Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Dueling Fate

5 posters

Go down

Dueling Fate Empty Dueling Fate

Post by Legendary Kabingo Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 pm

The story all began at legendary dueling temple. This is where the students practiced dueling and there were three friends in a duel. There names were Kabingo, Xavier, and Stardust. It was a free for all duel and yet it ended in a draw.

Kabingo: Wow another tie, no big surprise there.

Xavier: It's not like we should expect anything else .-.. This is the tenth time.

Kabingo: True that.

Stardust: Let's all duel again Very Happy!

Kabingo: No way dude, I'm so bored that I will faint from boredom.

Xavier: Agreed.

Suddenly their teacher came in and observed their duel. Shadowmaster walked in through the door .

Shadowmaster: Excellent work my students. Not only are you evenly matched but if there was any need to team you could team.

Kabingo: I don't think so. We're better alone. I use Tellars, Xavier uses Burning Abyss, and Stardust uses Heraldics. We aren't exactly a good pair up.

Stardust: I agree with Kabingo on this, but we are definitely improving. I just want to win one game though.

Xavier: Maybe if someone stopped using Triverr to get rid of our field! Hint hint KABINGO!

Kabingo: Oh and like your BA isn't annoying and is all great. Your deck is just as annoying as mine and you know this!

Stardust: Well at least my deck isn't annoying Very Happy.

Kabingo and Xavier: YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

The three had an argument that last for 30 minutes. Then their master suggested that they duel him.

Kabingo: You want us to duel you? But we'll totally defeat you with our combined powers.

Shadowmaster: Stop getting so cocky and use actions.

Xavier: As you wish but we won't be holding back!

Stardust: Let's show our master how to duel!

All 3 of them: DUEL DISK GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Duel disk appears around all of the students.

Shadowmaster: DUEL DISK APPEAR!!!!!!!

A duel disk appears around Shadowmaster's arm.

Kabingo
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Xavier:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Stardust:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

Shadowmaster:
4000 lp
5 cards in hand

ALL: DUEL!!!!!!

The duel was about to start but who will win will be a mystery next time on Dueling Fate!

Kabingo: MY TURN AND I'LL START BY SUMMONING SATELLARKNIGHT VEGA! "Vega appears*. VEGA'S EFF TRIGGERS ALLOWING ME TO SUMMON SATELLARKNIGHT ALSAHM! *Alsahm appears* It's effect triggers dealing you 1000 damage!

*Alsahm fires his bow and causes Shadowmaster to take 1000 damage*

Kabingo: I'm just getting started Wink. I OVERLAY THESE TWO MONSTERS *overlay network is built* TO XYZ SUMMON CONSTELLAR OMEGA! *Omega appears*. I place one card face down! I end my turn with that. (With honest in my hand even if Shadow tries to attack my monster I can discard this card so my monster can destroy his instead.)

Xavier: Kabingo that was a weak play! Let me show you how a real duelist duels! IT'S MY TURN I DRAW. I HOPE YOUR READY SHADOWMASTER BECAUSE SINCE I HAVE NO SPELL OR TRAP CARDS I CAN SPECIAL SUMMON THESE TWO MONSTERS! Appear, Scarm, Malebranche Of the Burning Abyss and Cir, Malebranche Of the Burning Abyss! *Both Scarm and Cir appear*. I OVERLAY THESE TWO MONSTERS *overlay network is built* TO XYZ SUMMON DANTE, TRAVELER OF THE BURNING ABYSS. *Dante appears*. I use Dante's special ability I mill 1 to 3 cards from my deck to the grave! I CHOOSE 3! *3 cards get milled*. One of the cards milled is Graff, Malebranche Of the Burning Abyss! It's special ability lets me special summon Farfa, Malebranche Of the Burning Abyss! I end my turn with a face down! *Faces Kabingo*. See Kabingo? That's how you duel!

Kabingo: Whatever!

Stardust: Stop bickering and watch this awesome play I'm about to do! NOW IT'S MY TURN, I DRAW! I ACTIVATE THE FIELD SPELL HERALDRY AUGMENTATION! *Field spell activates and surrounds all players*.

