Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Metalphosis Ultimaya

+2
Kira Yoshikage
α27theDemonKnight
6 posters

Go down

Metalphosis Ultimaya Empty Metalphosis Ultimaya

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monsters
[3] Metalphosis Volflame
[3] Metalphosis Goldriver
[3] Metalphosis Silvbird
[3] Metalphosis Steeleren
[1] Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
[3] Ancient Gear Engineer
[3] Blackwing - Gofu the Hazy Shadow
[1] Rescue Rabbit

Spells
[2] Metalphosis Fusion
[2] Terraforming
[2] Twin Twister
[2] Supply Squad
[3] Geartown

Traps
[3] Metalphosis Counter
[3] Metalphosis Combination
[2] Solemn Strike
[1] Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
[3] Metalphosis Cardinal
[3] Metalphosis Orihulk
[3] Metalphosis Adamante

[1] Ultimaya Tzolk'in
[1] Sun Dragon Inti
[1] Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
[1] Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
[1] Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
[1] Ancient Fairy Dragon

Before anyone asks. Yes you may modify and use this deck in anyway you like. However I'd appreciate you all posting here how you used it and any interesting changes and stuff to make as well. You know what I mean. You gather data from me I gather data from you.

First and foremost, note that this is a casual deck just for fun. I'm well renown for running gimmicky decks and yeah I guess this counts as one of those. The extra deck is incomplete and I usually use it for thinking purposes. Lel.

:ColressPreach:

Metalphosis Ultimaya

Aim of this deck you say?
Get out the big boss signer dargon asap, spam all the fusions and syncros and then proceed to beat face.

First and foremost, I'm going to talk about the Metalphosis for those of you who might not be too familiar with them.

The Metalphosis monsters when set in the scale. They all have the effect to pop one face up card to set a Metalphosis spell/trap. That's all you need. Searches and thins out the deck like crazy and helps set up really nice for pendulum summons.
All Metalphosis have either a scale 1 or a Scale 8. 2 Metalphosis with scale 8 and 2 Metalphosis with scale 1.

The trap Metalphosis Combination when popped, allows you to search a Metalphosis from deck. This can be used to search out the exact metalphosis you need either for their levels, attack power or scales, whichever one you have in mind for the situation. Allowing you to pop your own scale to set scale the one you searched or to fill the empty scale for pendulum summoning or to just pop something else again.
Also worth to note that if either you or even your opp fusion summons a Metalphosis monster while you have this trap active, you can special summon one Metalphosis monster from your grave with a level lower than the one fusion summoned. Handy in mirrors or if you're using atleast one material from the hand. Or even to recover them poor Metalphosis that got Solemned.

The trap Metalphosis Counter. if ANY of your cards gets destroyed in anyway either by battle or even effect, this card triggers. You can special summon any Metalphosis monster from your deck as you need. Which would usually be the 2400atk Volflame to save your ass from tiny monster swarms. lel. Bonuse with Metalphosis. They are pends so if your summoned monster gets destroyed, they go the extra deck.
Speaking of which. Best part of Metalphosis Counter. When in grave you can banish that card during either player's turn to grab a Metalphosis from your extra deck into your hand. Which is a MAJOR lifesaver for resetting the scales and popping more things even. So make sure you use Metalphosis Counters often.

Metalphosis Fusion is an amazing fusion spell. Searchable via Metalphosis scales. Then instantly usable. And then on the same turn (once per turn) you can shuffle it from the grave into the deck then draw a card from your deck! Really handy indeed.
This spell is what keeps your Metalphosis scale effects going even when your deck runs out of all the Metalphosis traps (which you will really really fast).
You'll be using this often to help clear your board via fusion to spam more monsters via pendulum summon.

The fusion monster, Metalphosis Orihulk is my favourite one and most important one too. He's the only effect monster in the archetype.
While he's on the board, if a Metalphosis monster you control attacks a defense position monster, they cause double damage!!! O_O
Also if Metalphosis Orihulk is sent from the field to the Graveyard in anyway, you can target one card on the field and destroy it. That's some serious punish! o_o
You can send him into the grave easily by using him as fusion fodder or popping him yourself using the Metalphosis scales. Really handy fellow that's a team player.
The rest of the Metalphosis fusion are there for sheer brute force and to help you clean up the for their summons, especially Cardinal. And believe you me, brute force works wonders. Just ask the 1.9k beaters.

Supply Squad. REALLY sets off with Metalphosis. You pop one of your own monsters using a Metalphosis scale, it triggers Supply Squad AND you get the usual Metalphosis spell/trap set. Is best deal, yes?

Rescue Rabbit. Vanilla staple. Yes Metalphosis are vanillas. Helps you set up like crazy, is special summonable with the right scale setup. With rabbit special summon two of the same card you need from the deck. Then if you have a Metalphosis scale you can pop them if you like. Lel. At the end of the turn the special summoned ones via Rabbit will get destroyed and return to the extra deck anyway. Helping to trigger off some of your own cards like Metalphosis Counter and Supply Squad maybe? lel

Geartown. Metalphosis is one of the few decks that can really easily abuse this card.
Use it, then pop it using a Metalphosis scale to special summon an Ancient Gear monster from the deck.
Which for most cases in this deck is one of my favs, Ancient Gear Engineer (note that its lvl5). Or if you need the brute force, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon.
When you attack with these Ancient Gears, your opponent can't activate spells or traps.
Also, Ancient Gear Engineer negates the effect of any trap that targets it and then destroys that trap. Also if he attacks, he can pop an opponent's spell/trap at the end of the Damage Step.

Ah yes... Gofu the Hazy Shadow. Some might say this dark lvl5 tuner is broken even.
When you control no monsters, you can special summon this fellow from your hand to the field. If summoned this way he special summons up two Hazy Shadow tokens alongside him.
There are SO many uses for him.
In Metalphosis you can pop his tokens via the scales to set the spells/traps and even trigger off Supply Squad. You can even use the tokens as fusion fodder.
You can also synchro with him normally. lel

The summoning condition for Ultimaya Tzolk'in?
Can only be special summoned rom the extra deck by sending 2 level 5 or higher monsters we control with the same level (1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner).
Now Gofu is a level 5 tuner. Ancient Gear Engineer and Metalphosis Cardinal are non-Tuners. All 3 really easily summonable (depending on your hand turn 1 even. lel).
And whenever you use a Metalphosis scale erf to set a spell/trap, Ultimaya Tzolk'in, it's effect to special summon any dragon type lvl7 or lvl8 monster is triggered!
As long as you have another synchro monster on field, it cannot be targeted for attacks or card effects.
Really nice and simple-like huh?

Synchros to note.
Ignister, best friend of pendulums. Summonable via Ultimaya's effects. Target a pend or pend scale of your own, shuffle any opponent's card into the deck. Doesn't target.
Ancient Fairy Dragon. Big Wall. Pops all field spells on the field. Searches another one for ye. Yknow what to do.
Fill in the extra with lvl7 and lvl8 dragons you like to use with Ultimaya X'D

2 Terraforming. Standard 3 field 2 search ratio.
2 Twin Twisters. Staple. Two for two cost.
2 Solemn Strike, 1 Solemn Warning. Staple. Judgement before they even know what hit em.

So yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this deck.
This deck has the potential to be made into something extremely crazy and tis scary. Lel.
As always, let me know how it goes by posting below.
Glhf and most importantly.
:GitGud:
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Metalphosis Ultimaya Empty Re: Metalphosis Ultimaya

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:13 pm

0/10 no Blackwing Synchros or Steam. :Kappa:
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Leòmhann Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:23 am

You should add Beleeze. Since it is pretty much indestructible which makes it a first summon most of the time via ultimaya cause it makes ulti indestructible as well.
Leòmhann
Leòmhann
Wind of Avayla

Magician Credits : 525
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on September 19th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:59 am

You added sun dragon anti and didn't add the moon dragon.....wot?
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 am

@Leo
I should probably make some space for Beelze
Keeps Ultimaya alive for longer as you say.

@Zaio
Ehehehe ye. Abouts that.
Maybe I should add in the Fire Ant and Supay parts into the deck as well as the Moon Dargon as you suggest?
I just noticed I could easily bring out Sun Dargon using Ultimaya and twas hillarious to me. Lel.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Bruh, where is the mighty CRYSTAL WANG DARGON.
Level 8 Dargon Synchro
is basically a breakthrough skill on legs
and 3k beater. BIG DARGON. BIG DARGON.
...also that honest-like effect that only works on level 5+ crap e_e
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:20 pm

1 - Ye dingus get to summon all of the fusions? Because you still need space for Crystal Wang Dargon because it's OP, just OP.

2 - I would big nono Sun and Moon Dargons. I already tried on my Ultimaya, it uses the summon of 2 Crystal Wang Dargons, so nope.

3 - Beelze. Yeah, it's a good card with synergy with our lord and savior Ultimaya, but you will mostly want to get Scarlight Red Dargon Archfiend to pop set field or Crystal Wang Dargon because Crystal Wang Dargon..

Last edited by Lord Alucard on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:11 am

Alrighty. Thankye people.
So the best to use witb Ultimaya is Crystal Wang, Beelze and Scarlight. Noted.

Also. Aye, you'll be using Metalphosis Fusion and the Metalphosis scale effects to help clean up your own field up more often than ye think. Lel.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 am

Ok, but i mean... Do you use ALL the 9 THAT often? Also, Black Rose Moonlight Dargon is really good in most situations.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content