Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

menial MADA fanfic chapter 2

5 posters

Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 2 Empty menial MADA fanfic chapter 2

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:56 am

*kabingo was tired after all that had happened but he didnt want to show any one that and he had promised himself to help stardust and xavier, however the staff didnt seem to like the idea of him going there*
lint: get back to le dorm, its very late and le culprit could return
kabingo: im a very good duelist in black chaos, i think i can take care of myself
lint: shiggy diggy *shakes head*
kabingo: *walks back to his dorm room clearly frustrated*
*meanwhile in black chaos dorm stardust is snoring loudly and xavier tries to fall asleep, its..... interesting how loud stardust could snore*
xavier: stardust...... stardust!......... STARDUST!
stardust: *wakes up clearly startled* >o<
xavier: dont just ">o<" we have research to do, remember? it was your idea? (why am i reminding him?)
stardust: oh i almost forgot, thanks >o< lets go find out what happened to darkmastah >o<
*as they walked trough the corridoor they were stopped by murilo*
murilo: its late, you should rest, get back before i give you detention
stardust: NO! our friend is gone and menial to, all of you have been acting strange! why! what is happening murilo!
murilo: i told you to go back, now i will only ask you one more time, go back nicely like civiliast people
*xavier and murilo goes back looking sad (sorry for a lot of this in this chapter), meanwhile in the dark alley, the hooded man controlls yellow caballero and red caballero with 2 cards face down while menial controls red-eyes inferno dragon and clear wing synchro dragon as well as fiendish chain on yellow caballero*
hooded man: ahahahah, just like our last match you do quite well, but you make the same misstake as the student did, summoning powerfull monsters like that
menial: i think not since if i activate inferno dragons ability one more time this duel will end without me having to attack even once (hooded man LP: 2600)
hooded man: its still my turn, i activate my face down card! noble caballero! this card is summoned as a level 6 monster! now i use noble caballero and red caballero to guiliotine summon! i use noble caballero as the blade and red caballero as the base! twisted machine of old times execute all except the worthy! guiliotine summon! mechanical butcher arise! (mechanical butcher dark attribute machine type atk: 500 def: 500)
menial: (it has a good effect, the question is just what?)
hooded man: i activate its special ability! when this card is summoned all other cards are destroyed!
menial: not so fast! i use clear wings special ability! this allows me to negate a level 5 or higher monsters ability and destroy it! furthermore clear wings attack increases by the amount of your monsters! (clear wing atk: 2500-->3000)
hooded man: butcher machine is sent back into the deck like all guiliotine monsters, now i activate my face down! caballeros sacrifice! this lets me tribute a caballero monster on my field and in exchange i can.....!
hooded man2: STOP IT!
hooded man: *looks up* sir! im sorry... i ..... i
hooded man2: you have already jepordised the plan by challenging this person, your honor is not that important *looks at menial* (he still has a card in his hand.... depending on the card he could still have won this..... my gut tells me......) becides you lost this
hooded man: what!? how!?
hooded man2: the card in his hand.... it is a card for negating effect damage isnt it?
menial: *smirks* indeed it is *shows card* it is the monster red-eyes damage negator, during either players turn this card can be discarded to negate effect damage and special summon a red-eyes with less attack from my hand, deck or graveyard
hooded man: *shakes in anger* NO I´LL PROOVE IT! CABALLERO SACRIFICE GO! I CAN DEAL DAMAGE EQUAL TO YOUR MONSTERS COMBINED ATTACK!
menial: i discard red-eyes damage reflector!
hooded man: i activate the quick play spell.....!
hooded man2: STOP!
*both stops*
hooded man2: *looks at menial* i warn you to stay out of our business, you have nothing to do with it, and if you shall interwene i shall bury you myself *looks at the other hooded man* come with me now, we have lots of preparation to do
*they start to walk away but menial grabs hooded man2´s wrist*
menial: HOLD IT! a student got hurt and i wont let this go unpunished!
hooded man2: you really are anoying *brings out card in front of menial and a bright light shines from the card*
*meanwhile where azmain are*
azmain: alright we´re here
darkmastah: were is "here"?
azmain: to the origin of guiliotine summon
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

menial MADA fanfic chapter 2 Empty Re: menial MADA fanfic chapter 2

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 am

I'm really serious '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 am

MuriloG4M3R wrote:I'm really serious '-'

i know my friendemy, i know but i am sorry becuse i didnt really know how you would react in that scenario, also i blame it on little sleep becuse of school (blaming on stuff is good, lol)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 am

