Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

So I finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee

2 posters

Go down

So I finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee Empty So I finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee

Post by LightRook Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 am

Basically same as title says. I got the game yesterday and it is the funnest game I have ever played and when it comes to games that I really like it is very hard to find, also the characters are funner to play than in Smash 4, depending on the character, like I hate playing Marth in Smash 4 because he is so slow but I played him in Melee and he was faster and a lot funner to play as, the gameplay is a lot faster than in Smash 4 but I will get use to it, and well it is just a real fun game.

Just thought I would do this post for the heck of it I guess, don't really know why I did it but meh enjoy reading it.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

So I finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee Empty Re: So I finally got Super Smash Bros. Melee

Post by Stardog Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Marth in Melee has a good matchup against everybody except Sheik. If you Marth to be even faster, you might to practice wavedashing, L-Cancelling and dash-dancing.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum