Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

YGO arc-v theory: yuya will xyz summon a different monster in episode 49

2 posters

Go down

YGO arc-v theory: yuya will xyz summon a different monster in episode 49 Empty YGO arc-v theory: yuya will xyz summon a different monster in episode 49

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:12 am

i decided to make something that might become a series and might not, this is based on what i can think of before checking if any one else believes it, this time it is completely based of one small frame in the prewiev to episode 49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stop at 0:14 and look behind yuya, looks like a red dark rebellion doesnt it? i think he will this time make odd-eyes level 4 and change dark rebellions rank to its level and then overlay them for a new odd-eyes/dark rebellion xyz, this also gives room for either 2 upgrades of imperial claw/clear wing (probably fusion monster) or 2 with each of the other summoning dragons and odd-eyes
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

YGO arc-v theory: yuya will xyz summon a different monster in episode 49 Empty Re: YGO arc-v theory: yuya will xyz summon a different monster in episode 49

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:33 am

hmmm i dont know this all seems interesting to say the least
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down