Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches.

5 posters

Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches. Empty MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Opening for this episode. (Ik, even though the title is kinda suspenseful, you have to consider some things, like this is the brightest episode, and it is the first one.)
It was late at night, and all was quiet. Azmain was sitting alone at his desk, frantically working. A pounding on his office door split the silence. He opened his door, frustrated. Stardust was standing there, smiling brightly.
"HEY AZMAIN! O3O" Stardust said cheerfully.
"WHAT....... DO YOU WANT NOW?!" Azmain was screaming, his face blood-red.
Stardust's face paled. "._. I was just feeling kinda lonely, since Shadow, Xavier and Kabingo aren't here......"
Azmain sighed angrily and slammed his door. Shortly after, he could hear Stardust's muffled voice coming from outside.
":U Who peed in YOUR cornflakes?"

Meanwhile, out on the streets of the Satellite....
Shadow was walking with Xavier and Kabingo. The three were tracking an escapee from MADA's detention center.
"Shadow, do you think we'll even find this guy at this time of night?" Kabingo asked.
"Shadow, my feet hurt! Can we take a break?" Xavier complained.
Shadow snapped at both of them. "SILENCE! Can't you see we're making progress?! If we alert him of our presence, we WON'T catch him!"
Shadow raised his right hand, and the three immediately stopped. Shadow heard a noise coming from one of the abandoned buildings. He lobbed a flash grenade in, and he heard a scream. "ARGH! The Mada rats finally found me!"
"THAT'S OUR MAN! Kabingo, Xavier, get in there and retrieve him!"
The two ran in, and there was a pause. Shortly after, the ground shook and Shadow heard the two scream. He immediately leaped through the door, and saw the two on the ground. Before him, stood the fugitive, with Apoqliphort Towers looming above."
Shadow readied his duel disk angrily. He would bring back the fugitive and his friends, and he would not hesitate to bring back the escapee's corpse if nothing else could be worked out.
The field cleared, and both duelists were about to engage in a fierce battle.

Shadow-4000

Unknown fugitive-4000

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches. Empty Re: MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Meanwhile, back at MADA....
Azmain continued working, only to be bothered by Stardust again. Eventually he grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
"Hello? Yeah Lintleth...... You take Stardust shift now, please...... I'M BEGGING YOU! Okay, thanks. Buh-bye."
Lintleth walked up to Azmain's office door where Stardust was still standing, his ear pressed against the door.
Lint sighed. "Howdy Stardust. How about you come chill with me for a while? Until the others get back."
Stardust was ecstatic. "O3O REALLY?! O3O Okay!" and he followed Lint out of the room.

Shadow's duel was growing more intense by the second. Turn 1 and his opponent already had Towers and 2 Shells on the field.
"I end my turn!" Said the opponent.
"All of my hope depends on this one draw...... MY TURN! I DRAW!" He smiled brightly, he had drawn Kalut the Moon Shadow. "Now, I play Mystical Space Typhoon on your backrow! Then I activate Black Whirlwind! If you payed attention in my class, you'd know that your fate is sealed! I summon Shura the Blue Flame! Whirlwind will then add Gale to my hand! Now Shura attacks Towers!"
The opponent laughed. "Towers is at 3000! Shura is much weaker!"
Shadow smirked smugly. "Yeah? Well I discard Kalut from my hand! Raising Shura's ATK from 1800 to a whopping 3200! Now, prepare for your VERY OWN 9/11!"
Towers collapsed into a rubble of steel, as his wielder watched in horror.
"I GIVE! I GIVE!"
Shadow cuffed the escapee. "That's what I thought..... Punk!"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches. Empty Re: MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 1.: A Darkness Approaches.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Lintleth smiled, singing his own catchphrase happily. "Shiggy diggy doo daa......."
Stardust all of a sudden cut him off.
"If life is a game they say I can't win I'll never amount to nothing Tear me down before my life begins I won't be afraid To challenge myself They won't ever break my fire My dreams won't die If I high-five the sky Spread my wings Take off, it's time to fly! Take a chance to make it all the way Take a chance forgetting yesterday Take a chance, believe Nothing will bring me down No retreat when I leave all my fears behind My future's still alive inside Take a chance and chase my doubts away Believing gets me through my darkest days Take a chance to make it all the way Take a chance forgetting yesterday
Take a breath, my heart will lead the way
Take a chance, I'll take a chance today! O3O"
Lintleth was clearly frustrated. "Gosh darn it Stardust! Oh well."
As they spoke, Shadow, Kabingo and Xavier walked into the room with the fugitive. Xavier threw him into the detainment cell in front of Shadow's office, at the front of MADA.
Kabingo grabbed Shadow by the collar of his black coat. "If you EVER order me around again, I will beat the life out of you!"
Xavier separated the two.
"Can't we all just chill out?"
Shadow stormed into his office. Before he shut his door, he poked his head out. "I wonder the same thing myself." And the door slammed. Stardust stood there, still ecstatic. "HOORAAYYYYY, SHADOW KABINGO AND XAVIER ARE BACK! 030 030 30 030 030 030 030 030"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Murilo casually walked into the room, looking for somebody to play a joke on. He saw Stardust, and had the perfect opporitunity. He walked up to the ecstatic duelist, grinning.
"Hey Stardust, look at what I found!" He held his hand directly at his waste, with his index finger and thumb forming a circle."
Stardust looked down happily. "OH BOY, WHAT IS IT---"
Murilo slugged him as hard as he could. "YOU LOOKED HAHAHA XD"
Stardust was very angry with this. "HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! :U"
Murilo burst out laughing. "I get you with this every time my student, that's why! HAHAHA!"
Everybody joined in with Murilo except for Shadow and Azmain, who were both working in their respective offices
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Stardust ran upto Shadow's office door and pounded on it. An angry Shadow emerged.
"What is it now?"
Stardust stood in silence, showing no emotion for several seconds. Then his face lit up, and he yelled. "DUEL! O3O"
Shadow groaned. "I'm supposed to be working, but fine!"
As they got their duel disks out, Stardust proceeded to ask a question. "Hey Shadow....."
Shadow sighed. "Hey Stardust....."
Stardust grinned. "How about changing the name of MADA to.."
Both continued the sentence. "Heraldic Duel Academy."
Shadow groaned. "I know."
Azmain stepped out, smiling. "Hey guys! We have work to do!" He stopped to see Shadow dueling Stardust again. "Good, that'll shut the kid up while I explain the task at hand to the others!"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:13 am

