Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life

4 posters

Go down

I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life Empty I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life

Post by Hawkeye Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:23 pm

So If u Alvedy dint know i have photofrafical memory and when i got into 5th grade i dint make any friends in my class ,they all used me for homework or some shit like that. Then On a Winter Break i met a guy named Joe He was the First Friend i had but.....After a Month He Died He Died Cause When he was walking to my house a car hit him and he was really frail and he died cause of it . Then i became lost dint go to school for a week and dissaper on dn and on mada , then i remeber that joe said to me that He wants me to continue my life and dont worry about him , and that i never stop playing yugioh , then this year i finnaly found a second friend jhis name Was Jacob He Hated Boxers He alwayst when he saw a boxer insulted him but in the end thats what got him killed one boxer that jacob alwayst insults got really mad and killed him then i stopped playing Battlin Boxers .

This Was A thing i figgured out when i was firends with jacob So I looked thoth my parents dna and my dna and my blood and their bloods We dint have nothing similar and then i figured out that my parents now arent my real parents my real parents were killed while i was 2 years old and I asked Them a 100 times they Dont wanna tell me if its the truth They dint know shit how i felt i felt like these 12 years oof my fxc life was a lie yea i had photografical memory but i dont give a shit about my parents now and they dont even fxc believe me that i have photografical memory when the doctor everytime says that i have photografical memory .

So When i entered 5th grade i had no friends then one day i decited that il suicide myself i played my last games on dn but then I met Mclovin or airjefrey i dont know who was it but i was serius that i would have suicided my self So then one of them wanted me to join the acad i said yes and I met azmain shadow deadviper airjeffrey and mclovin Guys u were my first Friends that i had when i entered 5th grade i know we dont know eash other in real life but i consider u guys my friend u guys changed my life if i wount have found jeff or mclovin i would have alvedy died :

Azmain : Thx azmain u were a real bud, u aleayst listened to what i had to say do u remeber when u thouth that i was going to leave dn forever and u were acting like jack. azmain u are a real bud .

Shadow : Shadow Thx for listening about this and not telling anyone about this u really kept the secret u helped me alot And I Wanna thank u for that

DeadViper (Prometius) : Vipa U make me smile everytime i finnaly felt happy when i met u cause we had the same humor and your jokes were really funny your the first person that told me that im funny or im a special guy a funny guy Thx Viper For Making me Happy

Airjeffrey: Jeff do u know when we were still on dsda and i left the academy and u send me the email if i never saw that email i would have been here on mada I need to thank u for that

Mclovin : U were a pretty funny guy Lovin i really liked u cause u actually thinked that my jokes were funny i never ever seen somebody like my jokes But anyway u were a really cool guy.

Well Its Time that i End this I really want to thank u guys for reading all that i really loved u guys (Not Sexually)

Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life Empty Re: I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Suicide is never the answer. My dad fell down that path in September, and I would never want to lose another person to it. Whenever you feel suicidal, or anything remotely like it, please talk to me, reconsider it.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life Empty Re: I cant Hold this to myself anymore ,Its Time That i Tell u Guys the Truth about my life

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Dude your an amazing person and im honored to meet great people like you online. When ever times get tough and its hard to get by you just gotta perserver. like its always gonna be hard but the hard times teach us just how strong we really are. Your an awesome person dude and never give in or give up dude
(deadviper)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Remember, No matter how dire the odds, always show your spirit. Never go down without raising hell.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Wow...
I knew about your friends from a while ago, but the DNA /parents thing is absolutely new material... This may be hard to take in and under the circumstances sound weird, but There's always going to be some light in your life. And even though your friends are gone, you'll always have a part of them guiding you. Because every time you choose right instead of left, your life will be affected and things may change. It may be for the better, it may be for the worse... But there's always going to be a light that shines on you, remember that.
And about your parents, I'm sure they're just trying to protect you. If you knew about this, it may have impacted your life psychologically and caused nightmares, trauma, stress, depression, suicidal atheism etc. I'm sure they would tell you when you were old enough, I mean they are your guardians, they want what's best for you.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Im so sorry dude, by the way. I know how it feels.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 am

i am really sorry for you my friend and i wish i could do more for you but i cant, you have been (and are) a great friend to me and a lot of the other members, and the thing with your parents i think azmain is right, they probably dont want you to know becuse they think you would become very sad if they told you, i dont know if they would have ever told you but i think they just want what is best for you, that doesnt mean they know what is best for you though..........

any way you are a really good person and i am glad that your here
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 am

I really dont believe that cause me and my not real parents fight alot of the times Even Thouth i am 12 We have like 2 fights arguing and things like that i get straight A most of the times but when i dont i get A B they say u have to study blablablabla i dont give a shit about them anymore
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:48 pm

that strict.....
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Look, I know how it feels to be pressured. Everyone expects me to get the perfect grades. My Teachers, My Classmates, My Friends... Especially My Parents. It's always the "When I was your age, I got perfect grades too." Sadly my parents actually have facts to back that up, working with astronauts, and world champion soccer players to study them and their movement... Same thing every day, but I know they want the best for me, so do your parents. They are your parents now Mastah, not just by law, but by love. They love you, if you pose as a wall for them, they can't help you. Think about it; Many people in other countries live in poverty, they have no home, and no parents. You are lucky to be adopted at the age of 2. Many people stay orphans until the age of 18, where they are then alone. Be grateful for what you have. Plus, studying is part of life. If you have a profession dream, then learning and studying hard is the only way to get there. I'm obsessed with planing my future, It's absurd. And I'm the same age as you, but you have to understand that studying is a big part of life. You are preparing for life in the future, you'll have to make a living somehow right?
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:10 am

with me i learn more in my free time trough trying things out and failure and practice, not as much in school though
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down