Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Destruction of Destiny: Resignation and Farewell (forewarning, unstructured writing)

Go down

Destruction of Destiny: Resignation and Farewell  (forewarning, unstructured writing) Empty Destruction of Destiny: Resignation and Farewell (forewarning, unstructured writing)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 am

Alas it has come to this. It is time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I hereby unbind my soul from Magic Arts Duel Academia.

tl;dr
I officially resign from my post as Administrator of MADA and bid my farewells to you all at the same time.

As a grizzled honourable warrior and a knight
I used to be but a ravaging wounded beast in the ygo-verse taking out all his pain and suffering on Dueling Network with anti meta bruteforce. It was an undefeated uncontestedd winstreak against every single thing especially the meta back then. I kept winning but it was still painful deep down inside.
Judgement Dargon and Lightsworns were my most hated and number one enemy.

Then one man found me.
I was finally utterly and truly defeated after going on a rampage for weeks.
I was infuriated. My raw unrelenting brute force finally destroyed by the greatest of the dargons to exist back then. My hatred of dargons was the freshest it was in the area of Quasar as the biggest there was.
This man of course. Was Shadowknight67, the co-founder of MADA.

Because of this man. I started to see the light, again. I gained back the heart and spirit of the game of ygo itself. Learned over the course of time how to better myself as a player. Shadow became both mentor and friend to me and we started to get ever closer over time. He was the one who taught me most of what I knew as forum staff even.

Timeline distruption but. He invited me over to MADA but me being the stalker time staked the placed out and gathered as much as data I could for weeks before I suddenly made my appearance out of nowhere and blended in with the ebbs and flows. Tis natural for a demon to graft himself conveniently in any scenario.

I grew to love the place and it's people. MADA and it's people were oh so dear to me. I vowed to rise up the ranks to gain the power to make this place an ever lasting basting against time and to make the best of the place I can. A haven for duelists everywhere.
And so that is exactly what I did. I quickly shot up amongst the ranks through handwork and dedication to the place. I was the beginning of the 2nd generation of people of MADA.

Over the past few years I've given my all to this place. With genuine love and care. I became one of it's main protectors and watchmen. One of the captain's of the ship. I've seen so many important things go down in MADA history. And i feel personally responsible for it all...
All these times and changes.
All these sins that I have to bear. I feel responsible for all of it. All the failures.
I tried so hard to maintain a controlled sustained environment of justice where everyone was still free to fight for their own views while being treated right...
So many things have happened...
And I feel responsible for it all. All of it.
I see the ship sinking I kept patching it up and saving it over and over and over...
So many things done from the shadows even on my part weather you all liked it or not just to keep the place alive and well...

However... sadly... All things must come to pass.
I will not say all the things in detail what accumulated and finally led to all of this.
I felt us dying ever so slowly. A long slow painful death. I was doing whatever I can to keep it alive. Something never changed. Noone else... they didn't have the energy or dedication anymore. I tried to hang in my own mental towers. Just to keep the place alive and running. But even I started to lose heart and die every singl day just watching what I love so much... just... die like this. An eternal haven and a bastion of ygo. Reduced to this. I've entirely died on the inside when it comes to MADA. It's just a long lost dream and an illusion now. It's time for me to move on. This place... is lost. I planned to sink with the ship but it has become too painful to slowly feel myself being torn every single day just watching this place. No more. I am done. You all do with is as you will. I've had many last straws and disagreement over the course of time. I'm done.

Shadow leaving finally drove the point in crystal clear. I could see the future clearly. The right path I must finally take. A catalyst equivalent to a wakeup slap.

Open your eyes. You and I. We are responsible for everlasting sins to this ground that used to be holy. Yet the lack of energy and fear of the past to such lengths... some HEROes we are...

As always I can see the future and I've set sail on the path that I see as the right path. I hope you find everlasting peace in yours.

I'm leaving MADA in the hands of the most responsible to MADA itself that I know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It has been an honour serving alongside you both.
Your memories will remain with me always. Both the good and the bad.
Especially yours, Stardoge. For everything.

The Legacy of Magic Arts Duel Academy for me...  is over. If anyone wants to find me... seek me or my companions out on Discord. I resign with honour and pride of my services.. Faretheewell.

Yours truly and always,
α27theDemonKnight

(p.s. forgive my mental degradation and lack of structure the further i went along with writing this. It was extremely painful.)
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down