Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals

3 posters

Go down

some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals Empty some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 am

1. clear wing will get one or 2 upgrades
2. yugo and the synchro dimension will for some reason become this arcs enemies
3. this arc will be more to just relax and cool down from all of the bad stuff last arc, the "vilains" might just be enemies in a tourney to
4. they will partake in a turbo duel
5. lots o´synchros
6. lots o´clear wing
7. imperial claw will apear
8. yuzu will go trough chickification along with serena :/ this is the most negative thing on here
9. slower moving but more character stuff and still awesome duels

i hope all except the last 2 will happen and i think that since synchro seems to become more important that dragunity might have a chance to make it into the anime Very Happy
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals Empty Re: some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals

Post by BLB97 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 pm

I didn't see Yuri or Imperial Claw in the opening, but I do hope they will be there soon. When Yuri showed his face during the battle royale, I was like, "Finally! Maybe Yuri's fusion dragon will be shown too!" Also, I think the Synchro dimension will have a misunderstanding with the Lancers, which is why they may be enemies. After all, it seems that the Fusion Dimension also attacked the Synchro Dimension.
I would prefer if the series got to the good stuff because it moved VERY slow during the first season. They did show some things leading to the good stuff, but we never got to it until episode 37, or right now.
BLB97
BLB97

Magician Credits : 938

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals Empty Re: some things i think will happen in arc-v just judging on the new opening and ending visuals

Post by Administrator Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:23 pm

How about a SPOILER ALERT sign? =~='
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:41 am

Azmain wrote:How about a SPOILER ALERT sign? =~='

i didnt bring up any spoilers, this is just speculation and if it was any spoilers i think they were very minor one´s and i dont think imperial claws name is even confirmed yet
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:39 am

Spoiler:
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down