Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end

5 posters

Go down

MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end Empty MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:54 am

just pretend that all the time it stood menial before in this fic it actually stood Odd-eyes, also if you wonder how the holograms can do damage when you cant even see them unless you have a d-gazer i pretend it i that the d-gazer only shows you the stats like LP and atk and such but the holograms are always there
--------------------------------------------------------
*Odd-eyes, kabingo and xavier was right outside the controll room, shadow had to stay and fight the hooded people*
odd-eyes: allright, there shouldnt be more then maybe 3 people in there
xavier: we are ready for them
odd-eyes: *walks up to door, kicks it open and does a barrel roll in to the quickly jump up on both feet*
hooded thugs: .......................................
odd-eyes: out of our way!
hooded thug1: no we wont! lets settle this with a duel
*all 3 of the hooded people bring out their duel disks (they already had their d-gazers on)*
odd-eyes, kabingo and xavier: duel disk go! duel gazer set!
all: DUEL!
odd-eyes: i´ll start of with the black stone of legend in attack mode! next up i activate its effect by tributing it to summon this from my deck! red-eyes lightning lord evil archfiend, i end my turn with 4 face downs
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end Empty Re: MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

*the duel countinues*
hooded thug1: my turn then, draw! i summon colorless squire! i end my turn
hooded thug2: my turn then, draw! i summon colorless squire! i activate his special ability! once per turn if there is an other face up squire monster on the field i can deal 800 points of damage to my opponet! and in this duel you share life points!
*LP: 4000-->3200*
hooded thug3: i draw! i normal summon colorless squire! i activate his effect dealing 800 damage to you!
*LP: 3200--->2400*
kabingo: very well then, its my turn, draw! i summon satellarknight vega! vegas ability activates letting me summon satellarknight deneb from my hand! deneb sends satellarknight alsahm to my graveyard! now i end my turn with 4 cards face down
xavier: then its my turn, DRAW! i, using the scale 7 ol-shadoll zefra core! and scale 1 je-shaddoll zefra naga, set the pendulum scales! swing pendulum of the soul! swing more and more!pendulum summon! come forth my monster servants! zefra-saber, nekroz of the sword master! and zefra-exa nekroz of the flame beast! now i activate sword masters ability! by tributing him and nekroz of the flame beast i can summon this! come forth nekroz of trishula! i activate his ability banishing one of your colorless squires! next i attack an other one of your squires, i end my turn
*enemy LP: 4000-->2300*
odd-eyes: allright, now its my turn again, i draw! i play level error 7, if i no player controll any level 7 monster all monsters on the field become level 7 untill the end phase! now i play dragon shrine sending form my deck to the graveyard red-eyes black dragon and red-eyes black flare dragon, now the stage is set for the next part! i play silver´s cry to bring back flare dragon! now i overlay my now level 7 lightning lord and flare dragon to create the overlay network and xyz summon!
great dragon of legend evolve past your boundaries with the help of modern technology! xyz summon! rank 7..... red-eyes flare metal dragon! now flar edragon attack their final squire! i end my turn
*enemy LP: 2300---->500*
hooded thug1: my turn! draw! i play knights retribution! if a squire monster was destroyed last turn i can bring back as many squire monsters as i want from my grave!
odd-eyes: its a shame you cant do more then this
hooded thug2: what do you mean by that?
odd-eyes: what i mean is that whenever my opponet uses a spell, trap or monster effect red-eyes flare metal drago ndeals 500 points of damage to them, and you only have 500
hooded thugs: NO!!!! *hit with flames*
odd-eyes: quickly we must turn on the action field now!
*kabingo and xavier just looks with big eyes*
xavier: was that victory really honorable?
odd-eyes: no, and i dont care
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end Empty Re: MADA fanfic chapter 4: the begining of the end

