Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

dueling fate background story 2: sketch

2 posters

Go down

dueling fate background story 2: sketch Empty dueling fate background story 2: sketch

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:27 am

this is the next one in the series of background stories im making for kabingos story dueling fate, this one is for sketch and takes place just a few days since the last one but menial is deeper under murilo´s controll D:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*sketch heard knocking on his door*
sketch: (who would want to see me this late in the night?) *looks at the ancient stone tablet he was reaserching currently then walks over to the door and opens it and widens eyes* who are you!
menial: my master wants to speak to you sketch
sketch: how did you know my name!
menial: my master knows a great many things about you, you will help us create our ideal world! soon the 3 of us shall rule this world as its protectors!
sketch: (this man seems to be insane, i have to be carefull not to make him angry) can we speak later there is an important call i have to take (maybe calling the police is to harsh, he hasnt done anything yet
menial: *brings out deck and duel disk* if you do not cooperate i have to take you by force
sketch: on second thought it wasnt very important
*later when they are in an abandoned temple*
sketch: what is this place?
menial: this is where my master lost his body, now *looks at sketch* he must get inside to speak with you
sketch: ?
*suddenly murilos soul shoot out of menial and into sketch, as sketch screamed in pain* murilo: hello there sketch, you will help us accomplish our goal, to create a better world, this world is broken and only we can save it! we will become its new protectors and rulers but we cant do it alone, we need you sketch
sketch: why do you need me? i just study old stone tablets and tails of magic!
murilo: that is exactly why! with your help i can get back my real body and wouldnt have to be a mere parasite within some one else, becides wouldnt you want to do something that helps more people then what you are doing now?
sketch: i dont see how joining you peopel will help any one!
murilo: we have but one goal, to help people, however without you we cannot stop an evil organization we are fighting "(fool, they are the guardians of this realm and once they are gone nothing will stop me!)" im begging you to help us for the people of our world!
sketch: i cant trust you! now leave my body!
murilo: "(looks like this wont be as easy)" well in that case *slasher smile* we have to do it the hard way, mwaaahahahahahahHhH!Hahahaha!!!!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

dueling fate background story 2: sketch Empty Re: dueling fate background story 2: sketch

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:55 am

This backround story could be little better. But still good none the less.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

dueling fate background story 2: sketch Empty Re: dueling fate background story 2: sketch

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 am

i want to point out that some of this is based on the fact that vector is a great actor and that he seems to be legitimatly sorry for what he did
---------------------------------------------------------------

*sketch woke up in the small room of the temple murilo kept him prisoner in, where the other one was he had no idea at all*
sketch: (should i help them? no they are clearly mad.... but the power was real, and that other one seems so sure about them changing the world for the better what should i do....)
*suddenly a red light came from behind one of the stones in the wall of the room, sketch went over to it and felt on it, it was loose! he took it out and saw a card that glowed red*
sketch: *picks up card*
???: this power is yours, all you have to do is accept it! (and be strong enough to fight it)
sketch: WHO ARE YOU!
???: i am the former owner of that card, now take it and unlock its power! (with it the fruit of my experiments may finally be unlocked one day! with it i might be able to amend yuma for the crimes i made *sheds on single tear* its the only way) what are you waiting for! you know you want it!
sketch: (what if this is one of their tricks? but.....) *looks at card and reaches out to it but hesitates*
???: (if he doesnt take it the coming storm might be to much for the destined one´s, if they dont get the power form my experiments) its not one of their tricks! just take the card! (im running out of time)
sketch: *takes card and a bright red light shines*
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Legendary Kabingo wrote:This backround story could be  little better. But still good none the less.

sorry but i dont know sketch all that well, if sketch reads this i am sorry if i get something wrong, i know he is good with spellcasters and thus made him something related to history wich is in YGO connected to magic usually
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down