The Academy at War Role Play is Canceled. Until future re opening
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2