Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description

4 posters

Go down

[TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description Empty [TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description

Post by Stardog Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Confirmation of the TCG Pack’s size and contents.

After a four year hiatus, Duelist Packs return to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME with the biggest set ever assembled in Duelist Pack: Battle City! Based on the famous Battle City story arc from the classic Yu-Gi-Oh! animated TV series, Duelist Pack: Battle City contains brand new cards plus classic favorites!
This huge, 47-card Duelist Pack set includes cards used by several characters from the show, like Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Bakura, and Marik, as well as brand new cards, making them instant ‘must-haves’ for every Duelist’s collection. These exciting cards are mixed with other favorites like Red-Eyes B. Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and more, making it even easier to collect these for your very own!

Duelist Pack: Battle City is an easy way to get your hands on some of the most memorable cards from Season Two of the classic Yu-Gi-Oh! animated TV show, and will bring back memories of past Dueling glory.

The Duelist Pack: Battle City booster set contains 47 cards: 27 Commons, 10 Rares, 6 Super Rares, and 4 Ultra Rares.

Feel free to speculate what Bakura and Marik are doing here.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

[TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description Empty Re: [TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:16 pm

So they are going to give us ANOTHER Battle City Booster Pack, yet no friggin' ZeXal packs?! Come ON! We never even GOT Kaito or Yuma, or even Shark in TCG! -_-
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

[TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description Empty Re: [TCG] Battle City Duelist Pack Product Description

Post by Hawkeye Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 am

Yea i know i never see any yuma or kaito packs in my yugioh shop i feel with u shadow i feel it!
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:16 am

im really happy about this but... we didnt even get all of the galaxy/photon support, let alone the tachyon support! i want tachyon downfall cannon, and most importantly i want galaxy stealth dragon! it is my favorite card from all of the animes and it wasnt made
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down