*at the origins of guiliotine summoning*
darkmastah: wait wait wait! what is guiliotine summon? how do you know? why is the origins a lab?
azmain: thats a lot of questions, but i supposed since your gonna help me with this you need to know, guiliotine summon is the method the one who attacked MADA used, it was created in this very lab by our very own menial and shadow, we decided to keep it a secret from the students when we found out that it would be dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands.... seems like it already has though, i told them to shut it down but menial refused
darkmastah: .............. (what is this place? it feels like something evil is here)
azmain: ......you feel them to dont you?
darkmastah: uh?
azmain: we are not alone, SHOW YOURSELVES!
hooded man3: ehehehe, hello there, i heard you talking about our property and i see your standing on my property, how about you leave?
azmain: how about you give me the cards needed and leave
hooded man3: as you wish *brings out dueldisk* you both can duel me at the same time, as the owner i should please my guests
azmain: you´l regret that desicion *brings out duel disk* lets do this darkmastah
darkmastah: alright! *brings out duel disk and puts on duelgazer*
*azmain´s left eye starts to glowe and it starts to glowe in a eye shape from the hooded mans hood*
hooded man3: as the guests you should go first, but since you werent supposed to be on my property i will go first instead, draw! i summon darkanimatronic birdman in attack mode (atk:1000 def:1000 level 4) and end my turn
azmain: my move then, i draw! i start of by normal summoning photon advancer, also if i controll a photon advancer i can special summon an other photon advancer from my hand, and how about a third one? also photon advancer increases its attack points by the same amount as every other photon advancer has (photon advancer atk:1000-->3000) i end my turn with 3 cards face down
darkmastah: my move! draw! i summon battling boxer headggeared wich lets me send a battlin boxer to my graveyard! *sends one to grave* next up i special summon battlin boxer sparrer trough his own effect! however i can not battle this turn, i overlay my level 4 battlin boxer headgeared and battlin boxer sparrer to create the overlay network and xyz summon! come forth battlin boxer lead yoke! i end my turn with 4 cards face down
hooded man3: impressive..... but not impressive enough, now as host i´ll show you what awaits on my property! i draw! i special summon darkanimatronic frog(atk: 2000 def:2000 level 7)! i can special summon him if i controll a darkanimatronic monster, next i activate birdmans effect! up to thrice per turn i can either increase or deacrese the level of a darkanimatronic monster! i increase birdmans level twice and frogs level once! (frog level:8 birdman level:6) now i use frog as the blade and birdman as the base! i guiliotine summon! possesed animatronic rooming the night come and kill all foolish enough to tresspass in your home during the night! guiliotine summon! level 7 darkanimatronic chica! *what apears to be an animatronic based of a duck and it had a nap kin where it said "lets eat" apeared*
darkmastah: what is that thing!
azmain: keep calm! its part of his strategy to scare his opponets, ive faced him before but his animatronics werent guiliotine monsters back then (can we beat him now that he is stronger?)
hooded man3: i activate chicas ability! i can bring back both the monsters used for tis summon to the field with their effects negated, now i play the magic card fiends terryfying grace! this lets me send a fiend from my deck to the graveyard in order to increase one monsters level by one! *sends a dragon looking monster to the graveyard* now i increase birdmans level! i once again use frog as the blade and birman as the base to guiliotine summon! terryfying animatronic punish thoose who dear enter at night! guiliotine summon! darkanimatronic bonnie apear! *an animatronic looking like a rabbit wearing a tie apeared* i activate bonnies ability! i can destroy one card my opponet controlls in order to bring back a fiend from the grave! *points at the advancer in the middle* destroy photon advancer!
azmain: what!? *advancer is destroyed* grr
hooded man3: *laughs in a way sounding like a little girl*
darkmastah: how does he do that!
hooded man3: now i can bring back the monster sent there with fiends terryfying grace! return to the field D/D/D dragon overlord pendragon!
azmain: (what is this feeling, i feel like i know this creature..... but its power.... i havnt sensed anything like it, both like yet unlike anything i know)
darkmastah: (what is happening..... the creature.... makes me tremble...... but i feel like i know it)
hooded man3: with this bad boy out i feel like you have even less of a chance to get the cards! and if even one of you falls the other wont be able to channel the energy alone!
darkmastah: what is he talking about?
azmain: *sigh* that is why i brought you with me (part of the reason) becuse 2 people are needed to channel the energy of 2 specific cards here, if the cards are channeled correctly all guiliotine monsters will become blank, i ordered menial to use this a long time ago and i thought he did but i guess he didnt.....
hooded man3: *laughs in that creepy way again* there is something else you should know, if you dont beat pendragon your screwed but the thing is that pendragon *laughs* and your friend you talk about, menial was it? well he tried to stop us..... lets just say we turned him into his true self and now he is my property, in fact it is him that is starring you down right now! ahahahaha!
darkmastah and azmain: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
hooded man3: in other words, your friend or yourself?
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:48 am