Hey, make me serious and OP XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 am

there are a lot of fanfics like these right now..... not complaining though, they are good
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Hey, make me serious and OP XD

no, your not allowed to be OP...
or something... yeah idk...
im gonna hide now...
lol
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Shadow drew his hand and grinned, but Stardust abruptly shouted. "I'M GOING FIRST! O3O"
Shadow sighed. He was about to toss a coin to see, but now it was too late.
"I activate Heraldry Augmentation! Now I discard my Heraldic Beast Leo to add Advanced Heraldry Art to my hand! Leo adds Heraldic Beast Eale to my hand! Now I discard Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle to summon Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena from my hand! Then I normal summon Heraldic Beast Eale, and overlay for Number 8: Heraldic King Genome-Heritage! I end my turn!"
Shadow laughed.
"Oh, you never learn do you? I draw!"
He grinned sadistically.
"I activate my spell card, Foolish Burial! Sending my Rainbow Dark Dragon from my deck to the graveyard! Then I activate Cyberdark Impact! Shuffling my Cyberdark Keel, Edge and Horn from my hand into the deck!"
The duel disk shuffles the deck as he slaps the cards into it, with a sinister look in his eye.
"This spell lets me Fusion Summon Cyberdark Dragon!"
Stardust looked at Shadow mockingly.
"Laaame :U"
Shadow got very irritated with this. "I WAS going to let you survive another turn, but oh well! My Cyberdark Dragon equips Rainbow Dark Dragon to himself from the grave, and his atk is increasec by the equipped monster's! He is now at 5000! Then I play Pot of Greed, drawing 2 more cards! Next, I activate Future Fusion, sending Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend - Assault Mode and Armed Dragon to the grave! Next turn, Five-Headed Dragon says hi, but wait, WHY WAIT?!"
Stardust looked at him nervously.
"Shadow, this isn't like you..... ._."
Shadow laughed evilly.
"Now I play Dragon's Mirror, banishing my 5 sent dragons from the grave! COME FORTH, FIVE-HEADED DRAGON! NOW, ATTACK MY DRAGONS! CYBERDARK DRAGON, OVERLOAD BLAST!"
Stardust was sent flying into a wall. Shadow emerged victorious, however he came to his senses.
"What just happened?"
Stardust got up, and sniffled.
"Don't bother dueling me again Shadow..."
Stardust ran back to the Black Chaos dorms.
Rumpthumper then walked up to Shadow.
"Don't jah think you were a little harsh bro?"
"I honestly don't know what came over me....."