Kabingo: Ugh too many colors. You couldn't have choice a better field spell

Stardust: Stop being such a downer. Now by discarding Heraldic Beast Leo, I can special summon from my hand Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena! "Amphisbaena appears*. I use Leo's effect! Since it was sent to the graveyard, I get to add one "Heraldic Beast" monster from my deck! I'm adding Heraldic Beast Unicorn! *Shows unicorn*. NEXT UP I USE THE FIELD'S SPECIAL ABILITY! I DISCARD ONE "Heraldic Beast" MONSTER TO ADD ONE "Heraldic" card from my deck to my hand! The one I added is called Advanced Heraldry Art! AND I'LL ACTIVATE IT RIGHT NOW! *Spell gets activated*. NOW WITH THIS CARD I GET TO SPECIAL SUMMON TWO "Heraldic Beast" CARDS TO XYZ SUMMON A MONSTER FOR ME. I SUMMON BACK HERALDIC BEAST LEO AND UNICORN. *Both monsters get on the field*. I OVERLAY HERALDIC BEAST LEO AND UNICORN! *The overlay network is built*. I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 18 HERALDIC PROGENITOR PLAIN-COAT! *Number 18 appears*. I place one card face down and end my turn!

Shadowmaster: Incredible plays guys, you both summons three devastating monsters on the field! Now it's time to show you what I got you ready!?

All of the students: BRING IT ON!

Shadowmaster: Then let the duel continue! MY TURN I DRAW! I'll start by activating three mystical space typhoons! *Three mystical space typhoons appear on the field*. Say good-bye to all your face downs! Next I use Three Cups of Ace! Here's how it works, if the coin lands on heads, I draw two cards, and if it's tails you all draw 2 cards.

Kabingo: Leaving this duel to luck is never a good idea.

Shadowmaster: This is no longer luck, I predict that all three will land on heads.

Xavier: You bluffer!

Stardust: Yeah! No way the coins will all land on heads!

*All three coins land on heads*

All of us: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?

Shadowmaster: I told you I predicted this! Now I get to draw a total of 6 cards! *draws 6 cards*. Next I'll use the spell raigeki! With this all your monsters are destroyed!

Kabingo, Xavier, Stardust: WE USE OUR EFFECTS!

Kabingo: First is my eff! By detaching one overlay unit, my Omega is unaffected by spells/traps, including raigeki! *Omega stays alive*

Xavier: Dante's eff triggers when it's sent to the grave! I can add one "Burning Abyss" card to my hand! I'm adding Cir! Also Cir uses it's special ability! I can special summon one "Burning Abyss" card from my grave! I special summon Farfa, Malebranche Of the Burning Abyss!

Stardust: Not only do they have effects but my number 18 sends to the grave 2 "Heraldic Beast" monsters from my deck to the grave! I choose Heraldic Beast Eagle and Aberconway! Also Leo allows me to add one "Heraldic Beast" monster to my hand! I'm adding Heraldic Beast Basilisk!

Shadowmaster: I'm not done! I discard level eater to summon Quickdraw Synchron! Next I use Level Eater's ability to summon it back by reducing Synchron's level by 1! I TRIBUTE THESE MONSTERS AND SYNCHRO SUMMON JUNK WARRIOR. *Junk Warrior appears*. Now I normal summon Synchron Explorer! I special summon one "Synchron" monster from my grave. Come back Quickdraw Synchron! Next up I use level eater again to reduce Junk Warrior's level and to summon it! I REMOVE QUICKDRAW SYNCHRON, LEVEL EATER, AND SYNCHRON EXPLORER TO SUMMON ROAD WARRIOR! *Road Warrior appears*. I use Road Synchron's effect! I'm summoning a level 2 or lower warrior or machine and the one I summon is Attack Gainer! Next I use Level Eater's eff again! To special summon it back! I REMOVE LEVEL EATER AND ATTACK GAINER TO SYNCHRO SUMMON FORMULA SYNCHRON. When it's summoned I get to draw a card! *draws card*. When Attack Gainer is used for a synchro summon, one monster you control loses 1000 attack, so your Omega gets weaker!

*Omega loses 1000 attack points*

Kabingo: Omega......grrrrr

I use Level Eater's effect for the last time and remove one more level from Road Warrior to summon it in defense mode now!

