Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Digimon RP start

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Digimon RP start - Page 2 Empty Digimon RP start

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone hidden in shadows was sitting at the top of a building in tokyo looking out over the city, the figure was talking to someone on a phone
- .....Yes i believe the time is right, the first step has been taken and there is no turning back..... who i am? after providing you with all of this information for a month you still just wanna know who i am? .......... that is secret im afraid.
The person turned off the phone and looked out over the city before speaking to him/herself
- Well i better get working on finding them.....
The figures facial expression could not be seen becuse s/he was still in the shadows, the figure walked away with the words spoken......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the RP is finally begining, it takes place in tokyo (OF COURSE!) mainly and i will allow you to have made up stores, places, games, movies, etc. becuse well this is fiction afterall and becuse i doubt most of us know many specific places i will allow this to avoid everypne having to search forever, either way ima give some final info before letting ya all do whatever you want for a while (as in before i decide to open a rift or do something else you may choose to investigate, or not) NON OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE DIGIMON FRANCHISE WILL APEAR IN THIS! for obvious reasons, if you wish to have it so you havnt meet your partner yet make sure to have that apear in this section relatively quickly, you do not have to rush it just make sure it doesnt take forever
and finally i´ll explain your digivices

Your digivices will work like the one´s from savers in that they help digimon evolve quicker while paired with a human they have a strong emotional connection to (be it good or bad in this variant) and can also store the digimon inside of it (they can leave anytime they wish though so you cant forcefully keep them in there, since you also RP your partner this wont be to big a problem though i assume and if it is.... then it could be kinda interesting)
now there is also an added bonus here, they can close the rifts between the worlds, it takes some time but they can and even if you do not rifts close with time anyway they just close faster with the digivice interweening

also non of you have a digivice from the get-go, i will make sure you get them and they wont matter for a little while more, dont want ye all evolving yer partners to quickly do we, eh?

anyway that should cover what i havnt all ready said and what isnt up to you (also what isnt classified for the moment) so have fun and good luck out there tamers! (note: they are called tamers here and NOT digidestined or chosen children)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP start - Page 2 Empty Re: Digimon RP start

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 pm

While walking to the place they needed to go he continued to speak
"While i do not agree with your choice of not using the function i show you i am happy for oyur reasoning, if you do not trust each other what i am going to do wont work at all"
They continued walking while and after a while he spoke again
"There are powers at work far out of your controll but with a little help you may be able to affect the outcome a great deal"
About an hour later they stepped out into an alley where there was a weird "Rift" with lots of glowing colors coming from the other side
"We are here Yuri"
he turned around and began talking again
"You are going to figure out how to use the "digivice" to track down whatever came out of that rift, then.... you´l see when you get there but do NOT get separated from Lunamon or your digivice, any questions?"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Sincara would be in his bed looking at the device he was given by that strange man. He got up and put his shoes on and his jacket and went out for a stroll. When suddenly the device started glowing he ran into a dark allyway not but a manhole he open it up and climbed down the latter the device is still glowing he has no idea what he is looking for when a something appeared before his very eyes a Rift and out popped another Digimon.
Without hesitation Sincara asked "your my partner im guessing?"
*....* "Yes i am the names kuramon"
Sincara "Well then lets get out of here"
Kuramon "It kinda stinks down here"

The walked back to where sincara came down from and went back up to the surface and they ran home.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightcore Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 pm

When Kasai woke up he pretended to still be unconscious seeing if the two figures will say anything. After listening in he decided to just go to sleep in case one of them found out he was awake. When he tried to sleep all he could feel was pain throughout his body. After a few minutes of pain he fell asleep hoping to wake up back home in his bed.
Nightcore
Nightcore

Magician Credits : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2