Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Keri's Farewell

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Zaio Volnutt
Arc V Yuto
Kira Yoshikage
Keri
9 posters

Go down

Keri's Farewell Empty Keri's Farewell

Post by Keri Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello friends Smile

It hasn't been too long since I first joined, but I've made many valuable memories since I first attended MADA. I guess I want all of you to know, even the people who I had arguments with - I love you all. Even if you don't know who I am, I know who you are, and I cherish every single moment we had together as a family. Whether if your annoying or rude, continue being yourself. It's why MADA is a family.

Why I'm leaving? Well, that's rather personal, but it's my own choice for the greater good.

Here are some words I always wanted to tell a few people:

The Bright Lord - I always enjoyed the occasional RP moments we had, even though we never had an official fight yet. I still remember you telling me that everyone has hidden potential, and that you just have to unravel it by discovering.

Lord Alucard - I don't know you that well, but your a very interesting and hardworking staff. I'm sure you will achieve your dream role as an Admin one day.

Zaio Volnutt - I really like the idea you have for your faction, it's very creative! We talked about having a faction 'cross-over' in the past, sadly I don't think that would be possible anymore. Perhaps the successor of The Society of Avayla can make it come true.

Xavi Yakumo - Fire of Avayla, thank you for joining my faction Smile Your always hotheaded but I guess it's what makes you so awesome.

Tweek - A great troll brings out the inner troll of another. My, I really enjoyed the fooling around moments we had. Also, thanks for the nickname you gave me, it's pretty cute! I also enjoyed the spamming we did together xD

Lelouch Lamperouge - Thanks for helping me with that English assignment xD Your a very kind person at heart, even though you like to joke around at times.

Leòmhann - A cheerful, creative and bright kid who has a bright future. Honestly, your one of my favorite people. Thank you for all the planning you did with me for the faction!

Kanato - Haha, I still remember you first hated me when I first joined. Your an awesome person and really funny too. Your so huggable and truly kind. I hope you can repair your mouse asap.

a27theDemonKnight - Even though you kinda annoyed me sometimes, your a great person.

Blade_Viper - Haha, we haven't talked that much, but your a very cute person too. Sorry if I ever offended you when I joked about you being a kid. Your look awesome Smile 10/10.

Count Darkula ζ - The original vampire who was so 100 years ago. Anyways, take care and good luck with your cereal company.

ResonatingOctave - Thanks for being my coach, and an awesome one at that xD Also thanks for complimenting my signature!

Jackachu100 - Haha, thanks for all the testing you did for me. You were an awesome friend Smile Good job to both you and Res on getting Mod.

Starfox Falco - You are energetic and young, thanks for joining my faction. Thanks for being the first person to duel me here on MADA.

Lintel - I think I trolled you a few times, your a good admin.

Stardog - I don't know you that well, but you have given me a lot of information on things I've never heard before.

Umbreon<3 - Admin of NA, you are very funny and cool.

Pacifist Sans - I don't know you well enough either, but thanks for the two duels we had Smile

Monica Geller-Bing - We started off in the wrong foot, but your a very intelligent and interesting person.

Akaneia - Thank you for defending me that one time, and it's interesting how you said I belonged to 4chan xD Also bestie <3

To anyone I've not mentioned, I'm sure there are a lot of things I want to tell you too, but most importantly no matter who you are, I want you guys to know that I really appreciate your existence. I always thought of time as an enemy - a thief. But I realised that I was wrong all this time, time is the best friend you could ever possibly ask for, he gives without asking for a return. Every year, day, moment, hour, minute even second is a gift. I will never forgot the memories we had, I'll always cherish them deep somewhere in the bottom of my heart. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful time.

Goodbye MADA.

Last edited by Keri on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keri
Keri

Magician Credits : 2009

Back to top Go down

Keri's Farewell Empty Re: Keri's Farewell

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:20 pm

It sucks to see ya go, Keri. Just know that, no matter what, if you ever need anything, or you just want to talk, you can always message or call me on Skype. I hope ya have a good time, and I wish you the best.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm

I myself wish you the best of luck on the path of life whatever troubles you may face along the way the people of MADA and myself will always be there for you. Goodbye~
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:23 pm

:Okie:

It maybe a brief time that you've been here but you really did do sooo much over here. The times we spent ain't gonna go to waste just sad that it had to be so soon tho. Anyways with that said i believe it would be right for me to say this. "Wish you nothing but the best and i ain't saying goodbye infact i believe the right word would be. Till we meet again".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So yeah lets keep in touch some how mkay? Very Happy
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Sad to see you go. I doubt anyone here will be as good at roasting me as you are. But nothing is meant to last forever, if you believe your time at Mada has come to an end, then follow your heart. Even if though our friendship was brief, I hope you have an enjoyable life. Goodbye keri.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Everything's gonna end at some point, sadly I couldn't interact with you lots. Go make yer dreams into reality Smile
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leòmhann Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:47 pm

I think I'm gonna cry. It pains me to see you go but like Lelouch the kind hearted troll said follow your heart and my little addition see where it takes you. You have been a kind friend and like everyone else I will miss you. If you ever need anything feel free to ask your family here at MADA and by all means drop by to send a few messages from time to time at least to let us know your are still kicking and don't forget to tell a27's face hello!
Leòmhann
Leòmhann
Wind of Avayla

Magician Credits : 525
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on September 19th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Its been very nice knowing you this short while, feel free to return if you ever regret leaving and either way good luck with whatever you are gonna do with your life friend.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:27 am

See ya keri. have fun wherever the winds takes ya.
Here is a cheesy goodbye message i found from hawkeyes goodbye that i put:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down