Kabingo: Is he doing what I think!?

Xavier: HE IS!

Shadowmaster: ROAD WARRIOR IS LEVEL 6, JUNK WARRIOR IS LEVEL 4 AND FORMULA SYNCHRON IS LEVEL 2! I NOW REMOVE ALL OF THESE MONSTERS TO SUMMON ONE OF THE DEVASTATING CREATURES IN THE GAME! APPEAR NOW SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON!

*A light unlike any other seen before shines and from a portal a creature comes forth. The devastating dragon exited out of the portal and was as big as any other monster and as it stood before the three duelist for terrifying then ever!*

Shadowmaster: This duel is almost over, since Quasar dragon used two non tuners, it can attack 2 times! NOW MY DRAGON ATTACK XAVIER DIRECTLY!

Xavier: OH NO! I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DEFEND ME!

Shadowmaster: FALLING STAR SLAM!

*Quasar hits Xavier*

Xavier: *gets hit* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Xavier's lp drop to 0 as he flies back*

Kabingo and Stardust: XAVIER!

Shadowmaster: SHOOTING QUASAR STILL HAS ONE MORE ATTACK!, YOUR NEXT TARGET IS STARDUST!

Stardust: O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowmaster: FALLING STAR SLAM!

*Quasar hits Stardust*

Stardust: *gets hit* AAAAH........ KABINGOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*As he yells out the name as his lp drop to zero and falls back*

Shadowmaster: You are the only one left Kabingo.

Results so far:

Xavier: Lost
Stardust: Lost
Kabingo: 4000 lp, 2 cards in hand, 1 monster on the field.
Shadowmaster: 3000 lp, 3 cards in hand, 2 monsters on the field.

Shadowmaster: I place two cards face down! I end my turn!

Kabingo: MY TURN I DRAW! (How am I going to beat Quasar, it has 4000 attack and can attack twice, but my honest can crush that quasar!) OKAY GO CONSTELLAR OMEGA ATTACK THAT DRAGON!

Shadowmaster: (What is he doing? He knows his monster's attack points aren't near my monster's power, unless he has......) I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD MIND CRUSH!

Kabingo: Not that card!

Shadowmaster: The card I choose is "Honest"!

Kabingo: (NO!)

Shadowmaster: Let's see if I'm right.

Kabingo: *Shows hand and reveals honest*

Shadowmaster: NOW HONEST IS SENT TO THE GRAVE AND THE BATTLE CONTINUES

*Omega gets destroyed*

Kabingo: OMEGA *gets hit with 1600 damage and flies back* AAAAAAAAAH! *Falls on floor*

Shadowmaster: Well?

Kabingo: I---I end my turn!

Shadowmaster: I DRAW. This duel is over! GO SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON ATTACK WITH FALLING STAR SLAM!

Kabingo: *Gets hit* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kabingo's lp hits zero as he flies back and THE WINNER IS SHADOWMASTER*

Shadowmaster: Looks like this duel is over. *Walks over to help his students up* Nice duel!

Xavier: Yeah well why did you choose me and Stardust first? It's not fair!

Stardust: Yeah! You could have took out Kabingo first!

Kabingo: Wow thanks for the support guys!

*The next day, the 3 pupils walked to their legendary dueling temple while having an awkward conversation considering they were about to duel*

Stardust: I'm telling you we should all dress up like Heraldic Beasts o3o.

Kabingo: YOU WISH! I wouldn't be caught dead if a ridiculous get up like that.

Stardust: What about you Xavier?

Xavier: Don't even get me in this conversation. I thought you couldn't get weirder with your Heraldic Beasts but YET AGAIN you prove me wrong.

*As they walk up to the dueling center, Kabingo opens the door only to find no one was here, it was empty. Their master was no where to be found*

Kabingo: Shadowmaster you here? We want a rematch!

Xavier: Forget it Kabingo! He kicked our butts with quasar in a single turn!

Kabingo: I see someone is still a cranky kid.

Xavier: Don't you dare sing the song!

Stardust: Whenever you're cranky all you need is a------

Xavier: NO!

Stardust: ._.

Kabingo: Lol. Let's just get back to finding our master.

