Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

What is your favorite anime ending and why?

Go down

What is your favorite anime ending and why? Empty What is your favorite anime ending and why?

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 am

So as much as we all like to talk about openings ive never really seen anyone talk about their favorite endings, maybe the openings are just better or maybe its becuse a lot of peopel skip the ending to watch the next episode immediatly..... whatever the reason i feel like it could be fun to say what my favorite anime ending is and why (so of course im asking you all the same question)

Mine is the ending to fate/zero (first ending) This being one of my favorite anime of all time helped probably but the main reason why i like this ending is 1. It sounds great 2. The visuals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The one showing assassin was actually a reference to a painting i cant remember the name of and the one with berserker was actually a very subtle hint to his identity (hint: it has to do with the lake, figure the rest out yourself if you havnt seen it)
The one with saber might seem a bit odd at first glance becuse of her using a spear... HOWEVER considering she is supposed to be king arthur and that shows the battle of camlann it makes perfect sense since Arthur is specificly stated to slay Mordred with a lance wich i cant remember the name of either so that is why saber is wielding a spear there.
Furthermore i just love how the first shot with the game pieces and everything in shades of gold looks beutifle as well as the shots of the noble phantasms, plus seeing rider with his people cheering is nice to.

EDIT: Forgot to mention but the woman with Diarmuid (Lancer), if my memory serves me right, was someone whom his boss loved who Diarmuid ended up marrying and well.... lets just say the whole ordeal didnt end well for him.

So i really like this ending mostly becuse of great visuals but also a bit becuse of the nice sound
What is your favorite ending and WHY?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down