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 am

sicne i didnt do anythign with this for such a long tiem i decided to make an extra one so enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------
*odd-eyes returned to shadow while xavier and kabingo was working to get the action field on*
odd-eyes: aniki, we have a problem
shadow: an other one?
odd-eyes: the power is out and the backup reactor doesnt turn on
shadow: dont tell me they have turned it off......
odd-eyes: it looks that way
shadow: im sorry to ask this of you right after your back but can you please handle it old friend?
odd-eyes: aye aniki
stardust: *comes in* i can help o3o
shadow: great, but be sure to get the job done without getting turned into cards
odd-eyes: not a chance of that happening, to tell the truth these people didnt seem very good
shadow: not all of them, but trust me they have some really good one´s with them, jsut be carefull
*odd-eyes and stardust walks to the house with the secondary reactor, the back up reactor was driven by power from an other world so it never ran out*
hooded man1: hello there
stardust and odd-eyes: *turns around*
odd-eyes: *eyes widen* its you!
hooded man1: yes and this time you cant escape
*several hooded thugs come as well as 2 other hooded men*
BLB: there might come a day when MADA falls but it is not today!
*every one turns towards BLB who just arrived, his cloths were torn and it looked like he had run into some trouble*
BLB: how about a 3 vs 3 duel? me stardust and odd-eyes vs the 3 of you *points at the 3 hooded men*
hooded man3: you dont fight fair so why should we? i cant stay on my very own property becuse your leader is there!
hooded man2: *brings a hand up to silence the other hooded men* we accept the duel, now *looks towards the hooded thugs* go to the people hauled up in that blasted shadow endymion building or whatever they called it, make sure no one there surives, yo uare the elite of our forces, do not fail
elite hooded thug leader: it will be done my lord
*the hooded men bring out their duel disk and d-gazers as BLB, odd-eyes and stardust does the same*
hooded man2: first one fo you go then one of us then an other of yours and so on, however we can use each others monsetrs and face down and share life points, also we can attack on our first turn like fi it was only 2 people dueling each other
BLB: thats fine by me! i start of! i summon raidraptor vanishing lanius in attack mode! i activate his special ability to summon raidraptor mimicry lanius, now i special summon raidraptor fuzzy lanius trough his own effect from my hand! now mimicry lanius special ability activates making all of them level 5! i use these 3 level 5 monsetrs to create the overlay network, and xyz summon! come forth rank 5..... raidraptor...... BLAZE FALCON!!!!! *blaze falcon comes out of the overlay network* i end my turn with 2 cards face down
hooded man1: my move then! draw! i normal summon golden caballero! this activates his effect allowing me to summon silver caballero from my hand, deck or graveyard! now i use golden caballero *level 4* as the blade! and silver caballero *level 2* as the base! come forth my mighty! *gets cut off*
BLB: i activate my face down card! xyz summon stopper! this lets me detach one overlay unit from an xyz monster and then equip this card to it, as long as that xyz monster is on the field no player can summon monsters from the extra deck!
hooded man1: you..... YOU! i end my turn.....
stardust: my *gets cut off*
odd-eyes: my move! draw! i activate the magic card one for one! by sending red-eyes black dragon form my hand to th egraveyard i can now summon the black stone of legend from my deck! now i activate black stones effect! by tributing him i can summon this from my deck" come forth red-eyes black flare dragon! now i activate the magic card supervise! now he gains his effect and is treated as an effect monster, go red-eyes! attack silver caballero!
*hooded LP: 4000-->2800*
odd-eyes: it comes more! when flare dragon battles i can then deal its attack in damage to your life points!
hooded men: GHAAA! *LP: 2800---->400*
odd-eyes: i end my turn with a face down
hooded man2: leave this to me, i draw! i play the magic card fake trial! this lets me first negate the effects of all opposing cards untill the end phase! then i can use 2 of them for a guilitotine summon!
odd-eyes: you cant, we have only one monsetr with a level and it isnt the correct one
hooded man2: my ally and my monsters are the same, i can use his golden caballero! *level 4*
odd-eyes: your levels dont work either way! you need a level 6!
hooded man2: please calm down, people are so rushed nowadays, i play the magic card level minus! this lets me deacres the level of an oppoent smonster by 1! i deacrese your flare draogns level by 1, now i use flare dragon as the blade and golden caballero as the base! guiliotine summon! come forth! level 5..... unfair judge! unfair judge´s special ability activates! when he is summone di can destroy all opposing cards but we loose a 1000 life points for each
stardust: you do realsie you just made yourself loose right ._.
hooded man2: not really, as long as judge is on the field when we would take damage the opponet does it instead!
odd-eyes, BLB and stardust: what! how is that even fair!
hooded man2: it isnt, now take 3000 points of damage and loose all your cards!
*MADA LP: 4000->1000*
hooded man2: however as you can see he only has 1000 attack but it is enough to beat you, attack unfair judge!
odd-eyes: we are not going down this easy! by discarding red shield form my hand i can negate an attack!
hooded man2: very well then, i end my turn
stardust: my turn o3o i draw! i discard heraldic beast aberconway to summon heraldic beast aphisbaena! now i summon heraldic beast aberconway and overlay them! i xyz summon...... rank 4! castel the avian skyblaster! now i activate his effect" by detaching 2 overlay units i can shuffle your judge back into your deck! now attack them directly castel!
*hooded LP: 800*
hooded man3: soon you´l be my property! my turn draw! i play darkanimatronic freddy suit! this card is just put face up on the field untill the time is ready, now i summon darkanimatronic dino! he lets me summon darkanimatronic guiliotine monsters from the extra deck without guiliotine summoning! however you can summon monsters from your extra deck at the same time, come forth! toy freddy! toy chica! toy bonnie! and mangle!
odd-eyes: very well then, come forth red-eyes inferno dragon!
BLB: (we will fight togheter on the field of battle once more) COME FORTH RAIDRAPTOR REVOLTUION FALCON!
stardust: heraldic beast genome heritage and heraldry crest join the field!
hooded man3: WHAHAHAHAHA! i activate mangled´s effect, once per turn i can destroy a card my opponet controlls! i destroy that revolution falcon we have heard about! now freddy suits ability activates! whenever a monster is destroyed by battle with or by the effect of a darkanimatronic monster the destroyed monster is banished and a darkanimtronic freddy token is summoned in its monster card zone! the token can not attack but during every one of your end phases it will cut your life points in half! so if you have several freddy tokens it will be cut in half several times, these tokens can not be destroyed or removed from the field by any way at all!
*the freddy token is summoned*
odd-eyes: very well then! bring your worst!
hooded man3: toy chicas ability activates! if a monster was destroyed by a darkanimatronic card i can destroy an other one! now i destroy heraldry crest! this activates toy freddys effect, i can send a darkanimatronic from my extra deck to the graveyard and then destroy a monster my oppoent controlls! i destroy red-eyes inferno dragon!
odd-eyes: *closes eyes and then snaps them open* YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP! BLACK NOVA! this card lets me destroy all cards on the field
hooded man3: fine, you still have 3 darkanimatronic freddy tokens though, ghahahaha
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:09 pm