i hope at least some one realises what i named the extra deck darkanimatronics after
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:47 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:i hope at least some one realises what i named the extra deck darkanimatronics after

I is gonna go out on a limp and guess they are named after...
FIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEE NIIIIIIIIIIGHTSSSS AT FREEEEEEEEDYS!!!!!!!

You sir are a pro if that's the case.
Five Nights at Freddy's all the way, it rulez.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:20 pm

its very fun indeed
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:25 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:its very fun indeed

note: ive never played the game. just watched A LOOOOOOOOOOT of it on youtube. .-.
a lot... I probably know every secret of the game, every animatronic and how to lan against them. from watching youtube...and reading the comments. .-.

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i accidently clicked on edit instead of quote)
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 am

Xavier1942 wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:its very fun indeed

note: ive never played the game. just watched A LOOOOOOOOOOT of it on youtube. .-.
a lot... I probably know every secret of the game, every animatronic and how to lan against them. from watching youtube...and reading the comments. .-.

i hanvt played it either, with being fun i meant what i have seen from it seems fun and the theories are fun
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:15 am

*the duel countinues*
hooded man3: so will you peacfully surrender and become my property or will you fight and end up as it anyway?
azmain: we will not loose!
hooded man3: oh really? so you plan to hurt your friend here? and even if you do pendragon is the strongest card on the field right now *its 2600 atk shows* i activate the magic card darkanimatronic jackpot, this makes so that i discard my entire hand and in exchange i can draw 3 cards for every darkanimatronic! *draws 6 cards* now i activate future execution! this lets me send 2 monsters that could be used for a guiliotine summon from my deck to the graveyard and during my next standbyphase i can summon a monster that could have been guiliotine summoned by using thoose 2 monsters! and how about and other fututre execution? (next turn they will be crushed by my ultimate creature alongside an other new creature..... soon freddy you shall taste blood again) i cant attack the turn i use future execution so i end my turn with 4 cards phase down
azmain: draw! (if what he says is true i cant destroy pendragon..... but i dont have any reason to bealive him) darkmastah
darkmastah: ye-yes
azmain: do you bealive what he said about that card.... pendragon
darkmastah: it feels familiar but i dont know.....
azmain: (well we can put it up for later, right now i just have to stay calm and dont show darkmastah that im afraid, we have to win this) i activate my face down photon rebirth! this lets me bring back my third photon advancer! now i activate my other face down! photon summon blast! this card allows me to destroy an enemy monster everytime i special summon a photon monster! i destroy your bonnie! *bonnie explodes* now i activate my third face down, photon burn! this allows me to deal you a 500 point damage for every photon monster i have during every one of my end phases! finally i activate the magic card photon phantom image! this lets me send a photon monster from my deck to the graveyard and untill the next players standby phase this cards name and effect becomes that monster however it cant attack, i send galaxy-eyes photon dragon to the graveyard, now blast activates allowing me to destroy chica! *chica explodes* now i move to my end phase where you will take 2000 points of damage!
hooded man3: ghaa *LP: 4000-->2000*
azmain: your move mastah
darkmastah: alright, my turn, draw! i activated the magic card spell bomb! this lets me destroy every spell card i controll in order to deal you 500 points of damage for each! i have 3 spells so that means you´l get hit with 1500 points of damage!
hooded man3: *LP: 2000-->500*
darkmastah: i end my turn
hooded man3: impressive, but your phantom image is gone and yoke doesnt have the points to stand up to my monster and even though your advancers do they wont stand a chance against these! come forth darkanimatronic foxy and freddy! *a fox and a purple bear apears* now i activate the magic card share the pain! this forces every one to destroy one of their monsters, i destroy pendragon!