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Another duel broke out in MADA. Lintleth and Tactician were settling a dispute over weather Worms were a terrible deck or not.
"Come on, spider-butt! Summon one of your trashy Worms already!"
Lintleth was sitting there with a calm, collected look on his face.
"Shiggy. Muh wurmz are fabulous, you're just mad. I'mma let you finish, but I'm summonin' Xex now. Xex'll send Yagan to the grave."
Tactician got irritated. "Same old plays over and over! Enough of this!"
Lintleth responded with a smile on his face.
"Yagan's gonna come join Xex now since they're bros. I'll set 5 and pass. Please, try killin' muh Wurmz. You're gunna get rekt m8. Topkek."
Lintleth - 4000
Tactician - 4000
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Rumpthumper and Shadow walked down the halls to the library.
"Ya know Shadow, in all of the time we've known each other, I've never seen you act so brutal. Do you recall ANYTHING at all?"
Shadow shook his head.
"Not at all, except for my starting hand. Which was exceptional for that deck."
Rump sighed. Things were getting really weird around MADA lately.
"Well, jah think we could duel soon?"
"Sure thing man, maybe in an hour or so, I have a Synchro class to teach."
"Aighty then. See ya' around!"

Lint's duel was coming to a close.
"Spider-butt, your Worms really piss me off sometimes!"
"But they're innocent Worms.... Anyway, you're just jelly that muh Wurmz are moar fabulous than your Artifacts and Traptrix."
This enraged Tactician.
"WHY must you play decks that irritate the LIFE OUT OF ME?!"
Lint laughed at this.
"Topkek, maybe ya' should scoop it up."
Lintleth had a King of the Feral Imps, Worm King, Worm Cataros and Worm Xex all on the field.
"I'm blowin' up your field now. Raigeki."
Tactician sighed in frustration.
"You win, you win. But I still think that Worms aren't good."
"TOP LEL. Gg Tic-Tac. Shiggy diggy doo daa."

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:there are a lot of fanfics like these right now..... not complaining though, they are good
and it was all started by me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Shadow and Rump met later on that day for their duel.
Many of the staff and students gathered around to watch the duel unfold.
"Allright! I hope you like Japanese warriors, 'cause there are going to be plenty of them here!"
Rump sighed.
"Shadow, I swear to god, if you are using those Six Spams....."
Shadow laughed. "I am, actually Wink"

The duel started. Rump moved first.
"My turn! I'll start off by activating the field card, Fire King Island!"
The field turned into a volcanic island.
"It's way too hot here for my liking. Couldn't it be the Nordic Lights?"
"Just watch, Shadow -_-. I'm going to activate it's first effect! I can destroy a monster in my hand to add a Fire King to my hand from the deck! I'mma destroy Fire King High Avatar Garunix to add Yaksha to my hand! Now I'll set 3 and end my turn!"
Shadow grimaced. He already destroyed his High Avatar Garunix, and the phoenix was about to appear, to reek havoc on him.

Rump
-1 card in hand-
Shadow
-5 cards in hand-

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:19 pm

As Shadow's turn started, Garunix appeared on the field. Rump laughed. "Now you're practically finished!"
Shadow drew for his turn, and smiled.
"I activate Gateway of the Six! Now, I activate Six Samurai United with it! I'll use the effect of Elder of the Six Samurai in my hand to special summon himself since I have no monsters and you have a monster! That gives Gateway 2 Bushido Counters and United 1! Now I normal summon Kageki! Who brings out Kagemusha!"
4 more counters for Gateway and 1 more on United.
"I can send United to the graveyard to draw 2 cards!" He draws 2 cards and sighs with relief.
"I activate Six Strike - Triple Impact, destroying all face-down spells and traps you control! Then I'll use Gateway's second effect, removing 4 counters to add 1 Six Samurai to my hand! That would be Hand of the Six Samurai! I'll tune my Kagemusha and my Elder for The Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En! I'll end my turn with a facedown!"
Rump fiddled with his duel disk, frustrated by the Six Samurai's speed and linear playstyle.
"When will you play something new Shadow? -_- And less annoying of course."
Shadow-4000 with 1 card in hand(Hand of the Six Samurai). 4 Bushido Counters on Gateway.
Rump-4000 with 1 card in hand.

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Rump drew, and sighed. He still hadn't drawn exactly what he was hoping for.
"I'll set 1 card and end my turn."
Shadow grinned, as he drew his card.
"I can make it game now" He sang.
"How's that?"
"By activating this! Asceticism of the Six Samurai! I target Kageki, allowing me to bring out a monster with 1700 atk! I choose Irou! Now I normal summon Hand of the Six Samurai, and use his effect, tributing Irou to destroy Garunix! I attack your LP directly with Shi En, Hand and Kageki!"
"NOT SO FAST, Trap Card, open! Mirror Force!"
"Haven't you forgotten about Shi En? Negate that s***!"
Rump's LP fell to 0, and he smiled. "Good game Shadow, I thought I had you with my 1st turn Garunix!"
Shadow grinned, as he extended his hand to help Rump up. "Well, it was a good game anyway! I enjoyed it!"

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The ending to this episode.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down