holy dang, when the toy animatronics come out, you know it gets serious. and one sentence is needed: FREDDY OP
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Deneb actually adds a card to the hand .___.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm

nice
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:21 am

sorry XD i dont know the tellarknights right of my mind without looking it up, also yes freddy is OP XD and the toy animatronics are really OP
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:28 am

BLB: it all comes down to this draw, DRAW! *looks at card* i activate the magic card 0=zero! if the total attack of all monsters except tokens on the field is 0 neither player can summon anything and no player can take any damage! i end my turn
*meanwhile where kabingo and xavier are*
elite hooded thug1: rogue caballero attack!
*kabingos utopia lightning is destroyed*
kabingo: gha!
elite hooded thug2: that activates my trap card caballeros game´s effect! when a caballero monster destroyes an opponets monster they take 500 points in damage
*kabingo and xavier LP: 600-->100*
kabingo and xavier: *struck with lightning* GHA!
elite hooded thug1: i must compliment you on beating all of our fellow allies here though, now i end my turn with a face down
kabingo: *this isnt good, with utopia destroyed and xavier not controlling anything we are as good as beaten, that monster have 2550 atk to so its not gonna be easy to beat* i draw! *looks at card* YES! i activate the magic card rank-up-magic utopic evolution! this card lets me once per turn banish a rank-up card and a utopia monster from my graveyard to summon a utopia monster with one rank higher! i banish utopia the lightning and rank-up-magic limited barians force to summon utopia beyond! its ability makes your monsters attack 0
xavier: that activates my face down! zefra´s glory! this lets me bring summon 2 zefra monsters from my extra deck! however i must cut the attack of one monster on the field in half! *nods to kabingo* i cut beyonds attack in half to summon 2 level 4 zefras from my extra deck!
kabingo: now i overlay these 2 level 4 monster to create the overlay network and xyz summon! come forth future number 39 utopic swordmaster! *atk 2000* i activate his effect! by detaching a number of xyz matterials i can increase his attack by 500 for each untill the end phase! i detach 2 to make him have 3000 atk! now end this my 2 utopias!
*attack hits*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 am

where did i go in this fanfic .--.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:31 am

YAY, UTOPIA FOR DA WIN LOL
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am

Twilight Master wrote:where did i go in this fanfic .--.

you and az are still doing plot important stuff, dont worry i have plans for you and az
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down