azmain and darkmastah: NOOOOO!!!!
hooded man3: oh yes! i destroy your friend here and now *pendragon explodes* gahahahhaaha!
darkmastah: how could you.... .my theacher... my friend he..... you monster!!!!
hooded man3: BWAHAHAHAHA! you should have seen your reactions, i was just kidding! did you honestly fall for him and this card being the same? no no no, this was his precious red-eyes and D/D/D cards we merged into this one being and here is what im gonna do with his favorite cards *rips pendragon in half* what we have done to him is not turn him into this......... want to know where your friend is? to bad even if you beat me i wont tell you, i just wanted to mess with your heads! and it worked!
darkmastah: you...... YOU EVIL MONSTER! YOU ENJOY OTHERS SUFFERING TROUGH YOUR GAMES!
hooded man3: what is there not to enjoy in it? now hurry up and destroy your monsters
*one advancer explodes*
darkmastah: *voice filled with rage* by detaching one overlay unit i activate lead yokes effect! he survives and since and overlay unit was detached his attack points increase by 800! (lead yoke atk: 2200-->3000)
hooded man3: to bad becuse i activate foxy´s ability! once per turn i can special summon a darkanimatronic from my deck! come forth level 10 darkanimatronic laughing hippo! now i use hippo as the blade and foxy as the base! the victim of the execution shall be freddy!
azmain: what! a guiliotine summon using 3 monsters!
hooded man3: this is something much worse! unlock your golden powers and crush all who dare enter at night! come forth level 9 darkanimatronic golden freddy! *freddy gets recolored into gold* ahaha, this is my ultimate creature *golden freddy atk: 3000 def: 3000* i activate his special ability! once per turn i can destroy all cards my opponet controlls!
azmain: what!?
darkmastah: lead yokes ability activates! and now he is stronger then your pathetic animatronic!
hooded man3: dont say that, he gains the attack the destroyed monsters had when they were on the field! and they had 2000 each so he goes up to 7000!
azmain and darkmastah: !!!!!!!!
hooded man3: you shall soon join your friend! *voice sounding extremely creepy and echoing*
darkmastah: (wait i still have that!) i banish from my graveyard the trap card counter boost! when an opponets monsters attack increases it deacrese instead! and if its attack should go below 0 it is destroyed dealing its controller its original attack in damage!
hooded man3: *voice still echoing* NO! NO! NO!!!!!! *freddy explodes and the mandisapears with the explosion leaving only pieces of his robe and 2 cards there*
*azmain and darkmastah collapses from the exhaustion*
*meanwhile somewhere else*
menial: *groan* where am i? *looks around* wait?! i am...... home *he looks up at the MADA main building*
*to be countinued*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:19 am

next time!
shadow: its all your fault becuse you didnt destroy them back then!
????2: to unlock your true power you need to do this
azmain: begin the channeling darkmastah!

next chapter! in the sea of dreams!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:42 am

GOLDEN FREEDY DUN DUN DUN DUN (DESTROYED) Yea i know Five nights at freedy's never played but i watched it on youtube -.- Freed'y too weak Razz XD
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 am

DarkMastah wrote:GOLDEN FREEDY DUN DUN DUN DUN (DESTROYED) Yea i know Five nights at freedy's never played but i watched it on youtube -.- Freed'y too weak Razz XD

XD XD XD
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Kabingo Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:13 am

The only problem I have is that this needs more spaces because it's a little hard to read.
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 am

Golden freddy got exploded? .___.

one does not simply explode golden freddy though...
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:08 am

Xavier1942 wrote:Golden freddy got exploded? .___.

mwahahahaha, you have no idea what is waiting.........
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:13 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:
Xavier1942 wrote:Golden freddy got exploded? .___.

mwahahahaha, you have no idea what is waiting.........

is it it more Freddy's monsters?
a set of monsters based off the FNaF 2 animatronics or even the FNaF 3 ones?

...I think I need sleep. .-.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content