Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

a comparisson between pokemon and digimon (warning this will be biased but i´ll try to be fair and admit what pokemon does better)

Go down

a comparisson between pokemon and digimon (warning this will be biased but i´ll try to be fair and admit what pokemon does better) Empty a comparisson between pokemon and digimon (warning this will be biased but i´ll try to be fair and admit what pokemon does better)

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:42 am

before i begin i would like you to tell wich one you think is superior and why, also NO INSULTS OR SAYING THE OTHER IS BAD WITHOUT MOTIVATING IT!!!! now also before i begin the actual comparisson i want to point out that neither of them is a rip off, despite their similarities if you look at both of their animes and mangas you realise they are quite different and when you look at the product they are merchendizing you realize digimon is not a rip-off of pokemon but of tamaghachi (wich was the entire idea behind it fro mthe very begining) now lets begin

pokemon feels more lighthearted and, barring the games, less at stake, funny since in the digimon v-pets there is nothing at stake really while i nthe pokemon games a lot is and yet the anime have it differently, now im gonna begin with comparing the manga of both, digimon has several manga so i will take the original, v-tamer for it and for pokemon i will pick my personal favorite pokemon special

with the manga i feel like both have great characters, unlike in the anime versions where pokemon lacks a LOT in both character and story in pokemon special they are on par with digimon if not even surpassing it and with more variety in monsters i feel like this one is obvious who wins

with the anime however digimon has FAR superior characters and story and even more characters that are even more developed and go trough character development, as well as the story being more of a story rather then slice of life for ash and friends, i personally am not a fan of slice of life and i want developing characters so sorry pokemon you LOOSE! alotugh if you want more light-hearted stuff go with pokemon, if you dont want any characters to die do NOT watch digimon

now to the monsters themself and the products, thepokemongamesarebtterokiadmititbutiwillneverabandondigimon happy now? well the pokemon games are better and they have bigger variety, however i feel like digimon has better looking monsters even though they have less money to work with, and what is best? quantity or quality? i like quality more so i go with digimon on this one, i say this one is a tie

im actually suprised digimon didnt win..... all in all both have 1,5 out of 2 so its a tie, i still want to point out that i think digimon is superior becuse of the greater characters and story and darker stuff, as well as messages given without cramming them down our thorat like some shows do, also i decided to put up 2 songs, on from each show here (i did not make them) to show you what i have for different kind of feel about them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that one is for digimon and i get a more heroic feeling while the pokemon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is more upbeat and happy but not the same feel, i like it and all but still

what do oyu think?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down