Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim?

3 posters

Go down

What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim? Empty What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim?

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:21 am

One of my hardest boss fights is General Falx Carius, seen here:
Spoiler:
He does heavy damage, and carries the Champion's Cudge that does chaos damage (inflicts ice frost and shock at random)

Then we have what i like to call, The Twin Dragons of the Forgotten Vale, Naaslaarum and Voslaarum.
Voslaarum:
Naaslaarum:
These two are revered dragons, corpse like dragons that can drain your health, and are found in the dawnguard DLC.
Both can dive underwater and resurface, making the fight take much longer. both dragons have a max level of 62, which means they'll level up with you making the fight more legendary (unless ofc you are beyond their level cap)

Which boss fight did you find the hardest, was it the ebony warrior found randomly in skyrim (must be level 80 or above) or Karstaag in Solstiem?
I've yet to fight these two, but when the time comes i very much plan to.

Last edited by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Magician Credits : 1246

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lzESX21PjCHffIXKctsuw

Back to top Go down

What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim? Empty Re: What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim?

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:34 am

hmm that is very hard choice, it would either be the mage who brought Falx Carrius back, i dont remember her name but she has fought in the Telvanni questline, Harkon from the dawnguard DLC or Miraak from the dragonborn DLC

The mage was incredibly difficult becuse she was using a frost spell that did nearly enough damage to one hit me and with it being a forst spell i became slower after getting hit meaning she had an easy time hitting with something else, plus she has 2 soul gem cannon things (you all know what im talking about, the one ssitting on pedestals shooting magic) and even with me making use of ash guardians, shouts, potions, etc. it still took me many tries

Harkon was for a few reasons, 1 i had forgotten he was invulvnerable to frost so i used a frost staff on him, 2 i ran out of magicka and 3 he was so fats that he dodged ALL of my attacks, thing is i mainly use ranged and with him being friggin sonic the hedgehog i couldnt hit and with his life draining it was a nightmare, he had so much magicka to that it took like 15 mintues before he ran out of magicka, probably more, when he did though i kicked his ass with Ariuels bow

Miraak, here is the thing, he is super easy if using melee, if you use ranged like me? not so much, thing is with melee you can easily get right up in his face and just make sure he doesnt get a chance to hit you (the easiest way to beat most mages IMO) but with ranged that is a bit harder (interestingly enough i think ranged is better against everything else then mages though) and Miraak does a LOT of damage if you let him, this was probably the easiest of these 3 fights anyway (there was a pillar there, and i know how to hide behind pillars, lol) but it definantly took the longest by FAR
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim? Empty Re: What is your hardest boss fight in Skyrim?

Post by LightRook Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 am

I'm not sure if this was a boss fight or not but it was for the main quest of Skyrim. I was suppose to be exploring this cave to find something and bring it back to someone (I can't remember the whole thing so i'll try and do the best I can), anyway as I was exploring this cave casually going through and wreaking everyone, when I came across a door, I opened it and there were 3 people, I was like ok not too bad only 3 people, next thing I know this guy cuts my head off in one shot. I was sitting there and was like "damn this dude wreaked me" so I went and opened the door again, did a shout that killed the 2 women in there but didn't kill the dude, started going up to him and attacking him, and again he cut my head off in one shot, and so again I had to start over. After about 30 mins of getting my head cut off with one shot I finally decided to quit using my sword and shield and decided to change up my strategy, I equipped my best mage set I had, equipped my fire and healing spells, changed my shout to the fire one, went into the room killed the 2 women with the shout and sat there running around and evading the dude for about 10 mins while Lydia was attacking him and I tried to heal, I finally killed him after I don't know how me decapitations and restarts I had to do, all total it took me about 40 mins to finally kill the guy and when it was all over I took the best stuff he had.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Guardian (Zolfo) Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 am

Yep, boss fights are like that. Yesterday I came across tsun, took me 5 tries to finally kill him, found out he was weak to knockbacks when my modded conjured creature named kewpie started knocking him around like a toy xD
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Earth Guardian (Zolfo)
Terramancer

Magician Credits : 1246

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7lzESX21PjCHffIXKctsuw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down