*All of the sudden they heard a loud noise, it was like a cry for help only no words were spoken and they all looked above and saw their master!*

Kabingo: MASTER!

Xavier: He's tied up! But how!?

Stardust: Who did this!?

?: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!

*They heard a loud evil laugh and it was very deep and creepy*

Kabingo: WHO'S THERE!? SHOW YOURSELF!

?: As you wish you poor fool!

*A shadow appears right behind, Kabingo, Xavier, and Stardust and it starts to form a human body. His full appearance finally shown. His eyes were red, he had a black mean suit on and his hair was long and black*

Xavier: Who are you!?

?: You may call me.......

Murilo: MURILO! LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD!

What will happen next time? And what does this foe have in common with Shadowmaster? Find out next time!

Xavier: Murilo? *Laughs*. WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS MURILO LOLOLOLOL!

Murilo: SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier:*giggles* Murilo lol!

Kabingo: That's enough Xavier! What do you want Murilo!?

Murilo: Simple, dueling was first a tradition to fight with monsters and let them do your bidding. How ever the one known as the Pharaoh sealed them up, and for generations they've been locked in cards! I simply plan to make the monsters into real monsters and absorb their energy in the process and rule the world!

Stardust: And what does this have to do with us!? We were just about to put on Heraldic Beast uniforms o3o.

Kabingo and Xavier: NO WE WERE NOT!

Stardust: Fine.....

Murilo: ENOUGH, YOU GUYS WILL NEVER STOP ME!

Kabingo: And what makes you say that? You are just a stu-------

*Ground starts to shake and circles glow around the three pupils*

Kabingo: WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Murilo: I'm going to separate you into different parts of the world giving me enough time to complete my plan! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*The 3 pupils are then transported to another place separately without any way of reuniting*

Murilo: NOW THAT THEY ARE ALL GONE I CAN MAKE THIS TEMPLE MINE! *faces Shadowmaster* and you will become my evil slave Twisted Evil .

Shadowmaster: O_O *still with duck tape over his mouth but trying to beg for mercy*

*Murilo turns the temple into his evil castle. It has tablets of duel monsters and has a machine that makes soldiers for him to control. Finally Shadowmaster's eyes turned dark and he had an evil symbol on his forehead, he was now under control of Murilo!*

Kabingo: Where am I? *Looks around* Oh no!

Xavier: This isn't good, I don't see Kabingo, Stardust or anyone anywhere!

Stardust: Where is everybody? That guy's magic didn't work did it? I can't find anyone!?

How can the pupils help save the world when they are separated? Will they free their leader in time to stop this plan!? Find out next time!

Last edited by Legendary Kabingo on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Dueling Fate Empty Re: Dueling Fate

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:22 am

I want to join Shadow on this one ^^
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Put them both in, it would be actually fun to see what the Master Murilo and Underworld Lord Menial would be like. .-.

Yes im calling both of you by those names now. lol
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:07 am

*Send Stardust to kill and basillisk, then the two explodes*

Oh wait, Stardust ATK and DEF are 1 '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Then in the fanfic Shadow dies to rescue Stardust '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm

And i'm the lord of the black chaos, menial is the one of the underworld...
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 pm

as murilo said, he is lord of black chaos, i am the underworld, anyway i still enjoy this even if some stuff are wrong, here have some fruit from the underworld to chear you up Twisted Evil
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:as murilo said, he is lord of black chaos, i am the underworld, anyway i still enjoy this even if some stuff are wrong, here have some fruit from the underworld to chear you up Twisted Evil

oooh underworld fruit! *eats fruit. dies. comes back as a zombie*

lulz
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:59 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:And i'm the lord of the black chaos, menial is the one of the underworld...
Oh great lord of black chaos...... can you tell me where the bathroom is, I ate too many of Menial's spicy taco rolls >__<
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 am

actually xavier, eating the fruit makes so that you can never leave the underworld, its a story in greese mythology where hades kidnapps some one to marry her but even though he gives her so many gifts she isnt happy in the underworld so he lets her out but to show that there is no ill blod between them he says she can eat a fruit if she wants, she didnt know the rule stating that when you have eaten the fruit there you have to return to te underworld so she ate it, and that is why we have winter
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content