Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans

2 posters

Go down

Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans Empty Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans

Post by Flint Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans 8d2tayg

"Super Smash Bros creator Masahiro Sakurai has taken to his Famitsu column to thank Super Smash Bros fans for their support and love of the franchise. Sakurai once again explained that development has now ended on Super Smash Bros on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and now is the time he took a well earned vacation. You can’t blame him!

The last two DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, Corrin and Bayonetta, are now available. At long last, the development on Smash for has ended!! To all of the staff who were involved in this project, thank you for all your hard work. To all who supported and followed the game and its development, thank you so very much. Personally, I’m happy I can finally take an extended vacation.

The fighters themselves become the sources of new excitement. That’s why the new fighters can do things the others cannot, to bring to life a number of battles that did not previously exist. Smash is much more extravagant in its design than other fighting games, development is difficult, and I have to deal with oversight from the original creators, but I have to do my best."

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2016/02/09/famitsu499/

Last edited by Linty on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans Empty Re: Sakurai thanks Super Smash Bros. Fans

Post by Derpy Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:27 am

I really enjoy the SSB franchise. I might not be very good at the game (except for the original one on the N64) but it's a very fun game. I'm glad a vacation is in store for him.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down