Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prewiev to an original story by menial (might take some time before the real deal and some changes might be done)

2 posters

Go down

prewiev to an original story by menial (might take some time before the real deal and some changes might be done) Empty prewiev to an original story by menial (might take some time before the real deal and some changes might be done)

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:53 pm

narrator: long ago a woman named pandora recieved a box, inside the box all of the worlds suffering was, she had been told not to open it but she wanted to know what was in it, when it was opened all of the horrors within was realesed, i was unlucky enough to see when it happened, i saw something no man should have seen, i was punished for putting my nose where it didnt belong
*a boy with a terrified expression is standing next to a demon, the demon jumps at him and the boy screams*
narrator: i gained immortallity..... but the price was to high, though immortallity may seem like a blessing to some, to me it is a curse, i swore to root out these creatures and lessen the pain humanity got from that box so that no one would have to suffer any more from these wretched creatures.
*the end*

well i would say that it is coming soon but it might take long so im not gonna say that, tell me what you think please
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

prewiev to an original story by menial (might take some time before the real deal and some changes might be done) Empty Re: prewiev to an original story by menial (might take some time before the real deal and some changes might be done)

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Akkatin gets immortality too? XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down