Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?!

3 posters

Go down

Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?! Empty Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?!

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:03 pm

So wait, this is crazy. I didnt catch anything they said because it wasn't subbed, but apparently the three are all connected. Their names are similar, they look the same, and they each use a different summon mechanic with very similar monsters. Clear-Wings Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. They each have the same stats, all 3 are Dragons, and they each have slightly similar effects that could work in unison if they were all on-field together, where they practically shrek the opponent's LP in certain situations, or get over monsters easily. All 3 look slightly similar, and guess what? Yuto is from Heartland City, Yuya is from Maiami City and Yugo is most likely from Neo Domino/The Satellite. Sora is probably from the island where the Duel Academy in Gx was at if I am guessing correctly, because they were all Fusion users, and in the Heartland Massacre, they all had Ancient Gear monsters destroying the city and taking lives. Give all of this some thought guys.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?! Empty Re: Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?!

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Compare the three, then look at their Dragons on the Wikia. You won't be disappointed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?! Empty Re: Arc-V latest episode. Yuya, Yuto AND Yugo look the same?!

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:40 am

i checked clear wing..... it is really good, honestly i think it will have a lot of use in any synchro deck that can summon level 7 synchro monsters
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:24 am

lol, so arc-v is like a combination of other generations... LOL
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum